剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
真是惊喜啊
This is a nice surprise.
莎拉邀请我去电影院时
When Sarah asked me to the cinema,
我还以为只是我们两个人
I thought, well, I thought she meant just the two of us.
不 赛伦 如果那样的话
No, Ciaran, because that would be...
该怎么形容呢 太普通了
what's the word now? Normal.
那就来双重约会吧
Double date it is, then, so.
不知道为什么爸爸这么慢
Wonder what's keeping Daddy.
-什么 -我拿到票了
- Excuse me? - I've got the tickets.
我们还没决定想看什么呢 爸
We haven't decided what we want to see yet, Da!
我觉得海报上一群小伙子的那部看上去不错
Well, I liked the look of that one with all the lads in the line-up.
里面有你最喜欢的家伙 《格伦罗小镇》里的那个农夫
It's got your man in it, the farmer from Glenroe.
1983年至2001年播出的爱尔兰电视剧
加布里埃尔·拜恩吗
What, Gabriel Byrne?
《格伦罗小镇》之后他还有不少新作品
He's done a fair bit since Glenroe now.
你算什么 难不成你是他的经纪人
Who are you? His agent?
爸 我不明白
Da, I don't understand this.
你不是讨厌电影院吗
You hate the cinema.
我发现这是我和科尔姆
Oh, not since I discovered it's the only way
共度时光的唯一方式 所以就不讨厌了
I can spend time with our Colm.
只有在这里那个无聊的混♥蛋♥才不会说话
It's the one place the boring bastard doesn't talk.
但是科尔姆不在这里 对吗 爸爸
But Colm's not here, is he, Da?
爸
Da?
更不用说 我年轻的时候
..And that's not to say, now, that in my younger years,
从来没吃过硬糖
I didn't enjoy a boiled sweet.
但后来我听说有个巴利纳欣奇来的家伙
But then I heard tell of a fella from Ballynahinch...
他叫什么来着
What was it his name was, now?
我刚刚还记着
I had it there a minute ago.
会想起来的
Ach, it'll come to me.
总之 这个巴利纳欣奇来的家伙
Anyway, this Ballynahinch lad,
就是我想不起来名字的那位
and, as I say, his name escapes me,
他特别喜欢吃硬糖
but he was mad keen on the boiled sweets.
简直欲罢不能
Sure, he couldn't get enough of them.
但到最后
But in the end, well,
他不也被一颗糖给噎死了吗
didn't he choke to death on one?
好像是梨子味的
A pear drop, I think it was.
也可能是丁香味的
Or a clove rock, maybe.
但不管怎样 我都不想那么死
But either way, it's not how I'd want to go.
我理解 亲爱的 我很理解
I know, love. I know.
非常嫌疑犯
这可真浪漫
Well, isn't this romantic?
那家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
Thon fella's nothing but a fly bastard!
千万别相信他
Don't you be trusting him!
问一下
I just want to check,
你♥爸♥是不是觉得他们能听到他的话
does your father think that they can hear him?
很抱歉 各位
Apologies, folks.
只是有个小小的安全警报
We've just had a wee security alert there.
恐怕我们需要来一次小小的疏散
I'm afraid we're gonna have to carry out a wee evacuation.
请大家跟我来
So, if you'll all follow me.
很好 非常好
Lovely. Great stuff.
我以后再也不会让你组织晚间活动了
That's the last time I let you organise a night out.
好吧
OK, then.
这个凯撒·索泽是什么情况
What about this Keyser Soze fella?
《非常嫌疑犯》中人物 身份于片尾揭秘
凯撒·索泽是谁
Who's Keyser Soze?
对啊
Exactly!
♪Don't Give Me Your Life - Alex Party♪
老天
God,
这个发自灵魂深处的写作练习真是个噩梦
this whole writing-from-the-soul carry-on is a nightmare.
-是啊 -"尤物"和什么押韵
- I know. - What rhymes with ride?
-踌躇 -踌躇
- Bide. - Bide?
那他妈的是个什么词
What the fuck does bide mean?
那根本不是个词
Bide. That's not a word.
确实有这个词 米歇尔
It is a word, Michelle.
踌躇 绝对是你现编的
Bide? You've pure made that up.
你们能安静点吗
Can we all be quiet? Please.
