剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
那个夏天让人难忘
That summer was a remarkable one.
那是个我们敢于梦想的夏天
It was the summer we dared to dream.
长久以来 我们的世界里只有暴♥力♥
For generations, we'd known nothing but violence.
只有仇恨
Nothing but hatred.
终于 我们觉得"一切都够了"
But finally we were saying, "Enough is enough."
终于 我们决定"给和平一个机会吧"
Finally, we were saying, "Let's give peace a chance."
-她在这里 -老天
- She's up here! - Jesus Christ!
她又在假装上帕金森访谈秀了
She's pretending she's on Parkinson again.
帕金森 她知道现在几点了吗
Parkinson? Does she know what time it is?
小心我让她犯帕金森病
I'll Parkinson her.
我已经够忙的了
I've enough on my plate without Parkinson.
关上门
Close the door!
不 奥拉
No, Orla.
先出去 再关门
Leave, then close the door.
还有你搞清楚 那是沃根秀
And it was Wogan, for your information!
德里女孩
第二季 第一集
跨越路障
Across the Barricade
路障对面的朋友
看在上帝的份上 别忘了带你的防水裤
And for the love of God don't forget your waterproof trousers.
这东西贵到差点让我们破产
They nearly bloody bankrupted us.
新教♥徒♥也需要带防水裤吗
Do the Protestants have to bring waterproof trousers?
还是说脏活全交给天主教♥徒♥干了
Or will the Catholics be expected to do all the dirty work?
什么脏活 这是周末户外活动
What dirty work? It's an outdoor pursuits weekend.
我记得你说的是要修桥
I thought you said you were building bridges?
不是真的桥 妈妈
Not real bridges, Mammy,
是隐喻 "沟通的桥梁"
metaphorical bridges.
那你为什么不能穿隐喻的裤子
Then why can't you wear metaphorical trousers?
你们那群人会去吗 亲爱的
Will any of your crowd be going, love?
我们那群人
My crowd?
还是说新教♥徒♥没有女同性恋
Or can you not get Protestant lesbians?
不 我觉得她们也有 但是...
No, I think you can get them all right, it's just...
我昨天在电台里听到了凯蒂莲的歌♥
I heard that k.D. Lang on the radio yesterday.
加拿大女歌♥手
老天 她的嗓音可真好听
Christ, but she's got some set of pipes on her.
你们同性恋真有才
You're very talented people.
谢谢 你吗
Thank you?
有没有人看到我的弓箭
Has anybody seen my bow and arrow?
奥拉在野外真的很有活力
Orla really thrives in the wild, you know.
上次我们在波特萨伦野营
That time we went camping in Portsalon, sure,
她在树林里简直就是森林王子
she was like Mowgli running around them woods.
她太开心了 玛丽 我真的考虑过
She was that happy, Mary, I honestly thought about
-要不要把她留在树林里 -得了吧 妈妈
- just leaving her there. - Ach, Mammy.
由于政♥府♥的限制
Because of government restrictions,
我们不能播出亚当斯先生的声音
we cannot broadcast the voice of Mr Adams.
他的言论由演员配音
His words are spoken by an actor.
演员配音
不好意思 我是说...
Well, with respect, and I mean...
我永远没法理解这么做的意义
I will never understand the point of it.
我永远没法理解你存在的意义
I'll never understand the point of you.
好吧
Grand so.
我去开门
I'll go.
一致同意我们需要终结一切暴♥力♥行为
..Agree about the need to see an end to all acts of violence.
我希望这能实现
I want to see that.
这是因为他真实的声音很有诱惑性
It's because his natural voice is actually very seductive.
显然 他听起来像是来自贝尔法斯特西部的邦德
Apparently, he sounds like a West Belfast Bond.
对英格兰人来说 那样的声音...
As far as the English are concerned, a voice like that...
很危险
Well, it's dangerous.
让我理清楚 你是说英国政♥府♥
Just so I'm clear, are you saying that the British government
给格里·亚当斯配音 是因为他声音太性感了
dub the voice of Gerry Adams because it's too sexy?
新芬党主席
主张建立一个全爱尔兰共和国
就像一瓶上好的威士忌
It's like a fine whiskey.
这消息来源可靠 小子
And I have that on good authority, boy.
好吧
Ok.
-去你♥妈♥的♥呦 -嗨
- Fuck-a-doodle-doo. - Hi.
我估计他被抓时就是这么说的
Bet that's what he said when he was nabbed.
-谁被抓时 -你没听说吗
- When who got nabbed? - Have youse not heard?
你喜欢那个家伙
You know your man?
