剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
天!这出租车也太慢了 真的
Jesus, but that taxi took forever, so it did.
她真漂亮!
Ach, isn't she gorgeous?
赐给我力量!
Give me strength.
♪ I am the one and only... ♪
♪ Oh, yeah... ♪
大家都看我们呢
Everyone is looking at us.
是不是因为你的帽子? - 什么?
Do you think it's your hat? - What?
有点太夸张了 玛丽 我本想跟你说的
It is a bit much, Mary. I did try to tell you.
我的帽子太夸张了 真的?
My hat's a bit much? Really?
你该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
看在上帝的份上 你做了什么?
What in under Christ have you done now?
我觉得她不是在说我
I don't think she was talking to me, Joe.
她是说穿着一身白的人
I think she was talking to the person in the full-length white frock
想抢新娘的风头
who just managed to upstage the actual bride.
我才没有想抢她的风头 格里
Ach, I wouldn't say I upstaged her now, Gerry.
太尴尬了
It's so mortifying.
那脱下来 玛丽
Well, take it off then, Mary.
什么?帽子!
What? - The hat.
该死!
Ah, shite.
你们在这 - 他在监视我们
There you are. - He's spied us.
跑吧 女士们 自己逃命
Run, girls. Save yourselves.
约翰刚才还在说…
John over there was just saying...
你知道约翰的 那个可爱的家伙
You know John. Lovely fella.
娶了帕特丽夏 我想…
Married to, uh, Patricia, I think it is,
你可能记得她妈妈在存款互助社工作
and her mother worked in the Credit Union, you might remember.
被胆结石给整垮了
Absolutely crippled with the old gallstones, so she was.
上帝啊
Christ Almighty.
胆结石是真的 不开玩笑
And the gallstones, well, now, they're no joke.
别管迪奇•多尼根
Neighbor of mine, Dickie Dunnagan,
上帝 他被折磨得…
by God, he was tortured with the gallstones.
胆结石跟高尔夫球般大小
The size of golf balls, they were.
约翰说什么了 科尔姆 老天 他到底说了什么
Um, what did John say, Colm? For the love of God, what did he say?
他刚才告诉我 约翰也就是所有人
He was telling me there, John was, that every being in the place
都在谈论萨拉的连衣裙
is talking about Sarah's frock.
噢 真的吗?
Ach, really?
天 但不该今天
Jesus, but this is an ordeal.
至少他们挺开心的
Well, at least they got a good day for it, Mary.
我告诉你 我上周参加教堂开幕
I'll tell you, I was at one there up in the cathedral last week.
天 风都能把人给吹跑了 太大了
By God, the wind could have cut you in two. Fierce, it was.
其实我觉得
And now, I don't mind a bit of a breeze...
有点微风挺好的
If anything, I prefer it...
但这风简直太疯狂了
But that one was aggressive,
我告诉自己“科尔姆 今天不合适”
and I says to myself, says I, "Colm, this is no day for a do,"
结果证明…
and as it turns out...
我能打断你吗 科尔姆?
Can I just stop you there, Colm?
当然 玛丽 你请
Surely, Mary, go ahead.
不 没什么 就是希望你别说了
No, I've nothing to say. I just really need you to stop talking.
好吧
Fair enough.
她就在那里 围着酒桌转
Herself's over there, circling the drinks table.
老蝙蝠
Bitter old bat.
爸 - 一人一杯
Da. - It's one glass per head.
但她已经喝了四瓶了
She has already necked the guts of four bottles.
爸 - 还没说够呢
Da. - Though it'll hardly touch the sides.
犀牛的量 - 够了 好吗?
Tolerance of a rhino. - Stop it, OK?
布伦迪依旧是我们的姨妈 是妈妈的姐妹
Bridie's still our aunt, still Mammy's sister,
如果妈妈还活着…
and if Mammy was alive...
你妈妈可受不了她!
Your mother couldn't stick her.
她过来了
Ssh! She's coming over.
布伦迪姨妈 很高兴见到你
Auntie Bridie, good to see you.
你应该感到自豪
Well, you should be proud of yourself.
噢 非常感谢!
Ach, thanks very much.
好吗 布伦迪?你好吗?
All right, Bridie? You well?
不 我其实不太好 你才不关心呢
No. No, I'm not actually, not that you give a shit.
妈妈最近状况不太好 乔
Mammy hasn't been keeping the best lately, Joe.
我有阵子有点担心她
I was a bit worried about her for a while.
你别太担心了 孩子
I wouldn't upset yourself too much, son.
子弹也打不♥穿♥你妈
Sure a bullet couldn't take your mother out.
对吧 布伦迪?
