剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
这支萨尔萨乐曲献给亚伦萧
'mano.
-墨西哥人引以为豪的儿子 提名… -等等 兄弟
我从没在拉美派对上见过的人 怎么突然就让墨西哥人引以为豪了
-
他从未站在墨西哥裔美国人…
Sorry, baby. That's shitty.
抱歉 亲爱的 评论太糟了
I've heard worse.
我还听过更糟的
Just don't let it derail you.
别被这些话干扰
Hold still. What do you mean?
-别动 -什么意思
I'm just saying, don't rice-and-beans it. Are you going gray?
我的意思就是 别“米饭加豆子”了 你长白发了吗
I won't pretend I know what you're talking about. Stop it.
我就不假装听懂你的意思了 别弄了
When we first started dating, you said you didn't like rice and beans
我们刚开始约会的时候 你说你不喜欢米饭加豆子
'cause everyone expected you to eat that.
因为大家都认为你会吃这种食物
This looks gray.
这根看上去花白了
No, it's not.
没有啊
Then I made you my arroz con habichuela and you ate that shit up.
我给你做了我的私房♥米饭加豆子后 你全吃完了
It was good. What do you want me to do?
因为好吃啊 那你让我怎么办
It was rice and beans.
那是米饭加豆子啊
Okay, what are you getting at?
好吧 你想说什么
Don't not do something good
不要因为担心被人套上刻板印象
because you're worried about being stereotyped.
就忌讳做一些好的事情
Like, say, pushing immigration reform at your interviews this week.
比如在本周的采访中推进移♥民♥改革
Because all Mexicans want to talk about is immigration.
因为墨西哥人最关心的只有移♥民♥政策
-
你很操心种族不平等问题啊 波多黎各小姐
Very funny, old man.
很好笑 老头子
Who are you calling "old man," Granny?
你为什么叫我“老头子” 老太婆
You, old man.
你这个老头子
Sorry, Mr. President. You told me to update you if things got worse?
打扰了 总统先生 您让我在情况变糟时来告知您
It's all right, Russell. What's up?
没关系 拉塞尔 怎么了
Teachers in Ohio and Pennsylvania just went on strike.
俄亥俄州和宾夕法尼亚州的老师 刚刚罢♥工♥了
That makes eight districts in three states.
罢♥工♥范围加起来有三个州的八个区
Well, that's one way to welcome the kids back.
这也是欢迎孩子们返校的一种方式
What are their demands?
他们的诉求是什么
Money for textbooks and supplies and a 10% salary increase.
课本和教学用品费 以及工资上涨10%
When are negotiations set for?
谈判定在什么时候
Both sides are refusing to come back to the table.
双方都拒绝回到谈判桌
And the day begins.
今天就这样开始了
Have Harper meet me in the Oval. Yes, sir.
-让哈珀到椭圆形办公室见我 -是 先生
These things are fucking impossible.
这玩意真是难搞
I'm gonna have nightmares of that man
我都要做噩梦了 梦到那个男人
chasing me through the West Wing with talking points.
在白宫西厢追着我核对讲话要点
All the more reason to stay in shape.
那你更应该好好塑造体型了
Round is a shape. You're not round.
-圆也是一种体型 -你又不圆
So what do you think I should get her?
你觉得我应该给她准备点什么
What? I thought her birthday was months ago.
什么我以为她的生日 已经过去好几个月了
Yeah, but I missed so many of them. And the last one was her 21st.
是 但我已经错过她那么多生日了 上一个是21岁生日
So, get her a shot glass.
那就给她个烈酒杯
Is that a fatherly gift?
这像是父亲送的礼物吗
Oh, my God. You're overthinking this, sperm daddy.
哦 天啊 你想太多了 精♥子♥爸爸
So, what's it like having vice-presidential candidate Aaron Shore
对了 副总统候选人亚伦萧 在你的通讯资料集里
in your communications portfolio?
这种感觉如何
Hmm. It's kinda fun telling him what to do,
告诉他要做什么的感觉很有意思
but I can't tell if Lorraine is punishing me or starting to trust me.
但我说不好罗琳是在惩罚我 还是开始信任我了
You control the narrative. Remember that.
报道措词是你说了算 别忘了这一点
We are as gods that way.
在这方面 我们就是神明
First off, Seth, if I have talking points,
赛斯 首先 如果我有讲话要点
I won't chase you down. You're coming to me.
我不会到处追你 应该是你来找我
Secondly, Lorraine is punishing you. She's punishing all of us.
第二 罗琳是在惩罚你 她在惩罚我们所有人
And, thirdly, get the girl a simple gift.
第三 给那姑娘准备一份简单的礼物
Like socks? Oh, look.
-像袜子之类的 -看看
There we go. More teachers just walked out.
好吧 更多老师罢♥工♥了
Your godliness needs to control the narrative.
尊敬的神明要控制媒体措词
I'm telling you, nightmares.
我都跟你说了 是噩梦
Speaking of, did you ever open that envelope
说到这个 你有没有打开
with the DNA cancer test results thingy?
DNA癌症测试结果的信封
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想聊这个
Just keep me posted, okay? Yeah.
-有什么进展要告诉我 好吗 -好
Come on, slowpoke.
快点 磨蹭鬼
Oh, what's all this? Some pictures my mom sent.
-这些是什么 -我妈寄来的一些照片
Lorraine said they'd make me look more relatable.
