剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
Honest to God, Erin -
你和凯撒·索泽搞得我头都要炸了
between you and Keyser Soze, my head is turned.
谁是凯撒·索泽
Who's Keyser Soze?
老天啊
God almighty!
请坐下 各位小姐
Take a seat, please, ladies.
-德布伦老师呢 -走了
- Where's Miss de Brun? - Gone.
-而且不会再回来 -什么
- And she's not coming back. - What?
我就知道
I knew it.
我早上醒来时
When I woke up this morning,
就有预感会发生什么坏事
I had a feeling something terrible was going to happen
还有本质上讲 我是个很坏的人
and also that essentially deep down, I'm quite an evil person.
那是宿醉 克莱尔 你会没事的
It's called a hangover, Clare. You'll be grand.
这学期剩下的时间我会接手这门课
I will be taking this class for the rest of the term,
这让我想扯烂自己的脸
which makes me want to pull off my own face,
但我也没办法
but needs must.
是你干的 对吗
This was you, wasn't it?
你干了什么 你说了什么
What did you do? What did you say?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道才怪 告密鬼
Aye, so you don't. Supergrass!
-够了 -你不明白 修女
- That's quite enough. - You don't understand, Sister.
德布伦老师她触动[摸]了我们
Miss de Brun, she touched us.
-什么 -她让我们思考 她让我们感受
- What? - She made us think, she made us feel.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
还好只是这样
That would be all I need.
你不能解雇她 你不能那样
You can't sack her! You just can't!
奎因小姐
Miss Quinn,
你似乎对此有些误解
you appear to be under the misapprehension
你以为自己与我地位相同 敢对我发号♥施令
that you can address me as though you are my equal.
我建议你冷静下来 然后坐下
I suggest you rein it in and take a seat.
校长室
她要是在里面怎么办
What if she's in there?
今天是周五 她去练柔道了
It's Friday. She's at judo.
淡定点 克莱尔
Relax the kecks, Clare.
真♥他♥妈♥诡异 对吧
Creepy wee fucker, isn't he?
我想要郑重重申一下
I would just like to just state once again for the record
我觉得这是我们有过的最糟的想法
that I think this might be the worst idea we've ever had.
听着 你到底想不想帮助德布伦老师
Look, do you want to help Miss de Brun or not?
我们能不能想个
Can we not find a way to help her
不需要劫持圣像的办法
that doesn't involve abducting a holy statue?
我们不是要劫持它 克莱尔
We're not abducting him, Clare -
我们是要绑♥架♥它
we're kidnapping him.
有什么区别吗
Is that different?
我觉得没区别
I don't think that's different.
只要德布伦老师恢复原职
We'll give him back on the condition
我们就把它还回来
that Miss de Brun is rightfully reinstated.
我相信迈克尔修女一定会同意的
Oh, I'm sure Sister Michael will be fully on board with that.
-我也是 -准备拍照吧
- Aye, me too. - OK, let's do the photograph.
很好 我来写勒索信
Great. I'll write the ransom note.
-我们需要一份今天的报纸 -为什么
- We need a copy of today's newspaper. - Why?
这就是在绑♥架♥领域里约定俗成的
It's just the done thing, kidnapping-wise.
-我有上周的教区公报 -那就够了
- I've got last week's parish bulletin. - That'll do.
我准备用左手写字
I'm going to use my left hand,
以防她认出我的笔迹
just in case she recognises my handwriting.
这计划还真是万无一失啊
Oh, well, this is foolproof!
我该怎么开头 "亲爱的迈克尔修女"
Should I start, "Dear Sister Michael,"
还是"致相关人士"
or "To whom it may concern," Do you think?
这张我说不好 感觉把它拍的有点胖了
I don't know about this one. I think he looks a bit fat in it.
-确实不好看 -唉
- Yeah, that's not flattering. - Aye.
也许我们把它这样转一下...
Maybe if we just tilt him this way a bit...
我觉得应该往前一点
See, I think he needs to come forward a bit.
放这里就挺好 蠢货
It was fine where it was, dicko.
是我负责拍照
Look, I'm the one taking the photo.
-滚开 -松手 米歇尔
- Fuck off! - Just leave it, Michelle.
老天
Good God.
好吧
OK,
看来与计划有些脱节
so we've gone a bit off course here.
-把它粘回去吧 -聪明
- Let's glue him! - Brilliant.
