剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
It's all there.
都在这
Mr. Detwiler guaranteed Mr. Richter a promotion
德特维尔先生向里克特许诺
if he turned a blind eye and rubberstamped the approval.
如果他睁只眼闭只眼 盖章通过 就给他晋升
A couple years later, Mr. Detwiler left to join the board of FlagKind.
几年后 德特维尔先生离开并加入了 弗莱格坎德的董事会
Mr. Richter became the commissioner.
里克特先生成为了局长
This is collusion, plain and simple.
这是勾结腐♥败♥ 非常清楚
Why share this now?
为什么现在说出来
I grew up in Williamson, West Virginia.
我在西弗吉尼亚的威廉姆森长大
It's slow, and it's quiet,
那里悠闲平静
and when people feel pain, or they feel a dullness,
人们哪里痛的话 或是在感觉迟钝的时候
they turn to prescription painkillers.
都会去用处方止痛药
You've heard of pill mills? Yeah.
-你听说过滥开处方药吗 -听过
Over the last decade,
在过去十年
more than 20 million pills for a town of less than 3,000.
一个人口小于三千的小镇 用掉了两千万粒药
What doctor in his right mind...
哪个脑筋正常的医生…
Too many people I know have died.
我认识的很多人已经去世了
Take this and do something about it.
拿去 做点什么吧
That was "four-score," and "ask-not-what-your-country-can-do,"
这堪比葛底斯堡演说 和肯尼迪的就职演说
"yes-we-can" level oration!
和奥巴马的“我们可以”不分伯仲
I just don't feel like celebrating, that's all.
我不太想庆祝 仅此而已
I know this has been really hard, but that speech--
我知道这段时间你不好受 但你的演讲…
It wasn't a speech.
那不是演讲
It was a pony show.
是作秀
No, you spoke your truth up there, and it was beautiful.
不 你在那里 说出了自己的真实想法 很棒
People respond to that. Don't shit all over it.
人们对此有共鸣 别这么沮丧
I don't know what's true anymore, Isi.
我已经不知道什么是真的了 伊莎
I don't know what's for show or what's real.
我不知道哪些是表演 哪些是真实
Well, I do, okay? And I saw it tonight.
但我知道 好吗我今晚看到了
Look, all these people, Lorraine, the media,
所有这些人 罗琳、媒体
they look at you and they just see how they can use you.
他们看到你 只想着如何利用
But I see you.
但我看到的是你这个人
I see a piece of myself in you.
我在你身上也看到了我的一部分
I'm so fucking proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
I love you so much. Jesus. I'm such a fucking asshole.
-我很爱你 -天啊 我真是个大混♥蛋♥
You're putting too much pressure on yourself.
你给自己的压力太大了
I slept with Emily.
我和艾米丽上♥床♥了
It was a mistake, and I hate myself for doing it.
那是个错误 我为此非常讨厌自己
Believe me, I hate myself.
相信我 我讨厌自己
But I have to take responsibility for this, as well.
但我也要为这件事负责
You asked me to be honest, so I'm gonna be honest.
你让我要诚实 所以我就说了
I just hope you can accept--
我只是希望你能接受…
Maggie. Mars Harper. I got a scoop for you.
麦基 我是马斯哈珀 我有独家新闻给你
Little story about FDA complicity with predatory drug companies.
是关于食品药品管理局与 唯利是图的制药公♥司♥相互勾结的故事
Is Moss still nickel-and-diming you? Mmm, it's more nickels than dimes these days.
莫斯还在给你少得可怜的报酬
Oh? By some accounts,
最近金额越来越少了
the war chest is running on empty.
算下来 战争基金已经快空了
Hmm. So I assume you're still open
我猜你还愿意
to a little something-something on the side?
做点小小的兼♥职♥
You assume correctly. Why? What do you have in mind?
你的猜想是正确的 怎么你想做什么
Pegasus.
飞马座
Malicious Israeli spyware. You're nastier than I thought.
以色列恶意间谍软件 你比我想的还要邪恶
Can you get it?
你能搞到吗
Of course I can. I know a guy.
当然可以 我认识个人
How easy would it be to install it on, say, Moss' cell phone?
装到莫斯的手♥机♥上困难吗
For the right price, I can make anything easy.
只要价钱合理 什么事都好办
Got a minute? Yeah.
-有空吗 -有
I just wanted to let you know I'm ready to respond.
