剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
化为尘土
Dust.
左边数第三个是我姑姑安妮 她还没死
That's my Auntie Anne third from the left. She's not dead.
她才54岁啊
But she's only 54.
-她在巴利马格罗提开了家流动图书馆 -安静
- She runs the mobile library in Ballymagroarty. - Quiet.
但她们是否实现了自己的梦想与野心呢
But did they fulfil those dreams, those ambitions?
终有一天 姑娘们
One day, girls,
你们也会成为一张贴在走廊墙上的老照片
you too will just be an old photograph in a hallway.
人生只有一次
You only get one life.
别惧怕活在当下
Don't be afraid to live it.
找到自己的心声
Find your voice.
留下自己的痕迹
Make your mark.
*有时候*
*Sometimes*
*河水流动却毫无生机*
*The river flows but nothing breathes*
*火车驶来却不再离去*
*A train arrives but never leaves...*
深挖自己的灵魂
Dig deep,
你们憎恶什么 你们唾弃什么
something you hate, something you despise.
不要退缩 来吧
No holding back. Come on!
释放出来
Get it out!
-不公 -很好
- Injustice! - Yes!
-偏见 -不错
- Prejudice! - Good!
这样很棒
This is good!
*无论富贵还是贫穷*
*Of being rich or being poor*
*真是可惜...*
*Such a shame...*
-弥撒 -继续
- Mass! - Come on!
我的袜子
My own socks!
好的
Ok.
上学迟到
Being late for school!
钢琴课
Piano lessons!
这里的人老是用"一丁点"这词
The fact that people here use the word "Wee"
来形容并不小的东西
to describe things that aren't even actually that small!
我爱死你的口音了 詹姆斯
God, but I love that accent, James!
*找寻自我 你终会闪耀*
*Just seek yourself and you will shine*
*找到自己内心深处的英雄气概*
*You've go to search for the hero inside yourself*
*找到那深藏心中的秘密*
*Search for the secrets you hide*
*找到自己内心深处的英雄气概*
*Search for the hero inside yourself*
*直到找到生活的关键*
*Until you find the key to your life.*
德布伦老师太棒了
Miss de Brun's amazing.
我从没遇到过她这样的人
I've just never met anyone like her.
-她鼓舞人心 -的确如此
- She's an inspiration. - Absolutely.
-她很会抓住事物的弱点 -是啊
- She really knows how to grab things by the balls. - Oh, yeah!
她真的改变了我的人生
She's changed my life, she really has.
她喜欢我的口音
She likes my accent.
我愿意为她献出自己的生命
I'd die for her.
我觉得我也愿意
I think I would too, you know.
-我也是 -管他的 为什么不呢
- Me too. - Aye. Fuck it. Why not?
是啊 显然
Yeah! I mean, obviously,
我绝对同意 我也愿意为她献出生命
I totally agree, I'd die for her as well.
但我还清楚地知道我们才认识她
But I'm also conscious of the fact we've only known her,
-差不多两天 -所以呢
- like, two days. - And?
她邀请我们晚上去她家是不是有点诡异
Is it a wee bit weird she's invited us to her house at night?
-你什么意思 -她是个老师
- What do you mean? - Well, she's a teacher.
她不只是个老师
She's much more than a teacher.
是的 当然 我明白 她很棒
Yeah. No. Obviously. I get that. She's great.
但我就是有点担心
But it's just that I have a feeling it might be, sort of, frowned upon.
老天 克莱尔 你毛病真多
God, Clare. You're so conditioned.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是你♥他♥妈♥得放松点
It means you need to loosen the fuck up.
我很放松 非常感谢
I am loose, thank you very much.
面对现实吧 克莱尔 你真煞风景
Face it, Clare, you're a craic killer.
我才不煞风景
I'm not a craic killer.
我才不煞风景
I am not a craic killer!
-来点红酒吗 -不了 其实我不...
- Some wine? - Oh, no. Actually, I don't...
干杯
Cheers.
-再来点 -好
- Hit me again. - OK.
你东西不多啊
You don't have much stuff.
我的全身家当一个行李箱就能装下
Everything I own can fit into a suitcase.
我一直都不理解人们为什么要被毫无意义的身外之物
I've never understood why people weigh themselves down
压得喘不过气
with meaningless crap, you know?
