剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
有意思的是肯尼迪是第三十五任
which is interesting, now, because JFK, well, he was the 35th.
为什么有意思?
Why is that interesting?
其实没意思 我想
Well, it's not really, I suppose.
有时候只是连接语
Sometimes I'll just say something to get me from one sentence to the other, Joe.
你知道的
You know how it is.
我们是不是停在左边?
Shall we just stop here on the left?
我不确定尼克松是第几任
I'm not sure what number Nixon was now,
还有你那个叫什么 戴帽子的大胡子
or your man... what you call him? the beardy fella in the hat,
那个终止奴隶制的家伙
the one that knocked the old slavery on the head.
林肯 - 就是他
Lincoln. - The very boy.
但然后是第二十七任
But then, there was the 27th...
和美国的第三十任
...America's 30th,
然后就是名字是吸尘器的那个
and then there was the lad they named all the vacuum cleaners after.
老天 还有多远 吉姆?
Jesus wept. How much further, Jim?
应该在左边的
It should be just up here on the left.
♪ ...up next you ♪
(欢迎来到伯特)
♪ When I go out... ♪
我们又回到了这里
We're back in the same place.
当然在县里 可怜的家伙
And Kennedy, of course, the poor critter.
怎么会?
How?
可爱的家伙 手放在他身上像铲子一样
Lovely fella. Hands on him like shovels.
我们怎么会又回到老地方的?
How the feck are we back in the same feckin' place?
出什么事了?
What's going on?
我开了一百七十八英里
I've driven 178 miles,
又回到了几小时之前的地方 乔!
and I'm back where I was five feckin' hours ago, Joe.
就是这么回事! - 你真笨 该死的情报员
That's what's going on. - You stupid bloody eejit.
里根 他是另一个…
Thon Reagan character, he was another...
别再列举总统了 科尔姆!
Stop listing presidents, Colm!
你想列举就列举!
He'll list presidents if he wants to list presidents.
啊 在那里!
Ah, there it is!
鲁斯•加纳露 就是那儿! 他们说的就是那里!
Roscarna Road! That's it! That's what they said!
好眼力 吉姆
Well-spotted, Jim.
眼神不错 吉姆
Good man yourself, Jim.
没有你都不知道去那儿了 吉姆?
So, where would we be without you, Jim?
♪ But I would walk 500 miles ♪
♪ And I would walk 500 more ♪
♪ Just to be the man... ♪
爸爸和杰瑞还没回来?
Daddy and Gerry not back yet?
他们肯定喝了几杯忘了时间
They must have had a few drinks and lost track of time.
你知道比尔的
You know what Bill's like.
突出拿出萨克斯风怎么回事
God, aye, any excuse to whip out the old saxophone.
我们得走了 - 是不是早了点?
We'd better hit the Guildhall. - You're a bit early, are you not?
克莱尔五点就去了
Clare's been there since five this morning, Mammy.
说人会很多的
It's gonna be jammed.
切尔西有消息吗 孩子们?
Anything from Chelsea, girls?
没消息 妈妈
Not a dickybird, Mammy.
她的损失 造波机很赞
It's her loss. That wave machine is absolutely cracker.
至少你们放假一天 这很棒
Ach, well, at least yous were given the day off, that's something.
我们没放假 我们只是旷课
We weren't give the day off, Mammy, we're playing truant.
非常好 欧拉
Very good, Orla!
旷课 她还有什么不敢的 玛丽?
Truant! What is she not, Mary?
开着呢 进来
It's open. C'mon in.
好吗?
All right?
我希望你不介意 奎因太太
I hope you don't mind, Mrs. Quinn, but...
啊 凯西 是你?
Ach, Cathy, it's yourself.
好久不见 姑娘们 确实是的
Long time, girls. - It is indeed.
不错 凯西
And fair play to you, Cathy.
你的眉毛保持得很好
You've kept them eyebrows shipshape, so you have.
该表扬就表扬 哦 你太好了 萨拉
Credit where credit's due. - Ach, you're too kind, Sarah.
我是认真的 它们形状很漂亮
I'm serious. They're in great nick.
肯定对你是个安慰
That must be some comfort to you.
什么?
I'm sorry?
我们听说你离婚了 噩梦
We heard about your wee divorce. Nightmare.
是的 很难做决定 但我的前夫保罗
Yeah, it was a difficult decision, but Paul, my ex, well,
控制欲太强了
he just became so controlling.
天 真的吗?
Jesus. Really?
最后简直受不了了
He was unbearable towards the end.
他总说“凯西 你为什么夜不归宿?”
