剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
Are you sure? - I'd be proud to have you on my arm.
谢谢你! - 哦 天
Thank you. - Oh, God.
约翰•保罗在那里
John Paul's over there.
天 我们分手后就有点尴尬
Christ, but it's been so awkward since we broke up.
看在上帝的份上
For fuck's sake, Erin.
嘉丽十六岁生日宴会 他亲了你的脸
He kissed your cheek at Kerry Coyle's 16th birthday party,
然后晕倒在自己的呕吐物中
and then passed out in a puddle of his own boke.
是的 他完全错过了自己的机会
Yeah, he missed the boat, all right.
我肯定他正在模特交往呢
I'm sure the fact that he's poking a model is some consolation.
好吧 琪拉雅不是模特
OK. Cara is not a model.
她是做走过秀 但不一样
She's done some modeling. There's a difference.
听说她要参演《海岸救生队》
I heard she's gonna be on Baywatch.
她不会参演 欧拉
She's not gonna be on Baywatch, Orla.
我也听说了《海岸救生队》的事 - 我也是
I heard that too, the Baywatch thing. - So did I.
他们才不会要德里的人参演 好吗?
They don't have people from Derry on Baywatch, OK?
我们皮肤太白了
We're just too pasty.
听着 我和约翰•保罗之间没戏的
Look, it was never going to work out between me and John Paul.
我现在意识到了
I realize that now
而且我寻求的是精神层面的沟通 他要的…
because I'm looking for an intellectual connection, and he wants...
是上模特 - 她不是模特
To ride a model. - She is not a model.
哦 我的天 - 什么?
Oh, my God. - What?
他们好像要分手了!
Looks like they're breaking up.
我受不了了! - 什么?
I can't do this anymore. - Why?
天 他们当真? 要分手了?
Jesus. Are they really? Are they breaking up?
是的 他们在分手! 太棒了!
They are. They're breaking up. This is class.
什么? - 一会儿再说
What? - Later.
艾琳 你要做什么?
Erin, what are you doing?
她一点自尊都没有 就我来说…
She has no respect for herself, and coming from me...
这真糟糕 - 正是
That is bad. - Exactly.
嘿
Hey.
嘿!我的老天爷!
Hey. Hey! - Jesus Christ.
对不起 刚才发生的事…
Sorry. What happened there was,
我的声音好像稍大了点
well, I slightly misjudged the level of my own voice, I think.
没事 我在自己的世界里
You're grand. I was in a world of my own.
还好吧?
Everything okay?
是的 - 你确定?
Yeah, yeah. - You sure?
哦 是的 - 真的?
Oh, yeah. - Really?
刚才… 我忍♥不住注意到
It's just, I couldn't help but notice
你和琪拉雅好像分手了
that you and Cara were sort of breaking up a bit there.
是的
Yeah.
我是说没事
I mean, it's all cool.
真的?
Really?
和平分手 绝对是两个人都想分手了
It was mutual. It was definitely a mutual thing.
虽然她分手的愿望可能比我强烈点
Although maybe she wanted to mutually split up a bit more than I did.
明白了
I see.
我不确定这是不是正确的决定
Now, I'm just not sure it was the right decision.
绝对是
It definitely was.
我们彼此拥有 你知道的
We just got each other, you know.
我是说她好酷 还有聪明
I mean she's so cool, and smart.
聪明 真的?
Smart? Really?
她是个模特 看在上帝的份上
And she's a model, for Christ's sake.
她走过秀
She's done some modeling.
我在想是不是该追出去和解
I'm just wondering whether I should, like, go after her and try and sort it out.
你不该那样做 - 真的?
You definitely shouldn't do that. - Really?
是的 你只是缺乏自信 你该冷静一下
Yeah, it's needy. What you should do is take your mind off it.
好吧 酷 很好
Okay, cool. Sweet.
怎么冷静呢?
How?
和我约会
Go out with me.
我是说和我们一起玩 我和我的朋友
I mean, go out with us, me and my friends.
星期六晚上我们要去参加舞会
We're going to this prom thing on Saturday night.
舞会?听起来…
Prom? Sounds sort of...
很糟? - 很正式
Shit? - Formal.
哦 不 一点都不正式
Oh, no, it's not. It's actually not at all.
非常不正式
It's actually very informal.
其实是那种大家都满不在乎
It's actually really, like, laid-back, chilled, who gives an eff kind of thing.
没什么大不了的 完全无所谓
It's not a big deal. It's not a big deal at all.
今天是个大日子 超级超级重要的日子
This is a huge day. This is a massive, massive day.
