剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
*Can I call it home?
*我能把它称为家吗
*The way you come, the way you go?
*你来时的路 和你回去的路
*It's lonesome when it's only me.
*只有我的时候我很孤单
What are we looking at?
这是谁
Eight-year-old Mateo Orellana, suffering from kidney disease.
八岁的马特奥·奥雷利亚纳 他患有肾脏疾病
His parents brought him over the border illegally two nights ago.
两天前他的父母非法将他带过了边境
He's currently receiving dialysis treatment at an ER in El Paso.
他目前正在厄尔巴索的急诊室接受透析治疗
The family is hoping to procure a transplant.
这个家庭希望能够进行移植手术
The Moss campaign is predictably demagoguing on every cable channel.
各大报道中莫斯的那些支持者都是可预见的煽动者
They're shrieking about illness invaders taking American kidneys.
他们对患病入侵者夺走了美国人健康的肾脏这件事强烈抗♥议♥
"American kidneys"? Moss really said that?
美国人的健康肾脏 莫斯真的那么说
Phil Brunton, his cadaverous immigration troll.
是菲尔·布伦顿说的 他是一个行尸走肉般的移♥民♥反对者
What's the status of the transplant? Hospital's refusing.
肾脏移植进展怎么样 医院拒绝了手术
With Brunton saying ICE should raid the ER
布伦顿声称艾斯组织应该突袭急诊室
and deport the entire family. Dying kid and all.
并驱逐整个家庭 死掉的孩子和他的家人
Can we force the hospital to do it? Unclear.
我们可以强迫医院做手术吗 还不知道
And possibly unwise. Oh, here we go.
并且这可能不是聪明的做法 哦 那好吧
You can't honestly think the American people want this kid to die.
你不会真的以为美国人♥民♥希望这个孩子去死吧
We're four weeks out. It doesn't matter what the public at large wants.
我们只有四周了 大多数公众的想法不是那么重要了
How does it poll in the states we need to win?
重点是如何在我们需要笼络民心的州赢得选票
The industrial Midwest and Florida.
那就是中西部的工业城市和佛罗里达州
We can't do nothing, sir. The story's already blowing up.
先生 我们不能什么都做 这个事件已经爆发了
Seth's right. Inaction looks like indifference.
赛斯是对的 无所作为看起来太冷谈了
The race is tightening up. Moss is using this to secure his base.
战况越加紧张 莫斯正利用这件事稳固民心
We never had a shot at them anyway.
我们永远也不会对他们出手的
Porter's in free fall. We can use this as a chance to do the right thing
波特完全自♥由♥了 我们可以利用这件事作为契机去做一些事
and peel away at his Democratic base.
并且剥夺他的民♥主♥党基本票源
African Americans, the LGBTQ vote. And Latinos.
非裔美国人 性少数人群的选票 和拉丁美洲人的
I'm sorry, I'm confused. Now you think we should intervene?
对不起 我很困惑 现在你觉得我们应该采取措施了吗
You convinced me, sweetie.
你说服我的 亲爱的
But we'll have to do a snap poll, make sure we're right.
我们需要进行一个实时调查 来确保我们是对的
And meanwhile, send Aaron to El Paso. To do what?
同时 把亚伦送到厄尔巴索 对他做什么
To show some concern, be the face of the campaign.
要在他面前表现出一些担忧 使他参与竞选
It's an empty-calorie photo op in a state we have no chance at winning.
这是一个没有意义的行动 我们没有机会取胜的
No, it'll buy us time. It's a good idea.
不 这会给我们争取一些时间 这是一个好主意
Moss is running nervous since the debate.
上次的辩论后 莫斯一直在紧张的运作着
So go get some free coverage visiting the sick kid.
那么我们就去弄一些去看望肾病孩子的报道
And we'll force Moss to pour money into an expensive media market
这将迫使莫斯向昂贵的媒体市场砸入巨资
that we trick him into defending.
从而骗他进行防守
Depleting his ability to fight in areas we know are up for grabs.
从而削弱他在我们已知领域争夺民心的能力
Damn, you guys are good.
我靠 你们太聪明了
In the meantime, I'll reach out to Mars.
