剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I wanted to get the Republican buzz on these walkouts.
我想听听共和党关于罢♥工♥问题的态度
Moss is serious about strikebreaking. We know.
-莫斯对结束罢♥工♥很上心 -我们知道
I also called the library about maybe
我还给图书馆打了电♥话♥
volunteering for their after-school program again.
考虑重新去他们的 课后辅♥导♥活动当志愿者
Lynn, what is this?
林 这是怎么回事
I made a decision in rehab.
我在康复中心做了个决定
I know what this has done to us and I'm going to make it right.
我知道这件事 对我们的影响 我想回到正轨
Are you?
你呢
Go ahead. You can't ignore work.
拿出来看吧 你没法忽视工作的
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿
Syria? Teachers' strike?
-叙利亚的事 -教师罢♥工♥
Violence at home and abroad. Mind if I sit?
国内外的暴♥力♥问题 我可以坐下吗
I don't see Harper around, do you?
我没看到哈珀 你呢
Scotch?
喝威士忌吗
Sure. Why not? Thank you.
当然 有何不可谢谢
How you holding up through everything?
你状态如何
The negotiations will be fine.
谈判不会有事的
I'm just not used to having who I am questioned on a daily basis.
我只是不习惯 每天都被质疑我是谁的问题
I'm afraid that's only gonna get worse.
恐怕情况只会越来越糟
At the end of the day, all that matters is that you know who you are.
归根结底 只要你知道自己是谁就好
I heard about the Moss rally. Everyone's blaming the protesters.
-我听说莫斯集♥会♥的事了 -所有人都在谴责抗♥议♥者
They were the ones that got beat up.
他们是被打的人
Moss said it was their fault for terrorizing his rally.
莫斯说 在他的集♥会♥上 出现恐怖行动是他们的错
Since when is protesting in support of teachers an act of terror?
什么时候支持教师的抗♥议♥活动 成了恐怖行动了
Since Moss started playing to our basest nature.
从莫斯利用我们最卑鄙的本性开始
Believe it or not, it actually gets votes.
不管你信不信 这样可以拉到选票
What are we gonna do, sir? I'm not sure yet.
-我们要怎么做 先生 -我还不确定
All I know is that the history of US labor negotiations
我只知道美国的劳工谈判历史
is littered with the bodies of the American worker,
堆满了美国劳动者的尸体
and I have to do all I can to stop that from happening on my watch.
我要尽全力避免 这种事情在我任上重演
Unfortunately, with the violence today,
不幸的是 因为今天的暴♥力♥事件
the governors are pulling back their support.
州长们开始撤回原先的支持
And I fear it's only a matter of time before we start having riots.
我还担心 出现暴♥动♥只是时间问题
It's always about money and power, isn't it?
一切都是钱和权力的问题 对吗
The event I was at tonight,
我今晚出席的那场活动
people in that room could single-handedly give the teachers everything they needed.
那间房♥间里的人只要动动手指 就能满足教师们的所有诉求
It's obscene, the amount of money they have.
他们拥有的金钱数量真是离谱
How much would it cost to bring the teachers back to work?
让老师们回到岗位上需要花费多少
Three billion dollars.
三十亿美元
And my signature.
加上我的签名同意
Excited about your press event?
马上要到你的媒体活动了 兴奋吗
Yup. Hopefully Lorraine keeps her promise.
是的 希望罗琳能信守承诺
I can see you're not planning on keeping yours.
我看得出你没打算遵守你的承诺
It's just a T-shirt.
这只是件T恤
I'm just saying this event you're going to has nothing to do with the Young Lords.
我只是想说 你要去的活动 和青年主人组织没关系
Just tone it down a bit.
别这么高调
In what world was that the right thing to say to me?
你怎么能跟我说这种话
I'm just saying don't distract from the good you're doing
我只是想说 别为了惹恼罗琳 而在你做好事的时候
to piss off Lorraine.
分散自己的注意力
I gotta go.
我该走了
Nice work, Harper. Good morning, Lorraine.
-做得好 哈珀 -早上好 罗琳
Do you enjoy fucking up my schedule? What do you mean?
-你喜欢打乱我的日程表吗 -什么意思
This high-level clearance bullshit that Aaron can't tell me about
这个亚伦不能跟我讲的 破高层审查事项
that was supposed to be handled by his deputy
本该由他的代理人处理
until someone got their panties in a twist about it,
然而有人对此不满意
and now my entire afternoon is canceled.
结果我整个下午的安排都要取消
As long as Aaron is the president's national security advisor,
只要亚伦还是总统的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
I expect him to do his job, not delegate it to a secondary player.
我就要求他做好本职工作 而不是把任务委派出去
Spoken like a glorified office manager.
这口气就像个趾高气昂的办公室主任
I'm not the one shirking my duty for photo ops.
以拍照机会为借口 逃避工作的人可不是我
What is the matter, Marsy?
什么情况 马斯
Oh, did you wanna be VP? I'm so sorry.
你想当副总统吗我很抱歉
We couldn't have another boring white guy on the ticket.
竞选班子里不能再加上 一个无聊的白人男子了
Could you show some decorum, Lorraine?