我们把它粘回去就好
We'll just... We'll just stick it back on.
我们来把它粘回去 然后就没事了
We'll stick it back on, and it'll all be grand.
老天 姑娘们 你们怎么还在这里
Jesus, girls! What are you still doing here?
我以为有人闯了进来
I thought we had an intruder.
要是那样的话 那人就惨了
And I tell you what - he'd have been a sorry boy,
我刚学会了几个强力招式
for I just nailed some serious moves.
我们在忙英语课的项目 修女
We were just working on our English project, Sister.
挪开
Step aside.
你们究竟都干了些啥
What in God's name have you done?
你怎么会把它的头粘反 奥拉
How could you have glued his head on upside down, Orla?
-它可是戴了顶帽子 老天啊 -安静
- He's wearing a hat, for Christ's sake! - Quiet!
玛丽 莎拉 迪尔德丽
All right, Mary, Sarah, Deidre.
你们家姑娘都牵涉入这砍头事件了吗
Your girls involved in this beheading too, then?
不是我♥干♥的 妈妈
It wasn't me, Mammy!
别和我说话 克莱尔
Do not speak to me, Clare.
最好都不要呼吸
In fact, don't even breathe.
请坐 德夫林夫人
Take a seat, Mrs Devlin.
圣像从这个房♥间被偷走
The statue was stolen from this room,
所以我请穆尼小姐拍照取证
so I've asked Miss Mooney to photograph the scene.
要么你们出钱赔偿
Either it is replaced,
要么学校就会起诉
at your expense, or the school will sue.
说实在的 修女
To be honest, Sister,
我不是信口胡说
and I'm not just saying this -
我觉得这样更好看了
I think he looks better.
它看上去像是头装反了
He looks like his head's on upside down.
我还要罚他们停课一周
And I'll be suspending them for a week.
求你了 不要这么做
Oh, please, God! No!
一周
A week?
我们一周都得和他们困在一起
We're going to be stuck with them for a week?
讲点道理 修女 又不是我们砍的头
Be reasonable, Sister! We didn't behead the fella.
老天 你是故意的吗 艾琳
By Christ, you're in for it, Erin.
那是个意外 妈妈
It was an accident, Mammy.
所以你一不小心写了封勒索信 对吗
Oh, so you accidentally wrote a ransom note, did you?
好吧 那部分不算意外
OK, that bit wasn't an accident.
但我们都因为德布伦老师的事而沮丧
But we were so upset by what happened to Miss de Brun.
那样是不对的
It was wrong.
她不应该被解雇
She shouldn't have been sacked.
-她没有被解雇 -什么
- She wasn't. - What?
抱歉打扰 修女
Sorry to interrupt, Sister.
给我来张离职申请表
But if I could just grab the old P45,
我马上就走
then I'll be out of your way.
什么
Excuse me?
德布伦老师决定离开我们
Miss de Brun has decided to leave us.
圣多米尼克女子学院给我提供了教职
I got offered a post in St Dominic's Girls.
待遇更好 有带薪假期 养老金更多
Better wages, holiday pay, great pension - the works.
我真的没法拒绝
I couldn't say no, really.
你不是说要活在当下吗
But what happened to living for the moment?
你不是说生活应该随性吗
What happened to "Life should be spontaneous"?
是啊 我知道 但是我要买♥♥♥房♥♥
Yeah, I know, but I'm buying a house
现在的抵押贷款利率实在是太高了
and the mortgage rates are absolutely crippling at the minute.
-可不是嘛 -让人绝望
- Tell me about it. - Desperate.
那是我当修女的原因之一
Part of the reason I became a nun -
免费住宿
free accommodation.
但是德布伦老师
But, Miss de Brun,
你激励了我 让我完成了自己最好的作品
you inspired me to do my greatest work.
是吗 什么作品
I see. Which was?
我的诗
My poem.
关于玻璃娃娃的 她是个玻璃做的娃娃
My glass doll poem. She's a doll made of glass.
她是个玻璃娃娃 我昨晚给你读过
She's a glass doll. I read it to you last night.
说实话我昨晚没认真听
Yeah. I wasn't really listening, to be honest.
拜拜
Cheers.
活在当下
Carpe diem.
当下个屁
Carpe dickhead.
我想我们根本不知道德布伦老师究竟是什么样的人
Well, I guess we never knew who the real Miss de Brun was.
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表