同时 我将与马尔斯联♥系♥
He'll start looking for transplant options for Mateo. Thank you, everyone.
他将会开始为马特奥寻找合适的肾源 感谢大家
Thank you, sir.
先生 谢谢你
It was a justifiable use of deadly force.
这是合理使用致命武器
I repeatedly asked Crawford to put his weapon down.
我一再要求克劳福德放下他的武器
I guess Hitler-worshiping white supremacists
我猜希♥特♥勒♥的崇拜者中的白人至上主义者
don't like taking orders from people of color.
不喜欢接受有色人种的命令
Okay, if I had to do it over, I would've left the civilian in the car,
好吧如果能重来 我将会把市民留在车里
but I needed Eli to tell me whether...
但我需要伊莱告诉我是否
I think we would both feel better if you just yelled at me.
如果你吼我一顿 我想我们都会感觉好些
That would not be pleasant, Hannah.
汉娜 那样不会感觉好些的
And I would know because I just received a rigorous ass-reaming
我了解这个是因为我刚刚被哈德利主管斥责
from Director Hadley over you.
就是因为你的事
For what? Uncovering a highly-educated extremist hate group
我怎么了 揭露那些开♥发♥种族灭绝生物武器的
who's developing genocidal bioweapons?
高学历极端仇恨团体也是错的吗
For spying on, then killing, an American citizen on American soil.
在美国土地上监视 然后杀害一名美国公民
That's not what we do. That's the FBI's job.
这不是我们的工作 那是联邦调查局的工作
Well, they're doing a piss-poor job of it.
他们做的很糟糕
They had eyes on this group. They didn't have a clue.
他们在这个群体安插了眼线 但他们什么线索也没有
Then they'll appreciate the treasure trove you have for them.
你觉得他们会感激你做的事吗
Gather up your files. The FBI is taking over from here.
收拾你的文件 这里将由联邦调查局接管
Dianne, you can't take me off this case.
黛安娜 你不能把我从这件事踢出去
Take it up with Deputy Director McMillan. He's debriefing you at 4:00.
这些话留着和副主管麦克米伦说吧 四点他等你汇报这件事
Deputy Director McMillan and I don't have the greatest relationship.
我和副主管麦克米伦的关系不是很好
Get the hell out of my office or you'll be saying the same about me.
滚出我的办公室 否则咱俩的关系也好不起来了
Good morning. You look comfortable.
早上好 你看起来很惬意呀
It's hard to work from here
从这里开始工作很难
when the d'Orsay's on the bank of the Seine,
尤其是当奥赛在塞纳河畔时
but this place has its charms.
但这个地方有它的魅力
You can stay if you want. Penny loves having you here.
如果你愿意 可以留下来 佩妮喜欢你在这里
You? Dangling your child's happiness as a carrot?
你确定 用孩子的幸福诱惑我吗
I enjoy you being here, too.
我也喜欢你在这儿
Sir, the French cultural attaché has arrived with his wife.
主席先生 法国文化专员和他的妻子已经到了
Thank you, Russell.
谢谢 拉塞尔
Would you care to play hostess? They would like to see some art.
你愿意扮演这儿的女主人吗 他们一定想看到一些艺术品
That'd require me to move from this spot.
那我不就得挪窝了不是
Well, repose is a fleeting luxury here.
在我这 休息可是很珍贵的
Besides, I can't think of anyone more suited to the task.
另外 我想不出比你更适合这项任务的人了
When you put it that way...
你要是这么说的话
I suppose I could grace them with my company.
我想我也可以赏脸陪陪他们
Great. Russell will be back in moments. Thank you.
太棒了 拉塞尔一会儿就回来 谢谢你
Sorry, I had to take a... Where's Lorraine?
打扰了 我要取一个 罗琳去哪了
I don't know. I thought she was with you. No.
我不知道 我以为她和你在一起 没有
I'll try and find her. Okay.
我去找找看 好的
All right, Aaron has to go visit a dying boy, so I'll make this quick.
好的 亚伦要去拜访一个将死的小男孩 所以我就长话短说
No more fucking...