你觉得怎么样 詹姆斯
What do you think, James?
你眼睛是红色的 因为我棕色颜料用完了
You've got red eyes cos I ran out of brown.
我眼睛是绿色的
My eyes are green.
你现在才告诉我
Now you tell me.
我试着不去多想
OK. So, I'm trying not to think too much.
让诗句自然而然出现
Just to sort of let it flow through me.
真是胡扯 艾琳
That's minging, Erin.
我现在想了这几句
Here's what I have so far.
"你知道我们是命中注定
"You know we belong together
我们的爱永不会停
"You and I forever and ever
无论你在何处 都是我的指路明星"
"No matter where you are You're my guiding star."
这不是《聚散离合》的片头曲吗
Isn't that the theme tune to Home and Away?
是吗
Is it?
啊啊啊
Aw, for God's sake!
糟了
Shit!
我猜是亚历克·鲍德温的弟弟My money's on Alec Baldwin's brother.
斯蒂芬·鲍德温 出演《非常嫌疑犯》
肯定是加布里埃尔·伯恩
It's Gabriel Byrne. I'm telling you.
那个瘸腿的家伙说不是他 玛丽
The fella with the bad leg said it wasn't, Mary.
那个瘸腿的家伙是在给他打掩护 老爸
The fella with the bad leg's covering for him, Da!
我的个老天
Sweet Jesus.
妈妈 我们能解释
Mammy, we can explain.
不会是从圣诞壁橱拿的钱吧
Not the Christmas cupboard?
他们吃的可是汤诺克巧克力 玛丽
They've had the very Tunnock's, Mary.
一群畜生
Animals, the lot of you!
我们是在为写诗补充能量
We needed energy for our poetry.
我来帮你补充能量
I'll give you energy for your poetry!
我们本来是想拿点钱买♥♥巧克力 玛丽
We were just gonna take a handful of chocolate money, Mary.
但后来控制不住了
But then one thing led to another.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
我又得从头攒起了
I'll have to start from scratch now.
十二月马上就到了
And December's only round the corner.
还有八个月 亲爱的
It's eight months away, love.
-这很合你意吧 -你说什么
- This suits you, doesn't it? - I'm sorry?
我见过你觊觎圣诞壁橱里的钱
I've seen you eyeing up that Christmas cupboard.
你早就动过那钱
You hoked about in there long before the wains did.
我敢拿性命来赌
I'll stake my life on it.
那完全不是真的
That is simply not true.
看看还能怎么补救吧
Let's just salvage what we can.
只剩下几个雪球蛋糕了 玛丽
There's only a couple of Snowballs left, Mary.
简直是一场混战
It's been an absolute free-for-all.
我会告诉你们的家长
Your mothers will be hearing about this.
-老天... -你们怎么回事 姑娘们
- Aw, for... - What got into you, girls?
你们明知道不能碰圣诞壁橱
You know you don't touch the Christmas cupboard.
我们压力太大了
We're stressed!
我们的新任英语老师让我们撕碎之前的诗歌♥作业
Our new English teacher made us rip up all our poems
然后用一个晚上重写
and re-do them in one night.
这个新来的是什么人
Who is this blow-in?
她是德布伦老师
Here name's Miss de Brun.
她有点婊 但她的眼线超棒
She's a bit of a bitch, but, cracking eyeliner.
翼状眼线还是眼影
Winged or smudged?
两者兼具
Sort of both.
有意思
Interesting.
她撕了你们的诗吗
She ripped up your poems?
她说我们的作品不是发自灵魂
She said we weren't writing from the soul.
那你们究竟为什么不发自内心写呢
Well, why in under God weren't you writing from the soul?
真的假的
Seriously?
因为有点难度 你们就放弃了吗
It was difficult, so you've just given up?
反正可能会失败 所以何必尝试呢
You might fail, so why bother trying?
正是如此
Exactly.
我就说她会理解的
Told you she'd understand.
你们有没有停下脚步看过这些
Have you ever stopped to look at these?
这些过去的面孔
These faces from the past.
她们和你们没有多大差别
They're not so different from you, really.
她们像你们一样拥有梦想
They had dreams like you do.
拥有野心
They had...ambitions.
但现在 她们都不在了
But now, they're gone.
去世了
Dead.
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表