剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
有很多问题
about life after death.
请走开
Go away, please.
我尽量控制自己 真的
And I try to silence my doubts, I really do, but lately...
最近… - 不敢相信
I don't believe it.
为什么? - 我不能说
Why? - I'm not allowed to say.
好吧
OK.
谢谢-
Thank you.
怎么了 修女?
What's wrong, Sister?
这是肉桂吗?
Are these cinnamon?
你喜欢肉桂?
Do you like cinnamon?
我不能吃肉桂
I can't be doing with cinnamon.
那就是肉桂 百分之一百
Then that's what they are. Absolutely. 100%.
葱到哪里去了?
Where are the scallions?
没有葱怎么做沙拉三明治?
How can you make a salad sandwich, if you don't have scallions?
我十分钟前就问他们了 快点 你们!
I asked for them ten minutes ago. Come on, now, people.
我们一起做吧 求你们了!
Let's get it together, please!
还有好几袋土豆要煮
And there's a multipack of Taytos still waiting to be bowled up.
现在不是交叉感染的时候
No cross-contamination this time.
洋葱味薯片都放一个碗里
I want cheese and onion in one bowl,
盐和醋味的薯片放另一个
salt and vinegar in another.
没那么难 朋友们
It is not that difficult, folks.
你听听
Listen here, you.
是的 乔
Yes, Joe.
我只是想说
I just want to say...
我觉得你做很棒
I think you're doing a fine job.
继续加油
Keep up the good work.
听着 不管说过和做过什么 她不是个坏人
Ach, when all is said and done, she wasn't a bad old soul.
我其实挺喜欢她的
I was actually quite fond of her, you know.
我只真希望她现在在这里 从上面看着我们
And I really hope she's up there now, looking down on us both, thinking...
那是什么?
what in under Christ?
我也是 玛丽
Aye, me too, Mary.
不 萨拉
No, Sarah.
瞧!耳环 看那耳环!
Look. The earrings. Look at the earrings.
天 是啊…
God, aye.
我不会戴吊坠这种 她脖子不够长
I wouldn't have put a drop on her. She doesn't have enough neck.
戴耳钉会更好
She'd have been better with a stud.
那是妈妈的 她带着妈妈的耳环
They're Mammy's. She's wearing Mammy's earrings.
确实是 怎么在她这里?
So they are! How did she get them?
可能在妈妈断气时 她像秃鹫一样卷走了
She probably swooped in like a vulture before Mammy drew her last breath,
现在这个老妖婆要戴着它们下葬了
and now the old bitch is getting buried in them.
这人没有羞耻之心吗?
Has the woman no shame?
这样的耳环不该陪葬 这是罪恶
Earrings like that don't deserve to be buried alive. It's a sin.
她这样做是为了惹怒我们
She is doing this to spite us, you know.
我们该怎么办? - 我不知道
What should we do? - I don't know.
我们可以用复♥制♥品换下来
We could replace them with exact replicas.
对
Right.
但我们没有一样的复♥制♥品
We don't have exact replicas, is the thing, though.
确实是 玛丽 确实
True enough, Mary. True enough.
我不敢相信我在做这事
I can't believe we're doing this.
太让人心碎了
It's fuckin' heartbreaking.
听着 爷爷吃了一个 现在他表现很奇怪
Look, Granda's had one, and now he's acting really, really weird.
别太担心 - 这对爸爸有好处
You're being paranoid. - He was nice to Daddy.
老天! - 是啊
Jesus. - Exactly.
如果我妈开始问…
And if my ma starts asking questions...
你妈不会找到我们头上
Your ma won't trace it back to us
什么事她都找到我们头上
Are you for real? She traces everything back to us.
甚至不是我们干的 她也怪我们
She traces things we haven't even done back to us.
你确实这可以?
Are you sure this will work?
这是处理毒品的办法 克莱尔
This is how you get rid of drugs, Clare.
我看了二十遍《好家伙》
I've seen GoodFellas, like, 20 times.
那不是唯一的办法
That's not the only way.
我看过一部电影 那个女孩想把毒品藏起来
I watched this film once about this girl who was trying to hide drugs,
她把它们塞到自己的…
and what she did was, she shoved them right up her...