你能自重吗 罗琳
I know what this is.
我知道是怎么回事
You are jealous. It's the end of your career.
你在嫉妒 你的职业生涯走到头了
Thirty-nine years in the wheels of the federal bureaucracy
在联邦政♥府♥工作39年
and what do you have to show for it?
你有什么值得骄傲的政绩
Aaron is just starting out and he's already making history.
亚伦的政途刚起步 就已经开始创造历史了
The student has surpassed the teacher,
青出于蓝
and you're still trying to prove that your dick is bigger.
而你还试图证明自己更厉害
Guess what? It never was.
你猜怎么着你本来就不怎么样
Someone is targeting people with dark skin color?
有人以深肤色的人种为目标
It looks that way.
看起来是这样
How? Nobody even remembers being injected.
怎么做到的没人记得被注射过
I have a theory.
我有个猜想
These are melanocytes. Think of them as pigment factories.
这些是黑色素细胞 把它们想象成色素工厂
This flu is designed to target them.
这次的流感就是以它们为目标
Now, the cells on the left are from healthy people.
左边的细胞是健康人的
Okay, so everyone's sick. No, it's a cumulative thing.
-好吧 所以大家都病了 -不 这要积少成多
We all have melanocytes. You, me. But mine have more pigment producers.
我们都有黑色素细胞 你有 我也有 但我的有更多的色素制♥造♥器
The more you have, the darker you are, the sicker this thing makes you.
制♥造♥器越多 你的肤色就越深 这种病毒也就会让你病得更厉害
Is there any way this is natural? None.
-这种病毒会不会是自然产生的 -不可能
There's virtually no genetic difference between people of different races,
不同种族的人在基因上几乎并无不同
less than 0.04%.
差异少于百分之零点零四
There is no natural way an RNA virus that selective
具有这般选择性的RNA病毒
could be stable enough to survive.
在自然情况下不可能稳定到足以存活
Someone is exploiting a difference of less than 0.04%
有人在利用 这少于百分之零点零四的差异
to make certain people sick?
来让特定人种生病
Mars, I need you to reach out to Max Kenny.
马斯 我需要你去联络马♥克♥思♥肯尼
The C4 Foundation guy?
那个C4基金的人
Yeah, you're gonna get him and his foundation buddies
你要让他和他基金会的人
to donate $3 billion earmarked for teachers.
捐出三十亿美元给教师
And what am I bringing to the table? The gratitude of the president.
-我能给的交换条件是什么 -来自总统的感谢
They're gonna want assurances that you're not vetoing their bill.
他们肯定要你保证不否决他们的法案
But I am vetoing their bill. Mr. Kenny needs to know that.
但我一定会否决他们的法案 肯尼先生要清楚这一点
I'm assuming you've got the votes to support the veto.
我想你已经有了足够支持否决的票数
The first thing that Lynn's father taught me to do
林的父亲在我还是个小助理时
when I was a lowly assistant was count.
教我的第一件事就是 做好算数
Yes, we have what we need to kill the bill.
是 我们有足够多否决法案的票数
I need you to keep it alive. Sorry?
-我要你保证法案能通过 -什么
Wherever you're pressured, release the screws.
当你压力太大时 就把紧绷的弦松一松
You want me to make sure that the bill survives the veto?
你要我确保 法案在否决投票后仍能通过
It may not seem like it now, sir, but I think it's a very good trade.
虽然看上去并非如此 但我觉得这是个很好的交易
We're employing 32 women in manufacturing alone.
我们仅仅在制♥作♥环节 就雇佣了32位女性
And the government will get back the $10,000 it granted to the project,
政♥府♥拨给这个项目的一万美元
within two years. Compare that--
两年内就能赚回来 对比一下…
Aaron Shore is here.
-那是亚伦吗 -亚伦萧来了
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I added it to my schedule yesterday just to make sure the press would show up.
我昨天把这事加入日程 好确保媒体会露面
I'm so sorry to interrupt. Ms. Pardo, please.
真抱歉打断大家 帕尔多小姐请继续
Is the coat you're wearing an Empowerment Plan original?
你穿的外套是 赋权计划的原创款式吗
Indeed it is.
是啊
Care to demonstrate?
愿意展示一下吗
Sporty, functional.
运动风格 功能实用
It converts into a sleeping bag and is life-saving.
可以变成睡袋 还能做救生工具
That's a really great job, Isi.
真的很棒 伊莎
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Your mother would be proud.
你妈妈会为你骄傲的
Excuse me, Mr. Shore?
打扰一下 萧先生
You're certain of this?
你确定吗
On a hunch, I re-checked the samples from our bird friends
凭直觉 我重新检查了 我们鸟类朋友的样本
and discovered a similar pigment-targeting mechanism.
发现了一套类似的定向色素的机制
Why it was only targeting red birds.
所以它才只感染红色的鸟
Are you familiar with eugenics?
你了解优生学吗
Yeah. Hitler, Nazi Germany.
知道 希♥特♥勒♥ 德国纳粹
And Long Island. And an American doctor, Charles Davenport.
还有长岛 一个美国医生 查尔斯达文波特
He studied heredity, badly.
他研究遗传学 结论非常有害
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表