我就想让你知道 我准备好回应了
Good. Seth will help you with the press release.
很好 赛斯会帮你写新闻稿
I wanna do more than a press release.
我想做的不止是新闻稿
I'd like to offer my services
我想贡献自己的力量
as a trans rights spokeswoman for the campaign.
作为竞选活动的跨性别权益发言人
If you'd be interested, that is.
如果你有兴趣的话
Of course. Please.
当然 请坐
Do you mind telling me what changed your mind?
你介意告诉我 是什么改变了你的想法吗
Since I transitioned, I've been able to pass.
自从跨越性别之后 我一直都能不被认成男性
I've lived stealth. It's been easy for me.
我秘密地生活着 对我来说很容易
Easier, at least, compared to a lot of other people.
至少相对更容易 和大部分其他人比的话
Other people who need allies, who don't have a voice,
其他人需要伙伴 他们无法发声
and might benefit from mine.
也许能因我获益
This is good. Really good.
这很好 非常好
We'll go over the specifics in the morning.
我们早上再讨论细节
Thank you.
谢谢
Try to get some rest, Tom.
好好休息一下 汤姆
Good night.
晚安
Yeah?
喂
请等待总统电♥话♥接入
-It was, sir.
-今天很不容易吧 -是的 先生
A crisis like that makes sparring with the media seem so trivial.
一场这样的危机 让媒体战显得那么微不足道
我觉得你是对的 看不见的工作才是最重要的
Anyway, I was thinking about the vice presidency
总之 我在考虑副总统的职位
and what it means.
和它的意义
事实上 它最终归结为一个问题
If something were to happen to me, if I were unable to fulfill my duties,
如果我出了什么事 无法完成我的职责
would I be happy with the person I chose to take the reins in my absence?
我愿意让我选中的人 在我缺席期间把控大局吗
And the answer to that question, in this specific instance,
在这个情况下 我的回答是
is absolutely yes. You're a good man, Aaron.
当然 你是个好人 亚伦
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
See you bright and early tomorrow.
明早见
Yes, ma'am. Eli, where's Hannah?
-喂 女士 -伊莱 汉娜呢
She's not picking up.
她不接电♥话♥
Probably turned her phone off.
她可能关机了
She went back to the brewery for a look around.
她回去查看啤酒厂了
哦 天啊
Something's definitely dodgy about it.
那里肯定有猫腻
Man we spoke with tried to shine us on, but I confirmed with Genetical
和我们说话的男人想骗过我们 但我和遗传公♥司♥确认过
天花片段绝对是寄到那里了
I'm forwarding you a photo of a known South African bioweapons expert.
我正在发一张 已知南非生物武器专家的照片给你
Show it to her when she gets back. Could be our ringleader.
等她回来给她看 也许是我们要找的幕后首脑
You needn't struggle, Ms. Wells.
不必挣扎 威尔士女士
It'll be less painful if you don't.
这样会少些痛苦
I'm sure you're very curious, eh?
我想你一定很好奇
It's a VX nerve agent. Very hard to find. Impossible to neutralize.
这是VX神经毒剂 很难发现 无法解毒
Soon, it will cause paralysis in all the muscles of your body,
很快 它就会麻痹你全身的肌肉
including your diaphragm, which will inexorably result
包括你的膈膜
in your death by asphyxiation.
这会让你死于窒息
It really is a remarkable little toxin indeed.
这真的是非常厉害的一种毒剂
You know, it's commonplace in the 007 movies
在007电影中
for the villain to confess his nefarious intentions to Bond.
反派总是对邦德坦白他的邪恶设想
That he was so close to thwarting said nefarious intentions, etcetera.
告诉他 他只差一点 就可以阻止阴谋了 诸如此类
But you, you were so very close, Ms. Wells, eh?
但你呢 你只差一点点 威尔士女士
Oh, I was naive to think that framing those Hitlerian buffoons
我天真地以为 陷害那些崇拜希♥特♥勒♥的丑角
was enough to satisfy you.
就能让你满足
I do regret that you won't be able to see our nefarious intentions in action.
我很遗憾 你看不到我们的邪恶计划实现了
But, you know, it's often a belief in one's own invulnerability
但是 你要知道 将人引向绝路的
that brings about one's own demise.
往往是因为他自认为不可战胜
Ironic, isn't it?
很讽刺 是不是
Goodbye, Mr. Bond.
再见 邦德先生
你不该给我打电♥话♥
我们要加快进度了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表