我才不要把司康塞到屁♥股♥里 没门
I'm not sticking a scone up my hole, Orla, I'll tell you that for nothing.
好吧 那我就把它冲走 - 去吧
OK, I'm going to flush. - Go for it.
可以吗?
Is it working?
当然可以
Course it's working.
水涨高了?
Is the water rising?
上帝 为什么水涨高了 詹姆斯?
Jesus Christ. Why is the water rising, James?
不知道 《好家伙》里水没涨高
Don't know. The water didn't rise in GoodFellas.
该死 我们把厕所堵了 谁有活塞?
Fuck. We've clogged it. - Who has a plunger?
恐怕我出门时没带 奥尔拉
I'm afraid I left the house without my plunger tonight, Orla.
对 我也是 简直就是噩梦
Aye, me too. Nightmare, so it is.
快点
Hurry up.
弄你自己那边 玛丽 - 别操心我这只
You mind your own ear, Mary. Don't concern yourself with mine.
弄不下来
It won't budge.
怎么回事 粘上去的?
What are they, like, glued on or something?
用力点
Pull harder.
我已经用最大力气了
I'm pulling as hard as I can.
行了-
Oh! Got it.
玛丽 听着 这有点尴尬
Mary, look, this is a bit awkward,
但厨房♥有人抱怨格里
but there's been a few complaints from the kitchen about Gerry.
噢 埃蒙 你们好? 你们怎么来了?
Ach, Eammon, how are you? What brings you here?
这是我妈的守灵
Ah, it's my mother's wake.
天 是的
Ach, God, so it is.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我们刚刚念了段玫瑰经
We just came in to do a wee decade of the rosary,
当然 萨拉忘了那玫瑰念珠
and sure, didn't Sarah forget her beads.
有什么我记得的?
What am I not?
你手里是什么?
What's in your hand?
什么?
Sorry?
你手里拿的是什么?- 没什么
What have you got in your hand? - Nothing.
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
另一只手
Your other hand.
我的另一只手? - 是的
The other hand? - Yes.
天 怎么在这里?
Oh, how did that get there?
天哪
Jeepers.
你们在偷我妈妈的耳环?
Were you stealing Mammy's earrings?
其实你会发现这是我妈妈的耳环 所以…
Actually, I think you'll find they were our mother's earrings, originally, so...
你们怎么回事?
What is wrong with you?
我们是帮她的忙 埃蒙
We were doing her a favor, Eammon.
这耳环不适合她
They're not flattering.
看在上帝的份上 玛丽 先是诅咒 然后又是这个
For God's sake, Mary. First the curse, now this?
你说没有诅咒
You said there was no curse.
我不想你生气 玛丽
I didn't want to make you angry, Mary.
我要把母亲下葬了 我最不希望有诅咒
I mean, I'm about to bury my mother. A hex is the last thing I need.
哦 看在上帝的份上!
Oh, for Jesus' sake.
怎么回事?
What is that?
我的天
Dear God.
其实没那么遭
It looks worse than it is.
我妈妈对你们的看法是对的
My mother was right about you people.
动物都比你们有教养
Wild animals would have more manners.
我们没有活塞 埃蒙
We didn't have a plunger, Eammon.
出去!
Get out!
现在出去!
Get out now!
♪ ...it's all right ♪
♪ Silence ain't in season ♪
♪ 'Cause there ain't no good in grief... ♪
最后也不算太糟 我觉得
Not a bad send-off in the end, I thought.
妈妈耳环的事让我深受打击 玛丽
I'm still devastated about Mammy's earrings, Mary.
我们就差那么一点
We were so close.
它们现在在地下六尺
Well, they're six foot under now,
除非我们把布伦迪挖出来
so, unless we dig Bridie up again...
也许这主意… - 是个坏的主意 萨拉
Maybe that's not such a bad... - It is a bad idea, Sarah.
非常糟糕的主意
It's a very bad idea.
我想忘掉整件事
I just want to forget the whole thing.
你的肠胃怎么样了 艾琳 亲爱的?
How's your scoots now, Erin, love?
现在没事了
Aye, they're clearing up, I think.
天 真是最可怕的噩梦
God, it's my worst nightmare,
被人那样赶出去
getting caught out in someone else's house like that.
还是不明白
I still don't understand
为什么你把朋友都带去了
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表