剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
三
..Three.
停下 停下 拉我上去
Stop! Stop it! Get me out of here!
他想杀了我
He's trying to kill me!
他想杀了我们所有人
He wants to kill us all,
所有的天主教♥徒♥
all of the Catholics!
看看他的眼神 他是个疯子
Look at his eyes, he's a madman!
憎恨爱尔兰人的疯子
A Fenian-hating madman.
不要让那个没种的混♥蛋♥伤害我
Don't let the Jaffa bastard hurt me! Please!
-老天 克莱尔 -去你♥妈♥的♥呦
- Jesus, Clare! - Fuck-a-doodle-do!
他说他讨厌我们
He said he hated us.
我没说过
No, I didn't.
昨晚你说你讨厌天主教♥徒♥ 承认吧
Last night, you said you hated Catholics. Admit it.
我是说讨厌运动员
I said I hated athletes.
我不喜欢运动
I'm not much of a sports fan.
但我们根本不是在谈论运动员
But we weren't even talking about athletes!
我以为是在谈论
Well, I thought we were!
你为什么会以为我们在谈论运动员
Why would you have thought we were talking about athletes?
因为我一只耳朵聋
Because I'm deaf in one ear!
说实话 天主教♥徒♥那个词确实有点像运动员
Catholics sounds a bit like athletes, to be fair to him, like.
他们都是混♥蛋♥
They're all arseholes.
你是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
你想把我们互换
You tried to swap us!
是不是因为所有新教♥徒♥没区别啊 对吗 姑娘们
Because all Protestants are the same? Aren't they, girls?
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - NO!
而且这家伙很变♥态♥ 还有点性别歧视
And this guy's really creepy and a bit sort of sexist.
她带着把刀 还让别人把排泄物埋掉
And she carries a knife and makes people bury their own excrement.
傻♥逼♥天主教♥徒♥
Fucking Catholics.
-谁说的 -是谁
- Who said that? - Who?
我们该管一下吗
Should we break it up?
别碰头发 别碰头发
Don't touch the hair! Don't touch the hair!
先看一会儿吧
Let's leave it a minute.
我真是想不明白
I just cannot get my head around it.
老天啊 那只是个碗而已
For the love of God, Mary, it's only a bowl.
谁会随随便便把大碗送人 格里
Who just gives away their big bowl, Gerry?
说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
肯定有什么猫腻 孩子
Aye, she's definitely up to something, love.
我一直都在说 迪尔德丽·马龙有点轻浮
I have always said that Deirdre Mallon was a bit fly.
-是我的话 我会当面质问她 -我有这想法
- I'd confront her about it. - I intend to.
太好了 去问吧
Great! Do that!
也许这破事就能告一段落了
Then maybe we can lay the whole bloody thing to rest.
再这么对她说话我就灭了你 小子
Take that tone with her again and I'll lay you to rest, boyo!
你知道这是要干什么吗 杰拉尔丁
Do you know what this is about, Geraldine?
据我了解
As far as I can make out,
这些小伙子把我家克莱尔扔下了悬崖
these lads tried to throw my Clare off a cliff.
真惨
Desperate.
你还好吗 玛丽 那碗用着怎么样
Are you all right, Mary? How's the bowl working out for you?
挺好的
Great. Great.
非常感谢 迪尔德丽
Thanks very much, Deirdre.
这事总算水落石出了吧
Well, that got to the bottom of it all right.
大家都到齐了吗
Is that everyone?
很好
Lovely stuff.
好吧 今天的户外活动出了些误会
OK, so, there was a bit of a misunderstanding on the expedition today
不幸地导致了肢体冲突
which unfortunately led to a physical altercation.
我觉得与其让此事发酵 不如把事情聊开
I thought rather than let it fester, we should talk about it,
然后开始愈合争执 重建友谊
and start to heal and repair.
那么
So...
谁想先来
who'd like to go first?
没种的混♥蛋♥ 你真的这么说了吗
Jaffa bastard? You actually said those words?
随口说出了而已 妈妈
It just came out, Mammy.
你为什么要拿着刀威胁别人 亲爱的
Why were you threatening people with a knife, love?
好的 一个一个来 拜托
OK, one at a time, please.
要是你戴着我花大价钱给你配的助听器
Well, if you'd wear the bloody hearing aid I paid a fortune for,
-你就能听清她说了什么了 -难以置信
- you'd have heard what she said! - Unbelievable!
女生 你跟女生打架
Girls! You were fighting with girls!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew this would happen.
看到那边那个孩子...
See that child over there...
相同点
父母
♪Dreams - The Cranberries♪
*我的生活*
*Oh, my life*
*每天都在改变着*
*Is changing every day*
*以各种方式改变着*
*In every possible way*
*还有我的梦想*
*And, oh my dreams*
*它从未像表面这般*
*It's never quite as it seems*
*从未像表面这般*
*Never quite as it seems*
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表