It was always, "Oh, Cathy, why did you stay out all night?"
“一起吃晚餐的那男的是谁 凯西?”
Or "Who was that man you were having dinner with, Cathy?"
他太没安全感了
He was very insecure.
知道为什么吗
Wonder why.
詹姆斯的爸爸也一样
I mean James' father was the same.
我好像总吸引控制欲强爱嫉妒的人 我也不知道为什么
I just seem to attract the possessive, jealous types. I don't know what it is.
是你的眉毛
It's the eyebrows.
我不想打扰你 但我得打个电♥话♥
Anyway, I hate to impose on you, but I just need to make a quick call,
不敢相信 我妹妹居然没有电♥话♥
and unbelievably, my sister doesn't have a phone.
我们打爆罗素•格兰特热♥线♥后
She got rid of it when we racked up that massive bill
她就弄走了电♥话♥
ringing Russell Grant's horoscope line.
没料到
Didn't see that coming.
詹姆斯说你不介意我…
James said that you wouldn't mind if I just...
当然不 去吧
Of course not. Work away.
你心肠真好 我整理整理东西
You're a brick. Let me just find my Filofax.
砖块?
A brick?
你得德瑞住一起?
Are you staying with your Deirdre, then?
是的 真是个噩梦 要我说实话
Yes, I am, and it's a bloody nightmare, if I'm being honest with you.
我都忘了这些房♥子有多窄了
I'd forgotten just how small these little houses are.
我真不知道你们怎么做到的
I really don't know how you do it.
哦 我们勉强挤挤了 凯西 在我们小小的房♥子里
Oh, we struggle through, Cathy, in our teeny tiny house.
但能见到我英俊的儿子也值了
But it's all worth it if I get to see my big, handsome boy.
现在开始他就是我生命中唯一的男人
He's gonna be the only man in my life from now on.
啊 对
Aye, right.
我好想念他
I've just missed him so much.
你很久前把他抛在这里了
Well, you did dump him here, quite a long time ago.
妈妈有很多事要做
Mum's had a lot going on.
是
Yeah.
我其实刚创办了自己的公♥司♥
I've actually just started my own business.
是个非常有激♥情♥的项目 爱的港湾
It's been a real passion project, a real labor of love,
现在开始起步了
and it's really starting to take off now, so...
是吗?是什么领域的?
Right. And what sort of area is it?
自粘标签
Self-adhesive labels.
便利贴?
Stickers?
我设计高端的自粘标签
I design high-end, self-adhesive labels.
你做便利贴 - 给定制的礼物包装
You make stickers. - For bespoke gift packages.
你是便利贴生产商? - 不 其实不是便利贴
You're a sticker maker? - No. They're not stickers, exactly.
便利特生产很赚钱吗 凯西?
Would there be much money in sticker-making, Cathy?
不是便利贴!是标签 标签
They're not stickers. Labels. They're labels.
我觉得会很不错的
I think it's gonna do really well.
克莱尔生气前我们最好走吧
We'd better get going before Clare cacks herself.
你们去吧 亲爱的 忙你的
You go on, love. You do your thing.
晚点见
See you later.
是的 你们走之前 我给你们弄了两面美国国旗
Before you head, I got you a couple of American flags.
在餐具柜上 - 谢谢 萨拉
They're on the sideboard there. - Thank you, Sarah.
他们是新的
They're the new ones, so they are.
新发♥售♥的
They've only just brought them out.
对-
Yes!
比尔
Bill?
你在吗?
You in there?
看上去没人 乔
No sign of life, Joe.
你们在干嘛?
What are you at?
我记得告诉过你呆在车里
Thought I told you to stay in the car.
看看隔壁不好吗 吉姆?
Would it be worth maybe checking next door, Jim?
好的
Right.
所以你们以为克♥林♥顿♥家
So the Clintons are staying in a taxi rank in the arsehole of nowhere
住在荒郊野外的出租车酒店
is the thinking now, is it?
是的 杰瑞
It is, Gerry, aye.
了不起
Fantastic.
♪ Didn't they say that I would make a mistake ♪
♪ Didn't they say you were gonna be trouble... ♪
梅蒂•柏林 快点 梅蒂 梅蒂•柏林?
Barry, come in. Come in, Barry. Barry, come in.
不好意思 孩子 - 什么?
Excuse me, son. - Where to?
我们想问问你
We were just wondering,
看到克♥林♥顿♥一家了吗?
have you seen the Clintons knocking about around here?
克♥林♥顿♥一家?
The Clintons?
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表