剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Eli, wake up. That's our guy.
伊莱 起来了 那就是我们要找的人
Should we follow him?
我们应该跟着他吗
No, this is our chance to see what's in there.
不 我们应该利用这个机会看♥房♥♥子里有什么
What about the warrant?
那逮捕令呢
It's coming. But in the meantime, we're bootstrapping it.
快了 但是现在 我们得靠我们自己进去
"Bootstrapping"?
靠我们自己
Technically, we know the warrant's coming, but we're just gonna get a jump on it.
准确的说 我们知道逮捕令快来了 但是我们得快速出手
Following the rules lasted longer than I expected.
根据规定时间要比我预期的要长
I thought the CIA didn't issue guns.
我以为中♥央♥情报局没有发枪
If you think I'm going in there
你觉得我在这个国家
in a stand-your-ground state without my gun, you're crazy.
会不带枪就进去 你简直疯了吧
Let's go.
出发吧
Hey, sweetheart.
嗨 亲爱的
The president did so well last night. You must have had a lot to do with that.
总统昨晚做的很好 你一定和那事有很大关系
I may have prepped him a bit.
我可能给他准备了下
Come here.
过来
I know how hard this is for you,
我知道这对你很难
but it is what I want.
但这是我想要的
I'll make a deal with you.
我和你做个交易
You come stay with me in DC,
你来华盛顿陪我
'cause if you're gonna do this, we do it together.
你要是这样做 我们就一起度过这段时间
I'll think about that.
我考虑一下
I don't see anyone.
我看不到有人
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么没想到那个
Just stay close.
跟紧就好
Great, another biolab.
又是个生物试验室
See what you can find on that computer.
看看那台电脑你能找到些什么
Seth, I'm so glad I found you.
赛斯 我很高兴找到你了
I'm sorry, sir. I know I'm not supposed to be here.
我很抱歉 我知道我不应该在这里
I just came to pick up some paperwork.
我就来理一些文件
Relax, this is exactly where you're supposed to be.
放松 这就是你该在的地方
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
But, sir, I'm the one who screwed up.
但是 我才是搞砸的人
You didn't do what I asked,
你没有做到我要求的
but you told the truth, and I respect that.
但你说了真♥相♥ 而我很尊敬你的诚实
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你
By the way, congrats on the debate win last night.
对了 祝贺昨晚的辩论获胜
You really handed Moss his ass on a platter,
恕我不揣冒昧地直说
if I may be so bold.
你真的把莫斯给羞辱了一番
I have to say, it felt pretty damn good.
不得不提 这感觉得真♥他♥妈♥好
Authenticity goes a long way with the American people.
美国人对真实性看的很重
I can't even tell anymore if I'm being authentic
我都无法分辨我是真的
or if I'm performing up there.
还是在那做戏
But you, you spoke from your heart,
但你 你发自内心的辩论
and that really says something.
而且确实说的有理有据
You're a good man.
你是个好男人
Maybe you should go home and freshen up a bit.
也许你该回家梳洗一番了
You smell like a Kentucky distillery.
你闻起来像肯塔基酿酒厂
Yeah, I didn't think I was gonna run into you, so...
是的 我以为不会和你拥抱的 所以
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
You can talk.
可以
For Christ's sake, Isi, just look at me, please?
天哪 小伊 就看看我 求求你了
You're the most important person in my life,
你是我一生中最重要的人
and I don't wanna lose you because I'm an asshole.
我不想就因为我混♥蛋♥而失去了你
What you did for Salcedo was right,
你为萨尔塞多做的是对的
and those things I said were wrong.
而那些我曾说是错的
You walk the talk, and that's something I struggle to do sometimes.
你说到做到 而这是我有时很难做的事
But I love you for that,
但我比你想象的
more than you know.
还要爱你那点
Isabel, please...
伊莎贝尔 求你了
forgive me.
原谅我
Please.
求求你了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
This Crawford guy's username is "Krag."
这个克劳福德家伙的用户名是 克拉格
Any idea what that means? No.
知道什么意思吗 不知道
It's an Afrikaans word for power, strength or virtue.
