剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
POTUS made some notes. I'd like Andrea to take another pass.
总统做了些注释 我希望安德里亚能直接过
I went through your mail. You should read this letter.
我看了一下你的邮件 你该读读这封信
Okay. Is it hate mail or fan mail? Just read it. Seriously. Read it.
好的 这是封仇恨邮件还是粉丝来信 读了就知道了 说真的 看一下
I have you doing an interview with El Diario. Is 2:30 okay?
我给你安排了和新报的采访 两点半可以吗
That works. Hey, I do interviews in English as well.
没问题 嘿 我也会用英语进行采访
I might have to bail on CNBS.
我可能不得不依靠CNBS继续下去了
I wouldn't recommend that. Emily will kill you.
我不建议这么做 艾米莉会杀了你的
Nothing you say can make it more embarrassing than it already is.
无论你说什么都无法使事情变得更加尴尬了
How did things end between you and Emily?
你和艾米莉之间的事情是怎么结束的
They didn't even start. It was one kiss over two years ago.
还没开始就结束了 两年前吻过一次
Was that in the article?
这有出现在文章里吗
She's been blowing me off.
她一直在无视我
It feels personal.
感觉这像是私人事件
You're imagining it. Why won't she give me two seconds?
你在瞎想了 为什么她连两秒钟都不给我
She's got more important things to do.
她有更重要的事情要做
That's not what I meant. What I'm saying is, she's crazed.
我不是那个意思 我是说 她疯了
She's been running point on Infrastructure for months, and...
她已经负责基础设施的事情几个月了 还有
I have to see the Norwegian ambassador. I'll see you tonight?
我不得不去会见挪威大使 我今晚见你好吗
Your wife called three times. Said it was about horseback riding?
你的妻子打了三次电♥话♥ 说这跟骑马有关
Today is not the day, Lynn.
今天不是个好时候 林恩
Remind her that I'm up to my ass in alligators today.
提醒她今天我骑虎难下
But first, call GSA and tell them to cut the bureaucratic bullshit
但首先 给联邦勤务总署打电♥话♥并告诉他们停下那些官僚屁事
in regards to our cheese-eater problem.
鉴于我们已有的靠政♥府♥援助的懒人问题
I need that to be gone before the press gets wind of it.
我希望它在媒体大做文章之前就消失
"Mickey Mouse Operation" is not the headline I want to see
豆♥腐♥渣♥工程可不是我希望看到的评价白宫的
about the White House this week.
这周的版面头条
Mr. Al-Mufti, thank you again.
穆夫提先生 再次感谢您
And please send my regards to your business partners in Riyadh.
请代我向你在利雅得的商业伙伴问好
Hi. What's your name? Jamila.
嗨 你叫什么名字呀 贾米拉
I have a daughter who's almost your age. How old are you?
我有个跟你差不多大的女儿 你多大了
Fourteen.
14岁
Are you having a fun time here with your dad?
你和你♥爸♥爸在这玩得开心吗
Jamila is not my daughter. She is my wife.
贾米拉不是我的女儿 她是我的妻子
Melissa?
梅利莎
You're doing it again.
你又这样了
Sorry.
抱歉
Did you call your dad back?
你回你♥爸♥电♥话♥了吗
When he called yesterday, I heard you say you were busy
他昨天给你打电♥话♥的时候 我听见你说你很忙
and you'd call him back. Did you remember?
然后你晚点会回电♥话♥ 你还记得吗
I'm trying to finish my lit review before I die of boredom.
我正在想办法在被无聊死之前完成我精妙绝伦的审查
How do you not find being an analyst
为什么你会不觉得分♥析♥师是
the most fascinating job in the world?
世界上最棒的工作
This morning, I had to come in at 4:30 to brief the briefer
今早 我不得不四点半就来 给简报员做简报
before he briefed the president.
然后他向总统做报告
'Cause one my reports made it into the PDB,
因为我把其中一份简报弄成程序数据库文件
and the briefer couldn't understand half of it.
简报员连一半都理解不了
You don't have a single personal thing on your desk.
你的桌上一个私人物品都没有
You've been here six months, Hannah. It's time to decorate.
你已经来这六个月了 汉娜 是时候装扮一下了
Oh, I'm not planning on staying long.
哦 我没打算在这久待
It's statutory rape.
这是法定强♥奸♥
Not when you're in Saudi Arabia. At least, not when you're married.
当你在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的时候不是的 最起码 当你们结婚的时候不算
The US needs to be culturally sensitive, Mr. President.
美国需要点文化敏感 总统先生
The hell we do. This is a human rights violation.
我们可不就是要吗 这是对人♥权♥的侵犯
Now, what can I do? Fire the idiot that vetted them.
现在 我能做什么 炒了那个审查他们的白♥痴♥
He saw their ages and same last name, assumed it was father-daughter.
他看到了他的年龄和相同的姓 就假设这是一对父女了
So did I. Don't fire him.
我也是这样的 别炒了他
There were no press present, right? No, but I wish there had been.
现场没有媒体对吧 没有 我倒是希望有
Not when you're about to roll out your signature project.
在你准备开展标志性项目的时候还是别了
What about the reforms the crown prince crows about?
那个王储洋洋得意的改革怎么说
He lets women drive but won't touch this?
他通过了女性开车法案却不管这个吗
The girl is 14. How old was she when she got married?
这个女孩现在才14 那她结婚的时候才几岁
Thirteen.
Jesus. She's just a little older than Penny.
老天 她只比佩妮大一点点
I've gotta do something.
我有事情要做了
What you need to do is a crapload of interviews.
你需要的是一大堆采访
Don't bring it up.
别提起这个
"President Welcomes Pedophile to the Oval Office"
总统欢迎恋童癖来到美国总统办公室
or "Road Construction."