罗琳说这些照片 能让我看起来更平易近人
I gotta take them in. No.
-我得把它们装起来 -不
Not before I get a chance to look at them.
得先让我看一看才行
Cute. God.
-真可爱 -天啊
Come on, slowpoke. Hey.
-快点 磨蹭鬼 -嘿
A week's negotiation, shot.
一周的谈判 该死
Moss is calling for the governors to break the strikes.
莫斯要求州长们制止罢♥工♥
Lock out teachers, bring in the scabs...
封锁教师 请来没参加罢♥工♥的人…
Son of a bitch is acting like he's already been elected.
这个混♥蛋♥一副自己已经当选的做派
Republicans control the governorships in most of the striking states.
大部分罢♥工♥州的州长都是共和党
No doubt he's dangling cabinet positions for their loyalty.
他无疑是在用内阁成员的席位 来换取他们的忠诚
He said he'd bring in the National Guard if he were president.
他说如果他是总统 他会调集国民警卫队
Thank God he's not. What about Porter?
还好他不是 波特怎么说
"You're a divisive president
“你是一个会引起纷争的总统
presiding over the downfall of education in the United States."
在你领导下的美国 正在走教育下坡路”
So says the billionaire
他一个亿万富翁
whose chemical refinery workers are paid starvation wages.
给自己化工精炼厂工人的工资 都不足果腹 这种话还真说得出口
Here we go. Four more districts have gone on strike. Total of 12.
看啊 又有四个地区罢♥工♥ 一共有12个了
Same demands. Living wage and school supplies.
诉求相同 工资和教学用品
Living wage and school supplies. When did that become a radical demand?
工资和教学材料 什么时候成了非分的诉求了
When we started to demonize unions instead of people like Porter.
当我们开始妖魔化工会 而不是像波特那样的人的时候
I want direct lines to every governor who's got a strike on their hands.
我需要正在处理罢♥工♥事件的 所有州长的直接联络方式
It'll be on your desk when you get back. Thank you.
-等您回来就会放在您桌上 -谢谢
They're coming out!
他们出来了
Mr. Shore, are rumors of your engagement true?
萧先生 您订婚的传言是真的吗
You picked a date yet? What?
-您选好结婚日期了吗 -什么
What's she doing here?
她在这做什么
Are you planning to resign... No idea.
-你计划要辞职… -不知道
...to help your fianc茅 on the campaign trail?
…协助未婚夫竞选吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事
Someone posted on Reddit that they saw you propose last night.
有人在Reddit上发帖说 看见你昨晚求婚了
Since when does CNBS follow rumors posted on online forums?
CNBS新闻什么时候开始 追踪在线论♥坛♥上的八卦了
It's the Internet, sweetie. I can't predict what rises to the top.
网络嘛 亲爱的 我可预测不出什么会成为热点
How'd you know to come riding to our rescue, then?
那你怎么知道要开车来救我们
Oh, Aaron, I like her. She's smart and unrelenting.
亚伦 我喜欢她 她既聪明又冷酷
Okay, I didn't start the rumor,
好吧 八卦不是我搞出来的
but I did ensure that it made it into a few select inboxes.
但我确保了几个重要的渠道会收到它
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Hey, everyone loves romance, and it's great publicity.
嘿 大家都喜欢爱情故事 这是很好的宣传方式
That reminds me.
-罗琳… -这倒提醒了我
Our press team is arguing about what to call you.
我们的媒体团队在争论该如何称呼你
Hispanic? Chicano? Latino? Don't use "Hispanic."
-西裔墨西哥裔拉美裔 -别叫“西裔”
Um, "Latinx" is on the rise, but--
“拉丁裔”越来越流行 但…
I don't like labels, all right?
我不喜欢贴标签 可以吗
In any case, I'd be a Tejano.
非要说的话 我是德州墨西哥裔
My mom's family's been in Texas since before it was Texas.
我母亲的家族在德州诞生前 就生活在那片土地上了
So far, we have dead birds in Florida,
目前 我们的线索有 佛罗里达的死亡鸟类
a DIY biolab scrubbed clean in Cambridge,
剑桥被洗刷干净的DIY生物实验室
a flu outbreak in Toronto and a missing nurse.
多伦多爆发的流感和一名失踪的护士
FBI's still running aliases.
联邦调查局还在调查化名
Yeah. This is the strain that we found in the dead birds in Florida,
是的 这是我们在 佛罗里达死鸟身上发现的菌株
and this is the strain we found in Toronto.
而这是在多伦多发现的菌株
They're different strains, but they've both been manipulated.
它们种类不同 但都被改造过
The Florida flu contains gene sequences from smallpox.
佛罗里达流感包含天花的基因序列
The Toronto flu has sequences I can't identify.
多伦多流感有我无法辨别的序列
Someone is messing with flu strains, seeing what sticks.
有人在试验流感病毒菌株 尝试哪种有效
So, what's your next move?
你下一步如何打算
The CDC's monitoring the flu outbreak, but I need a smoking gun.
疾控中心在监控流感爆发 而我需要确凿的证据
This smoking enough for you?
这个足够确凿吗
Health Department reports on a flu outbreak.
卫♥生♥部♥报告了一场流感爆发
Check out the letterhead. Tampa?
-看看信头 -坦帕
The birds. This time, it's people.
-鸟 -这次是人
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表