剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
Happy fucking days.
♪ So I'd like to know where ♪
不!
♪ You got the notion ♪
我们在跳舞! - 我们走吧!
♪ Said I'd like to know where ♪
♪ You got the notion ♪
♪ To rock the boat ♪ ♪ Don't rock the boat, baby ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ ♪ Don't tip the boat over ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ ♪ Don't rock the boat, baby ♪
♪ Rock the boat... ♪
你真煞风景 克莱尔
You're such a wreck-the-buzz, Clare.
听着 米歇尔 毒品是非法的
Look, Michelle, drugs are illegal,
毒品还成瘾 但最重要的是
drugs are addictive, but perhaps most importantly,
如果你被抓到吸毒 护膝就没有了
in this country, you can lose your kneecaps
我喜欢我的护膝
if you're caught doing them, and I like my kneecaps, Michelle.
它们很合身
They suit my knees.
你的护膝破了 克莱尔
You do have cracking kneecaps, Clare.
真的? - 差不多吧
Is that true? - Sort of.
♪ ...place to harbor you and me ♪
♪ Our love is like a ship On the ocean... ♪
他有两个 跟我的一样大
...large as life...
哦 天 - 怎么了?
Oh, God. - What is it?
他抓到一个人
He's got someone.
他们有武器
...armed they were...
我们要不要救那个可怜的家伙
Should we save the poor fella?
不可能 - 爸爸 他就是年轻而已
No chance. - Ach, Daddy, he's only young.
我不在乎 说到科尔姆 人不为己天诛地灭
I don't care. When it comes to our Colm, it's every man for himself.
♪ ...like to know where ♪
♪ You got the notion ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪ ♪ Don't rock the boat, baby ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
我想跟你谈谈
I would like a word.
没事的 妈妈 - 埃蒙 有事
It's fine, Mammy. - Indeed, it is not fine.
你有烦心事吗 布兰迪?
Something troubling you, Bridie?
啊 可以这么说把
Aye, you could say that.
我的埃蒙一晚上都在等这首歌♥
My Eammon has been waiting all night for this song.
《划船》?真的?
For "Rock the Boat"? Really?
但你的女孩们把他推到一边 他都淤青了
But your girls pushed him out of the line, and now he has a bruise.
让我看看淤青 埃蒙
Show them the bruise, Eammon.
我很容易淤伤
I bruise quite easily.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
好吧 我知道了
Right, I see.
对不起 埃蒙
I'm sorry about that, Eammon.
就这样?
Is that all you have to say?
我不知道还能说什么 布兰迪
I'm not sure what else there is to say, Bridie,
女孩们16岁
except maybe, our girls are 16
但埃蒙是个50岁的老人
and Eammon's a 50-year-old man.
这都是常事了 布兰迪
Look, it's a rough routine, Bridie.
你知道会这样的
You know that going in.
你自己冒险坐到地上的
You sit down on that floor at your own risk.
♪ ...love and devotion... ♪
你当真不管这事吗?
You are seriously not going to pull them up about this?
不 布伦迪
No, Bridie, we're not.
这就是《划船》
It's "Rock the Boat."
那有些事就说得通了
Well, that certainly explains a few things.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
一点教养 对这些女孩儿没坏处
It means that a bit of discipline would do those girls no harm.
她们成天就跟放养的动物
They have been running about all day like a couple of wild animals.
好吧 行了 布伦迪
OK, that'll do, Bridie.
有其母必有其女
But then the apple never did fall far from the tree.
妈妈 算了
Mammy, please.
你的孩子们永远不知道怎么处事
Yous girls never did know how to conduct yourselves.
两匹土狼
Nothing but a pair of hallions.
好了 布伦迪 够了
Come on now, Bridie, that's enough of that.
她们不用为自己辩解 你这个大裤衩
Not that they need you to defend them, you big pair of knickers.
这不是我可怜的妹妹的错
It wasn't my poor sister's fault.
她为你们尽力了
She tried her best with both of you,
但你们都像你们的爸爸
but you're your father's daughters, all right.
我要是你就会收敛点
I'd rein it in now, if I were you.
我真的觉得你让她很失望
I really think you were a disappointment to her, you know.
住嘴 该死的
Now hold on a goddamn minute.
爸爸 你别搭理她
Daddy, you will not dignify that with a response.