这是个南非荷兰语 有权利 力量 和美德的意思
Hey, who the hell are you?
嗨 你到底是谁
Put the gun down, Crawford.
把枪放下 克劳福德
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
We got a photo of you at the clinic in Toronto,
我们有张你在多伦多诊所里的照片
and at the apartment complex in Tampa.
和再坦帕的公♥寓♥楼里
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
If I may, I have a question.
如果可以的话 我有个问题
What's an aerospace engineer doing fucking around with DNA
航♥空♥工程师和DNA有他妈的什么关系
and infecting people with the flu?
还有使人感染流感
You've got the wrong guy.
你们找错人了
Put your gun down. Let's talk about how to help you.
放下你的枪 让我们来谈谈怎么帮你
Help me? You haven't got a fucking clue.
帮我 你们简直一无所知
This is so much bigger than me.
这比我重要的多
And you're not gonna stop--
而你们要是再不住手
Shit! Hannah!
该死的 汉娜
Eighty-eight?
It's a white supremacist symbol...
这是白人至上主义的象征
for "Heil Hitler."
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
H is the eighth letter of the alphabet.
H 是字母表里的第八个字母
Troy. You've been ignoring me for days. Keep your voice down.
特洛伊 你已经几天躲着我了 你声音小点
I'm not having this conversation in the middle of the West Wing.
我不会和西翼中这样谈话
In here.
进来说
This is inappropriate on so many levels.
这在很多层面上都不合适
I am sorry you feel like I took something away from you.
我很抱歉你觉得我好像拿了你什么东西似的
Or that I lied.
或是我撒谎了
But not speaking to me isn't gonna solve anything.
但不和我说话不能解决任何事
I just don't know how to deal with this.
我只是不知道该怎么面对这事
I booked this room.
我订了这个房♥间
Can you just give us a minute, Felix?
菲力克斯 你能就给我们一点时间吗
I watched a lot of men die growing up in Mississippi.
我看着许多人死在密西西比长大后死去
They all looked like me.
他们看起来都像我
They talked like me.
他们喜欢和我说话
They loved like me.
他们像我一样去爱
And they ended up with AIDS.
他们最后得了艾滋病
I swore that would never be me.
我发誓那永远不会是我
I get that.
我明白
But I told you, I'm undetectable.
但我和你说过 我只是携带者
It's actually safer to have sex with someone who is undetectable
事实上 比起最近还没有真正测试过的人相比
than it is with someone that hasn't really been tested recently.
与我这样的人做♥爱♥更安全
When's the last time you were tested?
你上次测试是什么时候
About a year ago.
大概一年前
And how many people have you hooked up with since then?
那以后你和多少人勾搭上了
I'm a top. The risk is different.
我是攻 风险是不一样的
The person I got it from was a top.
我也是从一个攻那里染来的病
Yeah, well, I'm clean. And I'm dirty?
是的 很好 我是干净的 而我是脏的
Being positive doesn't mean I am immoral
积极并不意味着我不道德
or that I'm being punished for doing something wrong.
或者我因为做错事而受到惩罚
Hey, tell me...
嗨 告诉我
you always wait until after before you let a guy know?
你总是等到上过了才让别人知道吗
I waited because I liked you,
我等是因为我喜欢你
and I was actually afraid of being rejected.
而事实上我害怕被拒绝
I just feel like I can't trust you.
我就觉得我不能信任你
We can end this here.
我们可以在这结束了
Whatever this was.
不管这是什么
Guys.
兄弟们
The room's yours. We're done.
房♥间是你的 我们说完了
Dontae.
但丁
Lynn? Lynn?
林恩 林恩
Lynn? Lynn? Lynn, Lynn. Wake up.
林恩 林恩 林恩 林恩 醒醒
Lynn, wake up.
林恩 醒醒
Shit!
操
911.
I need an ambulance right away.
我现在需要一辆救护车
My wife OD'd. 84 Barryville Street.
我妻子用药过量了 84号♥巴里维尔街道
Come on, Lynn. Stay here. Stay here.
林恩 撑住 撑住
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表