剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
诅咒当然是我的第一个念头
I mean, obviously, a curse was my first thought,
但我调查了一下 妈妈的死
but I looked into it, and Mammy's death,
不符合诅咒的官方要求
it doesn't meet the official requirements,
所以你完全是清白的 玛丽
so you're completely in the clear on that front, Mary.
完全不用担心
Nothing to worry about at all.
很好
Great.
我们带了点东西 放在这里吗?
We brought some bits. Should we just leave them here?
太好了 - 修女
Genius. - Sister.
你好吗?
How are you?
我在守灵 奎因先生 心情不太好
Well, I'm at a wake, Mr. Quinn, so I've had better evenings.
那你认识布伦迪?
Did you know Bridie, then?
不 但我相信你妻子给她施了诅咒
No, but I believe your wife put some sort of curse on her.
其实不是
Well, no, not exactly.
你话不多是吗?
You're not a tongue person, are you?
什么?
I'm sorry?
我在进行圣餐仪式
I'm on communion duty.
老天 我受不了话多的人
Christ, but I cannot stand the tongue people.
我是说 这是怎么回事?
I mean, what's all that about?
你连华夫饼都不会吃
You can't lift a wafer into your own mouth?
想我帮忙吗?
You need me to do it for you?
是啊 那肯定很难
Right, yeah. That... that... that must be tough.
通常是托马斯神父负责守灵
Father Thomas usually deals with the wakes,
但他生病了 其实是卧床不起
but he's very sick at the moment. Bedridden, in fact.
天 什么原因?
God, what caused it?
主要是杰克•丹尼
Jack Daniel's, mostly.
明白了
I see.
我来拿把
I'll take them.
好东西
Lovely stuff.
我有六个芝士火腿三名字 四个鸡蛋三明治
I need six rounds of cheese and ham, four rounds of egg and cress,
三个吞拿鱼三明治
and three rounds of tuna.
把芝士火腿的切成三角形
Cut the cheese and ham in triangles,
鸡蛋的切成长方形
the egg and cress in rectangles,
吞拿鱼的 你就自♥由♥发挥吧
and the tuna, well, you can freestyle.
我要是你 我就涂黄油
I'd get buttering, if I were you.
好极了
Grand so.
她很适合做死人 对吧?
She really suits being dead, doesn't she?
什么?
What?
我们能进来吗?
Can we come in?
你干嘛说悄悄话?
Why are you whispering?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你们过来 朋友们
Thanks for coming, guys.
在艰难时刻 很高兴有人支持
It's nice to have a bit of support at this very difficult time.
你觉得她是混♥蛋♥ - 我没说过
You thought she was a dick. - I never said that.
你说了 艾琳 - 我肯定听你说过
You did, Erin. - I've definitely heard you say it.
好吧 我能确认一下吗?
OK, can I just check something?
人人都可以看尸体 对吧?
Everybody else can see the dead body, right?
就是布伦迪
It's just Bridie.
布伦迪的尸体 - 是布伦迪的死尸
It's Bridie's corpse. It's Bridie's dead corpse.
这是她的守灵夜 还能有什么?
It's her wake. What were you expecting?
你以前没见过死尸?
Haven't you ever seen a dead body before?
当然没有
Of course not.
天 但英国人好古怪
Christ, but the English are weird.
你想的话可以摸摸她
You can touch her if you want.
为什么会想摸她?
Why the hell would I want to touch her?
不错 - 住手!
It's nice. - Stop it.
死尸而已 詹姆斯 我们都会死
It's just a dead body, James. We're all going to be one someday.
谢谢 克莱尔 这很有帮助
Oh, thanks for that, Clare. Yeah, that's helped.
这不禁让你联♥系♥ 对吧?
It really makes you think, doesn't it?
死亡…
Death.
让你想…
Just makes you want to
做所有事情 尝试一切
do everything and just try everything.
怎么回事 米歇尔?
What's going on, Michelle?
你想看点经典的吗?
Do yous want to see something class?
什么?
What is it?
准备好 女孩儿们
Prepare yourself, girls.
司康
Scones.
对了
That's right.
司康有什么经典的?
What's so class about scones?
司康很可爱
Scones are lovely.
对 我喜欢司康
Aye, I like scones.
