剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Let me buy you two intimidatingly fit gentlemen a drink.
让我请天作之合的你们两个喝一杯吧
Lynn?
林恩
Lynn?
林恩
God damn it, Lynn, what'd you do? Come on.
天啊 林恩 你做了什么 快起来
Lynn?
林恩你怎么了
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Is this a good scotch? I was thinking I should develop a taste.
这瓶威士忌怎么样 我想我应该尝尝这瓶酒
Doll, you're totally off the clock.
宝贝 你已经到钟了
Super great.
非常棒
You couldn't afford this scotch.
你可买♥♥不起这个苏格兰威士忌
Hey, sweetheart.
嘿 小甜心
I missed you today.
我今天想你了
I missed you, too.
我也想你了
And if you're gonna be gone more often, like you said...
如果你以后回来的时间更少 就像你说的那样
Yeah?
怎么了
I was wondering if I could get a dog.
我想知道我是否能有一只狗
I didn't realize you were such a good politician.
我之前怎么没发现你是这么厉害的政♥治♥家呀
I mean, you love dogs, too, don't you? Mmmhmm.
我的意思是 你也喜欢狗 不是吗 是的
And people love presidents who have dogs. Yes, they do.
大家都喜欢有狗的总统不是吗 是的
I will think about it, Little P.
我会考虑这件事的 小不点
Dad?
爸爸
Can you not call me Little P anymore?
你能不要再叫我小不点了吗
Okay.
好的
Okay. I love you.
好的 我爱祢
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Go to bed. Hmm.
睡觉吧 嗯
I'm most concerned about gun control in this country.
我最关心这个国家的枪♥支♥管制
And I actually lost a cousin to suicide last year with a gun.
去年我差点因为我的表弟开枪自杀而失去他
So, it's a big issue for me.
所以 这对我来说是个严重的问题
The system is broken, and it starts with you guys.
国家的体系开始崩溃 就是从你们这些人开始的
I'm tired of world leaders using nuclear weapons...
我厌倦了使用核武器的世界领导人
I'm mad that our president is not embracing all of us as American citizens.
我们的总统并没有把我们所有人都当作美国公民 我对此很气愤
Our voter registration system is completely broken.
我们的选民登记制度完全被打破
At the very least, we need to make election day a national holiday.
至少 我们需要将选举日定为国家法定假日
There's too much outside influence in politics.
有太多的外界因素在影响政♥治♥了
And you're all focused on your re-election campaign,
你们都专注于你们的竞选连任
and you're not focusing on the Americans like me.
而并不关注像我这样的美国人
Mr. President, we need your help.
总统先生 我们需要你的帮助
We have one planet.
我们只有一个地球
I am worried about the way we talk about immigrants.
我对我们处理移♥民♥的方式感到担忧
Think about your daughter. Think about the planet you're leaving her.
想想你的女儿 想想你要离开她所在的地方
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表