头发蓬松的英格兰人 个挺高
Floppy hair, English, he's all,
成天说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
"Fuck-a-doodle this, Fuck-a-doodle that".
他忙着和他的伙计一起参加婚礼
He's flat out going to weddings with his mates,
直到其中一个人 那个穿裙子的大胡子胖子
until one of them, the fat, beardy one in the skirt,
他在那大喊大叫 他们就说
until he croaks it and they're all,
"我们得让那人明白什么叫尊重"
"We need to show this man a bit of respect here,
"我们去参加葬礼吧"
"Let's stop all the clocks."
他跟那个女人在一起 你认识她吧
He goes with your woman. Do you know her?
她特别骚 但是她用回形针把裙子别起来
She's a total ride, but she paperclips her frocks together.
他在他的宝马车里和某个妓♥女♥
Well, he was caught getting down and dirty
乱搞时被人抓到
with some hooker in the back of his BMW.
想不到吧
Dark horse or what?
早上好 米歇尔
Good morning, Michelle.
我太期待这个周末了
I am buzzing for this weekend.
我穿上防水裤好看极了
Them waterproof trousers do wonders for my hole.
我的是粉色的
Mine are pink.
是亮粉色的
They're bright pink.
那是买♥♥一赠一 詹姆斯 别抱怨了
They were two for one, James, stop crying.
买♥♥一赠一 哪里买♥♥的
Two for one? Where?
凯斯百货的商品清单
Kay's catalogue.
对了 我妈让我告诉你
Oh, and my mammy said to tell you...
她的大碗 我知道
Her big bowl. I know, I know,
我总是忘 我今天送过去
I keep forgetting, I'll drop it round today.
不 她说让你先留着
No, she says you're to hang on to it.
什么
What?
她不想要她的大碗了吗
She doesn't want her big bowl back?
为什么 那碗没什么问题啊
But why? There's nothing wrong with that bowl.
是啊 我昨天还在欣赏那个碗
Sure, I was admiring that bowl only yesterday.
简直是艺术品
It's a grand bowl.
我只是捎句话 各位
I'm just the messenger, folks.
-好吧 -我们得走了
- Right. - We need to shift ourselves.
听着 孩子们 这话我已经和艾琳说过了
Listen, wains, I've already said this to Erin.
妈妈 得了吧
Mammy, please!
别和那些新教♥徒♥小伙们乱搞
No funny business with these Protestant lads.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
我不希望任何人怀着孩子回来
I don't want anybody landing back here pregnant.
好像没我什么事
Not very likely in my case.
那可不一定 孩子
I wouldn't rule it out, son.
青春期男孩可能会让你鬼迷心窍 艾琳
Teenage boys can be very convincing, Erin.
-我记得你父亲这年纪时 -别说了
- I remember your father at that age and... - End that sentence, now.
是啊 别说了
Yes, please do.
变♥态♥
Creep.
我们这么做不是为了和新教♥徒♥男孩鬼混 妈妈
We're not doing this to get off with Protestant boys, Mammy.
是为了越过分歧 开始沟通
We're doing this to reach across the divide.
-你妈买♥♥新碗了吗 -应该没有
- Did your mother get a new big bowl? - I don't think so.
-我们这么做是为了和平 -好吧 艾琳
- We're doing this for peace! - All right, Erin.
没必要发表你的长篇大论
No need to make a big song and dance about it.
我们这么做是为了和平 玛丽
We're doing it for peace, all right, Mary.
为了那些新教♥徒♥男孩的性感臀部
A piece of that fine Protestant ass!
老天 你真是虚伪 艾琳
God, you are such a hypocrite, Erin.
不 我才不是
No, I'm not.
我只是觉得这样挺好的 这种跨文化的
I just don't think there's anything wrong with some cross-community...
-玩弄 -是交往
- Fiddling. - ..Relations.
所以我们需要往东南方向走半英里
So we need to head south-east for 0.5 miles
之后会收到下一步指示
and you'll receive further instructions shortly.
我们还没踏出家门几步呢 奥拉
We haven't even left the estate yet, Orla.
这些新教♥徒♥藏了不少勾人手段呢
These Prods have some serious moves up their sleeves, you know.
他们的性经验可不像我们这么可悲
They're not as fucked up about sex as we are.
他们可努力了
They've put the work in.
他们知道自己的目标是什么
They know what they're doing.
他们也是人 米歇尔 不是性玩具
They're people, Michelle! They're not sex toys!
我可不认同
I beg to differ.
我挺期待和这些小伙子们交朋友的
I'm really looking forward to making friends with some lads.
那些小伙子才不会和你做朋友 詹姆斯
Lads aren't going to make friends with you, James.
他们只和其他小伙子们交朋友
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表