或是公路建设
Which story do you think they're gonna run with?
你们希望他们发布哪一个
You need to do something.
你需要做点什么
But we also need to protect Infrastructure.
但我们也要保护基础设施
Let me staff it out, see what our options are.
让我捋一捋 看看我们有哪些选项
We need to fix this.
我们需要修正这个
Before you start burning bridges, metaphorical or Saudi-financed,
在你开始毁了桥或是沙特资金时
I suggest that you discuss strategic imperatives
我建议你和国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
with your national security advisor.
讨论一下战略要务
You are familiar with Norway's 40-year maritime border dispute
你很熟悉挪威与俄♥罗♥斯♥就巴伦支海问题
with Russia in the Barents Sea?
长达四十年的边境争议吗
Yeah, I believe you signed a treaty back in 2010 resolving it.
是的 我相信你早在2010年就签署了一项协议来解决这个问题
Russia has aggressively launched a new provocation in the area.
俄♥罗♥斯♥已在该领域发起了新的带有进攻性的挑衅
Their ship, the Yantar, which they claim is for oceanographic research--
他们声称用于海洋学洋酒的船只和扬塔尔号♥
I can confirm it is a spy ship.
我敢确定那是侦察艇
It is loitering near the Svalbard Undersea Cable System.
它在斯瓦尔巴海底电缆系统附近徘徊
The Yantar carries two submersibles
扬塔尔号♥带着两个潜水器
that can reach the ocean floor with the capability of cutting those cables.
可以下潜到海床并且有能力切断电缆
My government is taking this threat very seriously.
我的政♥府♥很重视这个威胁
Russia wouldn't be that stupid. Norway is a member of NATO.
俄♥罗♥斯♥才没有那么蠢 挪威是北大西洋公约组织的一员
And an attack on one NATO member is an attack on all.
攻击北大西洋公约组织的其中一名就意味着向所有成员开战
We would be within our rights to invoke Article 5.
我们有权援引第5条
Ambassador Haugen, Article 5 hasn't been invoked since 9/11.
豪根大使 第五条自911事件起就没有被援引过
Within our right.
这是我们的权利
Maybe there is one way we can avoid that.
没准我们有个方法能避免这个
NBC is set up in the Map Room.
全国广播公♥司♥设在地图室
Then we'll head back to the Oval for a sit-down with the New York Times.
然后我们会返回总统办公室与纽♥约♥时♥报♥进行座谈
Okay. Hey!
好的 嘿
Congressional swing state Independents are getting restless.
国会摇摆不定的无党派人士越来越不安
Lorraine, I know they carved out some time for you,
洛林 我知道他们为你挤出了一些时间
but the president's schedule is backed up
但是总统的安排已经爆满了
and I have journalists who are becoming feral.
而有一些记者已经烦躁不堪了
Okay, listen, newsie, I--
好的 听着 小菜鸟 我
I will speak with the Independents. Five, ten minutes, tops.
我会和中立人士聊一聊 最多五到十分钟
I'll tell Lester you're on the way. Okay, thanks.
我会跟莱斯特说你已经在路上了 好的 谢谢
What jammed up your schedule? Something I should know about?
是什么塞满了你的安排 有什么需要我注意的地方吗
Nothing I can discuss with you.
无可奉告
Mr. President, do you have a minute?
总统先生 您有空吗
Not that I'm aware of. What's going on?
据我所知没有 怎么了
I heard you were talking with the ambassador for Norway.
我听说你曾和大使谈论了挪威的事
Norway thinks the Yantar is about to cut their fiber optic cables.
挪威方认为扬塔尔号♥要切断他们的光线电缆
That's unlikely. No, but the Yantar
这不可能 确实 但是扬塔尔号♥
also has the technology to tap those wires.
也有窃听那些电缆的技术
We have 700 troops in Norway. What do you suggest?
我们在挪威有700名士兵 你的建议是
A nuclear sub. Now, Russia knows the USS Jimmy Carter
一艘核潜艇 现在 俄♥罗♥斯♥知道美国♥军♥舰吉米·卡特
has the ability to cut or tap fiber optic cables.
有能力切断或窃听那些光纤电缆
We could steam her over to Syria off the coast of Tartūs--
我们可以把她送到塔特海岸外的叙利亚
Where Russia has its only overseas naval base.
在那里有俄♥罗♥斯♥唯一的海外海军基地
And where we know they have underwater cables.
也是我们已知的他们的水下电缆所在地
We just sit there, not even say a word.
我们只要坐在这里 甚至不用说话
See how they feel about a game of geopolitical chicken.
让他们体验一下围魏救赵
Smart. Really smart. I'll make the call.
聪明 机智 我这就去通知
Lorraine, I'm sorry Go be president.
洛林 我很抱歉 去做好总统的分内事吧
I'll deal with the swing state Independents.
我会解决摇摆不定的无党派人士的
Maybe a veepstakes contender will just fall into my lap.
没准一个大热候选人会就此落入圈套
Right. Aaron, walk with me. I want your counsel on Saudi Arabia.
好了 亚伦 跟我一起走吧 我需要你帮忙解决沙特阿♥拉♥伯的事情
Dontae!
唐德
Did I mishear you or did you say you didn't vote in the last election?
是我听错了 还是你说过在上次选举里你没有投票
I so wanna say you misheard.
我是如此希望是你听错了
How could you not vote?
你怎么能不投票呢
I can't vote for someone I don't believe in.
我无法投票给我不信任的人
Then vote against the person you don't believe in more.
那就相当于是投票给了你更加不信任的人
They both sucked. Neither addressed the issues facing the black community.
他们都烂透了 没有一个解决了黑人社区的问题
Or the LGBTQ community.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表