剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
我想说几句 - 快点
I'd just like to say a few words. - Quick!
首先 非常荣幸
Firstly, this is such an honor.
梅 停下!
Mae, stop.
走开 克莱尔!
Piss off, Clare.
说得好 珍妮 做得好 - 什么?
Lovely words, Jenny, well done.
来吧 珍妮 - 什么意思?
Come on, Jenny, don't milk it. - Get off her.
叛徒!
Bite my eye! Traitor!
看过《魔女嘉丽》吗?
Have you ever seen Carrie?
猪血…是猪血!
It's pig's blood. It's pig's blood!
不 我想是番茄汁
No, I think it's tomato juice.
我该怎么办?现在他们不接受退货了
What the fuck am I supposed to do? They'll never take this back now.
为什么你们要这么做?
Why would you do this?
不是我们!- 不是我们干的! - 是啊
It wasn't us. This wasn't us. - Yeah, right.
我本想救你
We were tryin' to save you!
♪ It's not my family ♪
(和平)
♪ In your head In your head... ♪
声明带来和平的希望
The statement has raised hopes for peace
终结二十五年的轰炸和枪战
and an end to 25 years of bombing and shooting
那导致三千多人死亡
that has led to the deaths of more than 3,000 people.
♪ In your head In your head ♪
♪ They are crying... ♪
英国首相约翰•梅杰表示
The British Prime Minister, John Major, said,
“我们看过了开端” “但远未看到结局”
“We are beyond the beginning, but we are not yet in sight of the end.”
(现在进入自♥由♥德里)
♪ ...head ♪
♪ Zombie, zombie ♪
♪ Zombie-ie-ie ♪
♪ What's in your head In your head ♪
♪ Zombie, zombie ♪
♪ Zombie-ie-ie-ie oh ♪
♪ Du, du, du, du ♪
♪ Du, du, du, du ♪
♪ Du, du, du, du ♪
♪ Du, du, du, du ♪
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表