是啊 我烦死个人财产了
Yeah. God, I just hate possessions so much.
那你的娃娃屋收藏是不是可以送给我了
Does that mean I can have your Sylvanian Family collection?
-闭嘴 奥拉 -我不喜欢被束缚
- Shut up, Orla. - I don't like to feel tied down, you know.
生活就应该随性 自♥由♥
Life should be spontaneous, free.
完全同意
Big time.
干杯
Slainte.
-这还挺棒的 -喝着有点像血
- This is actually nice. - Mmm, it tastes a bit like blood.
"生命对我来说并不是一只短短的蜡烛
"Life is no brief candle to me.
而是我此刻紧握的一把光灿夺目的火炬
"It is a sort of splendid torch,
在我传承到下一代手中之前
"Which I have got hold of for the moment,
我愿让它熊熊燃烧"
and I want to make it burn As brightly as possible."
太美了
That's beautiful.
萧伯纳说的
Shaw.
是我最爱的名言
It's my favourite quote.
慢点喝 奥利弗·里德Take it easy, Oliver Reed.
英国著名影星 酷爱喝酒
在酒吧因过度饮酒心脏病突发而逝世
你们喜欢哪句
What's yours?
"小心啊 孩子 小心那玻璃娃娃
"Be careful, child, of the doll made of glass.
如果你攥得太紧
"For if you hold her too tightly,
她会四分五裂 而你会受伤流血"
she will break, and you will bleed."
这句我不太熟悉 是谁说的
I don't think I'm familiar with that one. Who's it by?
是我自己说的
Me. It's by me.
我快要飘起来了
I feel all floaty.
她绝对是醉了
She's absolutely fucking flying.
呀呀呀 你们几位在干什么啊
Well, well, well. What are you guys up to?
没什么
Nothing much.
我们去德布伦老师家玩了会儿
We've just been hanging out at Miss de Brun's place.
你们去了她家 大晚上的
You were at her house? At night?
这有点不得体啊
Well, that's a bit inappropriate.
你妈才不得体
Your ma is a bit inappropriate.
-那话根本毫无意义 -你妈才毫无意义
- That doesn't even make sense. - Your ma doesn't even make sense.
-她是醉了吗 -你妈才醉了
- Is she drunk? - Your ma's drunk.
够了 克莱尔 我们明白你的意思了
OK, Clare. I think we get the idea.
-很高兴见到你 珍妮 -保重
- Lovely seeing you, Jenny. - Take care now.
-我昨晚根本没睡 -我也是
- I never slept a wink last night, you know. - Me either.
-在想谁是凯撒·索泽吗 -不
- Keyser Soze? - Naw.
我戴着卷发夹上♥床♥ 难受得要死
I went to bed with my rollers in. Sure, it's always a nightmare.
那你为什么要这么做
Then why do you do it?
我的发根不卷曲 玛丽
I've no volume at the root, Mary.
我还能怎么办
What choice do I have?
我现在倾向于皮特·波斯尔思韦特
I'm leaning towards Pete Postlethwaite now.
不是皮特·波斯尔思韦特 爸爸
It wasn't Pete Postlethwaite, Da.
从来都不是皮特·波斯尔思韦特
It's never Pete Postlethwaite.
这让我根本没法集中精神
Look, this is driving me to distraction.
我们今晚得再去看一次
We'll have to go back tonight.
-上映列表上没有这部了 -什么
- It's not in the listings any more. - What?
-电影院不放映这部了 -真是干得漂亮
- The cinema's stopped showing it. - Oh, well done.
-又不是我的错 -是啊 啥事都不是你的错
- It's not my fault. - Sure, nothing ever is.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
等着他们出碟子
Wait for them to release it on video.
我做不到 格里 我受不了了
I can't, Gerry! I can't go on like this!
我必须搞清楚
I need to know!
我们走了
Well, that's us away.
你的袜子呢 亲爱的
Where's your socks, love?
它们不适合我 妈妈
They're just not for me, Mammy.
-很抱歉 -你会受凉的
- I'm sorry. - You'll be foundered.
我知道我在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
祝你们愉快
Have a great day, everyone.
你怎么心情这么好
What are you in such a good mood about?
你懂的 享受生活而已
Just, you know, life.
你肯定有所企图
You're up to something.
我会查清楚的
And I'll get to the bottom of it.
说真的 艾琳
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表