我要和约翰•保罗•奥尼尔去舞会 老爷天!
I'm going to the prom with John Paul Riley, for God's sake.
求你了 妈妈!
Come on, Mammy.
我不管你要和约翰•保罗二世去舞会 艾琳
I don't care if you're going to the prom with John Paul II, Erin,
我不会给你再买♥♥一条裙子的 就这样
I'm not buying you another frock. End of story.
妈妈 你不明白
But, Mammy, you don't understand.
你的复活节裙子挺好的
There's nothing wrong with your Easter dress.
复活节裙子完全不行!
There is lots of things wrong with my Easter dress.
它和欧拉的很搭
I mean, it matches Orla's.
那是主要的问题
That being the main one.
老实说 艾琳 我们都穿这样的裙子
Honestly, Erin, I think we'll look so cracker
才是最酷的
if we both rock in wearing these.
好吧 我不♥穿♥
Right. Well, I don't.
啊 玛丽 她坠入爱河了
Ach, Mary, you'd think the wain's been dropped into it.
你能帮她缝缝皱褶吗?
You wouldn't nip it in a bit for her?
我可以自己做 但…
I'd do it myself, but sewing plays havoc with my acrylics.
好吧
Fine.
我真的很喜欢他 妈妈
I really like this fella, Mammy.
如果他也喜欢你 - 穿什么不重要
Well, if he really likes you, it won't matter what you wear.
哦 别说了!
Ach, come off it.
你的舞伴选好了吗 欧拉?
Have you a date lined up, Orla?
选好了 是的
I do, aye.
什么?是人类吗?
What? With, like, a human?
是的
Yeah.
这份文件
This document is an insult
侮辱了大部分北爱尔兰人
to the majority of people of Northern Ireland.
好了 我们知道了
All right, Ian, we get the idea, like.
你在瞎搞什么?
What are you futtering at?
图像有点…
The picture's just gone a bit sort of...
上帝!
Dear Jesus!
你得不时拍拍它
You have to give it a bit of a shock, now and again.
让它保持清醒
You have to keep it on its toes.
我不觉得你得让它保持警觉 乔
I'm not sure you do have to keep it on its toes, Joe.
这是台电视
It's a television.
好吧!
OK, OK, OK!
我要关掉再开
I'm just going to turn it off and on again.
一般就能解决问题了
That usually does the trick.
来吧
There we go. Hmm?
好像没什么动静
Doesn't seem to be anything happening now.
这个笨蛋把电视弄坏了 玛丽!
This stupid prick's broken the TV, Mary!
看在上帝的份上 杰瑞!
For God's sake, Gerry.
他在瞎搞
He's been futtering.
什么 是你一直反复敲打它 乔
Excuse me, you're the one that was thumping it repeatedly, Joe.
我会反复敲打你!
I'll thump you repeatedly.
你最好把它修好
Well, the pair of you better sort it out.
《伦敦之火》二十分钟后就开始了
London's Burning's on in 20 minutes.
天 玛丽 那些家伙全力救火 这两人也是
God, Mary, but them poor fellas are flat out with fires, so they are.
天 但他们没一分钟时间
Jesus, but they never get a minute.
啊 他们身材保持得真好
Aye, it's a good job they keep themselves in such great shape.
别这样说 玛丽 希腊小伙
Don't, Mary. That Greek fella...
他随手都能把我举过肩膀
He could throw me over his shoulder any day of the week.
真恶心
Boke-o-rama.
我也不想这样 克莱尔 - 我说了没事的
I hate to do this, Clare. - I said it's fine.
真的?我为你感到高兴
Really? - I'm happy for you.
好吧 听起来你不高兴
OK. It's just, you don't sound happy for me.
我很高兴 开心死了
Well, I am. I'm over the moon.
很好 因为我和约翰•保罗
Great, because me and John Paul
我们的恋情正在关键时候
are just at a really crucial point in our relationship.
你强行拐骗他和你去参加舞会
You've strong-armed him into taking you to the prom, Erin.
不意味着你们“在谈恋爱” - 我们走着瞧
Doesn't mean you're in a relationship. - We'll see about that.
嗨 所以同性恋都在这里玩吗?
Hiya. So, this is where the gays hang out, is it?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
艾琳刚拒绝做克莱尔的舞伴 所以她好带自己喜欢的人去
Erin's just sacked Clare as her prom date so she could take a fella she fancies.
负能量 艾琳 真糟糕
Bad craic, Erin. Very bad craic.
不是那样的 - 是吗?
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表