剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
- Excuse me? - Just answer the question, Jon.
我不想回答
I don't want to answer the question.
那问题让我不舒服
I'm not comfortable with the question.
因为如果是大号♥的话 最好把排泄物埋起来
Cos if it's a number two, it's safer to bury it.
你可不想让附近的狼群顺着气味找到你
You don't want a pack of wolves following your scent out in these parts.
那些家伙能把你肢解得四分五裂
Those boys, they'll tear you limb from limb.
我们在室内
We're inside.
它们的鼻子很灵 乔恩
They have very sophisticated noses, Jon.
我要走了
I'm going to go now.
你就不能让我自己拥有点什么吗
Can't you let me have anything for myself?
不行
No.
你想去个更隐蔽的地方吗
Do you want to go somewhere a bit more private?
我觉得那样可能不太好
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
那他妈的是什么
What the fuck's that?
我之所以好奇
And I think the reason I was interested in
你是不是虔诚的"全"新教♥徒♥
whether you were a fully-blown Protestant
是因为以我的理解
is because as far as I'm concerned,
一个新教♥徒♥再怎么虔诚都不为过
you can't be Protestant enough.
我很支持新教♥徒♥
I am all for the Protestants.
我爱死他们了
I can't get enough of them.
我是新教♥徒♥狂热爱好者
Protestant mad, I am.
我觉得... 我可能有点操之过急
And I think... I may be running with this
但我觉得你也喜欢天主教♥徒♥
but I'm sure you really like Catholics too,
只是我们的情况...
it's just that we have been conditioned to...
我不喜欢
I don't.
什么
What?
-你不喜欢 -没错
- You don't? - No.
我讨厌他们 我觉得他们都是混♥蛋♥
I hate them. I think they're all arseholes.
那不是真的
That's not true.
-不可能 -就是这样
- That can't be true. - It is.
他们都健壮得过分
And they're all thick as shit.
我鄙视他们 真的
I despise them. I really do.
好吧
Ok.
那你想怎么搞
So, how do you want to do this?
你想把衣服脱掉
Do you wanna kick things off or...
还是要我先脱
should I?
我的天 你是在勾搭我吗
Oh, my God, are you coming on to me?!
是这样吗
Is that what this is?
我还以为你脑子抽了
I thought you were having some sort of breakdown.
他戴了条贞操手镯
He's wearing a purity bracelet.
什么意思
What does that mean?
不能有性行为 就这意思
No down-below action, that's what it fucking means.
-我们得交换 -交换
- We have to swap. - Swap?
我们互换一下
Yeah, we'll just swap over.
-哈里归你了 我去找李 -是迪
- You take Harry, I'll take Lee. - Dee.
随便了
Whatever.
我们不能这么做
We can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
你一开始就喜欢他
You fancied him first,
而且你的经验匮乏就不是问题了
and your lack of moves won't be an issue.
-那倒是没错 -是啊
- That is true. - Aye.
-她来了 -谁
- She's coming! - Who?
那个女人 小个子 脾气暴躁 像个企鹅的女人
The woman. The small angry penguin woman.
迈克尔修女
Sister Michael!
糟了
Shit!
晚上好 修女
Oh, good evening, Sister.
我们在这里是因为
We just popped round because
我们有几个关于大英帝国的问题
we had a few questions about the British Empire,
男生已经为我们解答过了 所以...
which the boys have cleared up for us now, so...
他们不是在谈论大英帝国 修女
They weren't talking about the British Empire, Sister.
他们是在开派对
They were having a party.
我能听到音乐声
I could hear the music.
你的未来会有所建树 珍妮
You will go far in life, Jenny.
但不会有太多人喜欢你
But you will not be well liked.
说真的 姑娘们
Honestly, girls!
我需要睡够八个小时
I need my eight hours,
但是玛丽·奎因一直打电♥话♥搞得我头痛 现在又有这么一出
but I've Mary Quinn on the phone frying my head and now this.
什么
What?
我妈打电♥话♥了 怎么了 没事吧
My mother rang? Why? Is everything OK?
她很沮丧 想让我传个话
She was very distressed. She wanted me to pass on a message.
那...
And...
你要传话吗
are you going to?
好吧
Oh, fine.
"艾琳 我需要些信息"
"Erin, I need some information.
"你能不能想办法搞清楚"
"Can you find out in a subtle way...
"是不是有人把那个大碗送给了米歇尔的母亲"
"..If Michelle's mother was given the big bowl
"后来他们发生了争执"
"By someone she has since fallen out with
"她现在是不是没法直视那个大碗"
"And if she can no longer bring herself to look at the big bowl
"因为那太痛苦了"
"Because it's just too painful?
"致以爱意 你的母亲玛丽"
All the best, your mother Mary."
那么
Well?
不是
No.
动起来 快走
Shift it! Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
快点
Quick.
珍妮
Jenny.
♪So Good - Boyzone♪
克莱尔怎么了
What's wrong with Clare?
她从昨晚到现在就没说过话
She hasn't said two words since last night.
我觉得挺好的
Well, I'm not complaining.
我只是为了搞笑
I just did it for a laugh.
穿这条裤子
The trousers.
为了搞笑我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything for a laugh, me.
我超爱搞笑
I'm mad like that.
好吧
Right.
好了 他们在那里
All right, there they are.
如果我们真要这么做 米歇尔
OK, if we're going to do this, Michelle,
-我们得小心行事 -当然
- we need to do it delicately. - Of course.
喂 小伙子们
Oi! Lads!
我们想互换
We want to swap.
真机智
Brilliant!
互换
Swap?
是的 哈里归艾琳了
Yeah, Erin's gonna have Harry now
你归我了 好吗
and I'm gonna have you, all right?
棒极了
Great stuff.
我觉得我们都同意 长久以来
I think we all can agree that for generations
你们的社区之间十分缺乏信任
there's been a deep lack of trust between your communities.
所以我们要进行绳降活动
And that's where abseiling comes in.
老天
Christ.
绳降是培养信任的好方法
Abseiling is a great trust-building exercise.
因为你在向你的搭档传达这样的信息
Because what you're doing is, you're saying to your buddy,
"依赖我吧 有我在呢"
"Lean on me. I'm here for you".
我看看谁先来
Now, let me see who's first.
克莱尔 克莱尔·德夫林 你上吧
Ah, Clare, Clare Devlin, there you are.
真的要这样吗
I'm not sure about this.
你不会有事的
You'll be grand.
听着 你们不明白
No, listen, you don't understand...
你的伙计呢
Now, where's your buddy?
很好 上去吧
Good man, yourself. Come on up.
菲利普会通过绳栓设备释放绳子
Philip will control Clare's descent
来控制克莱尔的下降
by feeding her rope through what's know as a belay device.
所以其实是由他来决定她的下降速度
So he'll be the one actually dictating the speed of her drop.
我在想 如果可以的话 我想花点时间...
I think, if it's OK, I'd just like to take a moment and just...
老天
Jesus!
准备好了吗 菲利普
Are you ready, Philip?
当然
Oh, yeah.
好了 各位 数到三
OK, everybody. So, on three.
说真的 大伙 我觉得这样不太好
Seriously, folks, I'm not feeling entirely comfortable with this!
一
One...
二
two...
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表