我告诉你
And I'll tell you something else.
要是你妈妈看到你的帽子
If your mother saw thon hat,
她肯定死不瞑目 你简直难看极了
she'd be turning in her grave, for it's nothing but a bloody eyesore.
哦 放过死人 不怀好意的老巫婆
Ach, drop dead, you spiteful old hag.
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
自己站稳点 沃恩
Catch yourself on.
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
♪ Rock the boat ♪
我不敢相信
I just cannot believe it.
听着 玛丽
Listen, Mary,
不管你做了什么 你依旧是我姐妹
no matter what you've done, you're still my sister.
我支持你
I'll stand by you.
我什么也没做 萨拉
I haven't done anything, Sarah.
对 亲爱的 没人知道你想杀了那个老家伙
Exactly, love. Everybody knows you didn't mean to kill the old boot.
愿她的灵魂安息
God rest her soul.
我没有杀她 - 你懂我的意思
I didn't kill her. - You know what I mean.
不是杀 - 诅咒
Not kill. Hex.
我也没有诅咒她 爸
I didn't hex her either, Da.
就是一个悲剧
It was just a very tragic...
我的妈妈很有天赋
My mother, she had the gift too, you know.
天哪 谁招惹她谁完蛋
By God, that woman could make her enemies drop like flies.
听着 我没有什么天赋
Look, I don't have any gift.
这也不是什么黑暗力量
There's no dark forces at play here.
我说了
I just said something
那不幸碰巧
unfortunate that happened to...
导致了她的死亡? - 和她的死碰巧了
Cause her death? - Coincide with her death.
好吧 洗完碗了
Right, well, that's the dishes done.
你还想来杯茶吗 妈妈?
Would you like another cup of tea there, Mammy?
不 不用
No, I'm fine.
我拿吸尘器去打扫一下楼梯
I'll just grab the Hoover, give the stairs a bit of a going over.
我会擦灰尘
And I'll maybe do a bit of dusting.
你们俩怎么了?
What's gotten into you two?
你们想干嘛?
What are you up to? What do you want?
没什么 我们只是希望让气氛轻松点
Nothing. We just thought that we should pull our weight a bit more, Mammy.
你为我们做了这么多 玛丽姨妈
You do so much for us, Aunt Mary.
你该休息休息
You deserve a bit of a break.
我没有诅咒别人 孩子们 那是个意外
I can't hex people, girls. It was an accident.
西北的女巫怎么样了?
So, how's the wicked witch of the northwest?
谁给了这白♥痴♥五十便士?
Who put 50p in the eejit?
天 守灵我该怎么办?
God, how am I going to go to this wake?
这会很关键 亲爱的
It'll be grand, love.
但听着 如果事情升级了 别激动
But, listen, say if things do get heated, try not to rise to it.
我们最不希望的就是再死一个人
The last thing we want is another dead body on our hands here.
我会尽量的 爸爸
I'll do my best, Da.
你能来真是太好了
So good of you to come.
天 这个多人出席
This is a big turnout.
妈妈很受人欢迎
Well, Mammy was just so well-liked.
对 真的吗?
Right. Really?
我猜她是一切的精髓 对吧?
I suppose, because she was the life and soul, wasn't she?
充满欢乐 总是在笑
Full of the joys, always laughing.
我们说的是布伦迪吗? - 是的 爸爸
We're talking about Bridie, aren't we? - Yes, Da.
听着 玛丽 我得说一句
Look, Mary, there's something I need to say.
是关于诅咒吗 埃蒙?
Is this about the curse, Eammon?
什么?
Sorry?
因为玛丽说不是她的错 那就够了
Because Mary said she didn't do it, and that's good enough for us.
那是事实 埃蒙 我不知道该从哪里开始讲
That's the truth, Eammon. I wouldn't know where to start with all that carry-on.
不 玛丽 我本想说我可怜妈妈
No, Mary, no. I-I was just going to say that my poor mother,
愿上帝保佑她 与她同在
God bless her and keep her...
阿门
Amen.
她在婚礼上不是故意说那些话的
...she didn't mean what she said at the wedding.
请你不要解释
Please, you don't need to explain.
你担心我认为是你诅咒了她吗?
You were worried I'd think you'd put a curse on her?
呃…
Well...
这太搞笑了
That's hilarious.
是啊
Aye.
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表