不要再发♥生♥关♥系♥了
each other.
你们两个之间
What? You told her? No, you just did.
什么 你告诉她的吗 不 你刚刚说的
When I caught you taking the walk of shame outside his hotel room in Florida,
在佛罗里达州我发现你在他的酒店房♥间外羞耻地踱步
your big, guilty, deer-in-headlights eyes gave it away.
你那充满负罪感 像车头灯一样深邃的大眼睛出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Look, it was a crisis and alcohol-fueled terrible mistake
这是一场由酒精和危机推动的可怕的错误
that will never happen again.
再也不会发生了
Whatever. Do you know the microscope you're under?
随便你 你们知道现在的一举一动都在监视下吗
This cannot be monkey business as usual.
你们不能再胡闹了
I'm not that kind of guy. Let's hope you're not anymore.
我不是那种人 希望你不是那种人
As long as widow Kirkman is not ready to date,
只要寡妇柯克曼还没准备好约会
this Aaronbel romance is all I've got.
你和伊莎贝尔的浪漫关系是我唯一的法宝了
It is a very valuable commodity that I need to protect.
这是我需要保护的一个非常有价值的商品
You don't have to protect it She's right.
你不必保护它 她是对的
The polls show women love Isabel.
民♥意♥调查显示女性喜欢伊莎贝尔
They do. And they like you, too, Aaron.
他们是这样的 他们也喜欢你 亚伦
But they'll turn on you like week-old fish if they think that you'll bang anybody.
但是如果他们发现你是华盛顿炮王的话 他们也会像对待过期的鱼一样对待你们
This has been fun, but I need to be literally anywhere but here.
行吧 我真是在哪儿都不应该在这儿
I gotta go to Texas, for reasons I'm entirely unclear about.
我得去德克萨斯州 原因我完全不清楚
Well, I will email you talking points.
我会给你发电子邮件
And keep it in your pants, Romeo.
罗密欧 不要四处乱搞
Uh, Texas. Not my choice.
德克萨斯州 不是自愿的
Are they sending you to El Paso? Yeah.
他们把你派去厄尔巴索吗 是的
Hmm. It's not a bad idea. It's a fucking photo op.
这不是一个坏主意 就他妈是去作作秀
It's also a way to neutralize douchebags saying
这也是一种消除那些混♥蛋♥言论的方式
brown people are coming for your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
他们说棕色人种是来索取我们的生命 自♥由♥和追求幸福的权利的
Well, send the secretary of Homeland Security.
派国土安♥全♥部♥部长去处理
Don't send me on a transparent attempt to drum up Latino votes in my home state.
不要那么明显地派我在我的家乡鼓动拉丁裔选民的支持
Hey. There's also a little boy that needs our help.
嘿 还有一个小男孩需要我们的帮助
Try to focus on that. Right.
也关注一下那件事 好的
Te amo. Yeah, I love you, too.
我爱你 是的 我也爱你
Greetings, my journalistic colleagues. Hit me.
你们好 亲爱的新闻同事们 尽管问我吧
About the Guatemalan child in Texas...
关于德克萨斯州的那个危地马拉男孩的事
National Security Advisor Aaron Shore
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问亚伦·肖尔
is on his way to El Paso now to meet with the family.
为了与他的家人见面正在赶去厄尔巴索的路上
President Moss has been very vocal about the issue.
莫斯总统对这个问题非常直言不讳
Does the president plan to respond?
总统是否打算回应
First, it's not an issue, it's a child's life.
首先 这不是一个问题 这关乎孩子的生命
And unlike former president Moss,
与前总统莫斯不同
President Kirkman doesn't deal in demagoguery.
柯克曼总统并没有处理该煽动行为
But the situation raises real questions about immigration policy in this country.
但这种情况引发了公众对我国移♥民♥政策的真正质疑
They're questions the president is happy to address at the appropriate time.
总统会在适当的时候解决这些问题
So you think the undocumented child should receive medical care?
所以你认为无证儿童应该接受医疗护理吗
No, I didn't say that. Then he shouldn't receive care.
不 我没有这么说 这么说他不应该得到照顾了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表