这不是普通的司康 女孩儿们
No, these aren't any old scones, girls.
这是开心司康
These are funny scones.
对 他们看起来又好看又搞笑
Aye, they do look like good craic, in fairness.
开心司康?
Funny scones.
这是毒品司康 - 她把毒品放进司康里
They're drug scones! She's put the drugs in the scones!
太对了 是的
Too fucking right, I have.
我想做布朗尼的
I wanted to do brownies,
但我妈只有这个配方
but this was the only recipe my ma had, so...
我们说过的 米歇尔 我们都同意了
We talked about this, Michelle. We agreed.
不 我们没有
No, we didn't.
总之 你把毒品放进食物 它就不违法了
Anyway, drugs aren't illegal when you put them into food.
大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
是这样吗?我不确定
Is that right? I'm not sure that's right.
这里有杯子吗?我来拿
Any cups up here? I'll take that.
刚刚发生了什么?
What the fuck just happened?
黄面包做三个芝士西红柿
Three cheese and tomato on brown bread.
黄面包 好的 知道了
Brown, right. Got it.
白面包做四个沙拉
Four salad on white.
沙拉 白面包 等等 三角形还是矩形?
Salad, white. Hang on, rectangles or triangles?
两个不要洋葱
Two with no onion.
橘子果酱不够了 格里
We're low on vol-au-vents, Gerry.
桃子和可乐 干的
That quiche isn't cooked, Gerry.
天哪
Sweet suffering Jesus.
我想吹点风 如果可以 我希望有点风
And now, I don't mind a bit of a breeze... if anything, I prefer it...
但我要求太高了吗
But thon was aggressive.
所以我对自己时候 “科尔姆 每天都不对”
So I says to meself, says I, "Colm, this is no day for a do."
出什么事了?
What's happening?
因为新娘到的时候 我说
For when the bride arrived...
舞台上的风太大了
And as I say, by this stage the wind was fierce...
我死了吗? - 我从没吹过那么大的风
Am I dead? - I've never heard wind like it.
这是我的守灵夜吗?
Is this my wake?
那就像一阵妖风
Howling like a banshee, it was.
我是在地狱吗?
Am I in hell?
可怜的孩子 新娘
So, the poor girl, the bride now, this is,
还是到了 一下车就进来了
she arrives anyway, and isn't she no sooner out of the car,
然后她像纸娃娃一样吹了起来
than she's lifted up in the air, like a paper doll,
吹到花床上
and blown into a flowerbed.
那其实蛮好笑的
That's actually quite funny.
我们该怎么办? 我们到底怎么办?
What are we gonna do? What in under God are we going to do?
没事的 - 肯定有事
It's fine. - It's definitely not fine.
那是毒品司康 如果人们吃了
There's drug scones down there. If people eat the drug scones,
我们就让人吸毒了 米歇尔
then we've drugged those people, Michelle.
那又怎么样?让人吸毒又不是犯罪
So? Drugging people isn't a crime.
你真不懂法 米歇尔
You've a very loose grasp of the law, Michelle.
什么人会带毒品司康来守灵?
What kind of person brings hash scones to a wake?
太典型了 我想做点好事 大家就是这么谢我的
Typical. I try and do a nice thing, and this is the thanks I get.
太可怕了 那是些老人
It's terrible. There's old people down there.
如果老人吃了怎么办?
What if an old person takes one?
为什么大家都对老人怀有同情心
Why does everybody get so sentimental about old people?
老人都是混♥蛋♥
Old people are arseholes.
我们得去拿回来
We have to get them back.
听着 我不是要反对你
Look, I'm not disagreeing with you.
我带这玩意来是为了我high 不是给你的伯祖父科尔姆的
I bought that stuff so I could get high, not your great uncle Colm.
老天 你能想象吗?
Christ, can you imagine?
等一下 司康去哪儿了?
Hold on a minute. Where did the scones go?
好吧 我去厨房♥ 看看还剩什么
OK, I'll head for the kitchen and grab whatever's still there.
你们看看有没有人有问题
The rest of you look out for any ones that have gone rogue,
记住 别被人看出来
and remember, be subtle.
我得拿走你的司康
I need to take your scone.
问题是我对上帝和生死
The thing is, I just have so many questions about God,
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表