That right, Bridie?
我看你还是个刺头 乔
Still a prick, I see, Joe.
天知道玛丽到底看上你哪点 上帝与她同在
Christ knows what our Marie ever saw in you, God rest her soul.
你们肯定很想她 孩子们 确实是的
Yous must still miss her terrible, girls. - We do, indeed.
你们都不像她 不遗憾吗?
Isn't it a crying shame neither of you got her looks?
好了 埃蒙 有什么新闻吗?
OK. So, Eammon, any craic with you?
有在约会吗?
Are you seeing anyone?
我该另外买♥♥顶帽子吗?
Should I maybe buy meself another hat?
绝对该另外买♥♥一顶 玛丽
You should definitely buy yourself another hat, Mary.
这帽子太不适合你了
That thing does nothing for you.
我没有约会
I'm not seeing anyone.
时间还多 我想
Plenty of time, I suppose.
埃蒙会一辈子单身
Eammon will never marry.
是你的预感还是命令?
Is that a feeling, Bridie, or an instruction?
到目前为止都是美好的一天 对吧?
Ach, it's a great wee day so far, isn't it?
让我开心点
Beam me up.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
狗♥杂♥种♥! - 怎么样?
Motherfuckers! - How's it been?
无聊 - 棒极了
Boring. - Brilliant.
艾琳!奥尔拉!
Erin! Orla!
天哪!
Oh, for Christ's sake.
我说你可以邀请一个朋友
I said you could invite one friend to the reception. One!
妈妈 他们总是同进同出
Mammy, they don't come separately.
我们是一体的 朋友
Aye, we're pack animals, Mary.
我喜欢你的帽子 奎琳太太
I love your hat, Mrs. Quinn.
谢谢你 孩子
Thanks, son.
笨蛋
Dickhead.
别捣乱 听到没!
No wild carry on. Do you hear me?
麻烦已经够多了 - 拿出最好的表现
We're in enough bother as it is. Best behavior.
必须滴
Completely.
我们不惹麻烦 玛丽
You'll have no trouble from us, Mary.
好了 女孩儿们 谁想来点毒品?
OK, girls, who wants to do drugs?
我 - 什么?
Me. - I'm sorry?
别太猛的 就来点大♥麻♥
Nothing heavy. Just a bit of blow.
你打算从哪儿弄大♥麻♥ 米歇尔?
Where are you planning on getting a bit of blow from, Michelle?
♪ I'm too sexy for your party Too sexy for your party... ♪
好了 你认识马卡吗?
Right, well, you know Macca?
谈不上认识
I can't say I do.
马卡 大马卡 哎呀 大家都认识
Aye, Macca. Big Macca. Come on, everybody knows Macca.
我们不认识
We don't.
“咋样?”那个马卡
Wise up. Macca.
马卡!
Macca. Macca. Macca.
这没什么用 米歇尔!
That's not helping, Michelle.
马卡 高个子 黑头发
Macca. Tall fella, dark hair,
打拳把鼻子打歪了
wonky nose from when he used to do the bareknuckle boxing.
很多纹身 左眼下有个大伤疤
He has loads of tattoos, big scar under his left eye.
因为偷车兜风被学校开除了
He was kicked out of Creggan for joyriding.
听起来是个快乐的家伙 - 他真的是
He sounds delightful. - He really does.
他说可以帮我们介绍 怎么样?
He said he could hook us up. Class or what?
我不确定 - 我确定
I'm not sure. - Well, I am.
不行 毒品可不是闹着玩的 朋友们
It's not happening. Drugs are for mugs, folks.
恭喜你 克莱尔
Congratulations, Clare.
这应该是最烂的话了
That might be the dickiest sentence that anyone's ever said.
米歇尔 你凭什么认为 能相信这个马卡
Come on, Michelle. What makes you think you can trust this Macca person?
首先他不是英国人 所以…
Well, he's not English for a start, so...
詹姆斯说得有道理 - 不 没道理
James has a point. - No, he doesn't.
万一他给我们的有问题呢?
What if he gives us dodgy gear?
有问题?什么呀?斗牛吗?
Dodgy gear? What is this, The Bill?
我不敢相信你们居然在讨论这个
I cannot believe you're even discussing it.
看在上帝的分上 我们公平点
Let's live a little, for fuck's sake.
我不想参与
I want no part of this,
你们决定参与了吗?
and if you guys decide to go through with it,
对不起 但我们友谊的小船翻了
then I'm sorry, but any friendship we have is over.
这首歌♥是《划船》吗?
"Rock the Boat." It's "Rock the Boat"!
我们去跳舞吧! 快 来吧!
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表