剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
That is not true. - Isn't it?
虽然有些事实的成分
Well, I mean, there is some truth in it, but...
跟我去 - 真的?
Come with me. - Really?
真的? - 真的
Really? - Really.
肯定很好玩 我比她好多了
It'll be a laugh. And I'm definitely an upgrade.
开个玩笑而已
Just a wee joke there.
是啊 笑死人了
It was... it was dead funny.
你觉得呢? - 听上去不错
What do you say? - Sounds good to me.
很好 解决了
Great. All sorted.
好了 现在梅正式加入我们了
OK. Now that Mae has officially joined the group,
我们得通知詹姆斯退出
we need to give James his notice.
什么?
What?
我觉得一个星期 已经很充裕了
I personally think a week's more than generous.
我同意 - 欧拉?
Me too. - Orla!
对不起 詹姆斯
Well, I'm sorry, James,
但中国人比英国人强
but Chinese people are just better than English people.
♪ We're gonna be so good ♪
对了 我们先去服装店
Right. I say we hit Primark first.
太好了
Classy.
我们有七十五美元
Yeah, well, we have about £17.50 between us, Mae,
所以我们必须买♥♥点
so, needs must.
真不错 但我刷妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥
It's grand. I swiped my ma's credit card.
那是洒手还是犯罪?
Is that grand, or is that actually a criminal offense?
听着 我们就拿几件衣服挂账
Look, we'll just whack a couple of dresses on it,
不剪掉标签 穿着去舞会
don't take the labels off, wear them to prom,
然后第二天还回去
then return them the next day.
钱很快会回到她账户里
The money will be back in her account as quick as it went out.
不行 约瑟!
No way, Jose.
完全没事 克莱尔 我一直都这样做
It's totally grand, Clare. I do it all the time.
只要你不给衣服弄上
You just have to make sure that you don't, like,
汗水什么的
spill anything on it, or, like, sweat.
♪ We're gonna be so good ♪
这件怎么样?
What do you think of this one?
我不知道 不确定这是你 真的
I don't know. I'm not sure it's you, really.
很好 我不想做自己
Good. I don't want to be me.
这几件你们最喜欢哪件?
Which of these do you like best?
绝对粉色那件 得选蓝色
Definitely the pink. - Has to be the blue.
是的 我想的也是蓝色
Yeah, I thought the blue.
这对我胸部一点都不友好
This doesn't do my baps any justice.
你确定舞伴了吗?
Have you decided who you're bringing yet?
缩小到两个人了
Well, I've narrowed it down to two.
大约翰尼
There's big Johnny Keyes, who works in Dunnes.
超级壮 但很性感
Thick as fuck but a massive, massive ride.
然后还有另一个
Then there's this other fella.
他不壮但也不性感
He's not as thick, but he's also not as hot,
但我听说手上功夫不错
although I have heard he is really good with his hands.
我说的手上功夫
And when I say he's good with his hands,
不是指戴手套 我说的是…
I'm not talking about putting up shelves, girls, I'm talking about...
大家都懂 米歇尔
Everybody knows what you're talking about, Michelle.
手指功夫 说真的
Fingering. - Honestly.
我没找到自己喜欢的
I can't find anything I like.
我难以抉择
Well, I'm just so torn.
我喜欢复活节的裙子
I mean, I love my Easter dress,
但这件也很好看
but this is cracker, too.
我穿什么都合适
There's just nothing that doesn't suit me.
♪ You're the best thing ♪
哦 我的天 就是这件
Oh, my God. That's the one.
能让我试试吗?
Can I try that one, please?
对不起 亲爱的 那件留给别人了
Sorry, love, that's been left over for someone.
什么?
What?
嗨!
Hiya!
对不起 朋友们 我不能逗留 - 没人想你逗留
Sorry, girls, I can't stop. - Nobody wants you to.
来拿点东西
Just grabbing a few wee bits for the prom.
参加舞会 你们懂的
Sure, you know how it is.
我其实准备试那件
Oh, I was just about to try that one on.
我预定了 所以…
Well, I left it over, so...
红色是我的颜色
It's just that red's my color.
对 也是我的
Yeah, mine too.
不 你不明白 我非常适合它
No, you don't understand. I really, really suit it.
对 我也是
Yeah, so do I.
石榴石是我的生日石
Garnet's actually my birthstone.
红宝石是我的生日石 所以…
Well, ruby's mine, so...
我要那条裙子 珍妮
I want that dress, Jenny.
你得不到了
Well, you can't have it.
贱♥人♥!
Bitch.
不敢相信她不让我试
I cannot believe she wouldn't even let me try it on.
是啊 她确实预留了 所以…
Yeah, well, she did leave it over, so...
她该知道你穿起来更好看 正是
She so knew it would look better on you. - Exactly.
我听说整个舞会也被她插手了
I heard the whole Prom Queen thing's rigged as well.
我听说她设计好了让自己赢
I heard she's set it up so she can win it.
去她妈的 太不是个事了
Fuck me, what a total dick.
她不该逃脱惩罚
She shouldn't be able to get away with that.
听着 我们参加舞会的唯一原因 是因为珍妮组织了
Look the only reason we're having a prom is because Jenny organized it.
那又怎么样?
So?
所以如果她想当舞会女皇 她就会如愿的
So, if she wants to be Prom Queen, let her be Prom Queen.
为什么你要替她说话? - 为什么你要批评她?
Why are you sticking up for her? - Why are you slagging her off?
艾琳 我们都批评珍妮
Erin, all we do is slag off Jenny.
我们有权利批评她 我们是老资格了
Yeah, well, we've the right to slag her off. We put the hours in.
你不能刚出现就开始批评
You can't just show up one day and join in.
梅现在是我们的一员了 艾琳 梅是个混♥蛋♥
Mae is one of us now, Erin. - Mae's an arsehole.
这就没规矩了 艾琳 看在上帝的份上她是中国人
That's out of order, Erin. She's Chinese, for God's sake.
她来自多尼哥 你还不明白吗?
She's from Donegal. And can't you see what she's doing?
“哦 我会带你去舞会” “哦 蓝色更好看”
“Oh, I'll take you to the prom. Oh, the blue dress is better.”
哦 我的天 你是在嫉妒吗?
Oh, my God, are you jealous?
是啊 我要和德里最性感的人约会
Yeah, I'm going out with the biggest ride in Derry,
但我却在嫉妒你的新朋友
but I'm jealous of you and your new friend.
确实如此
Yeah, that's definitely what's happening.
看起来就是这样
It does sort of seem like that's what's happening, actually.
你知道吗?我不需要这个 我走了
You know what? I don't need this. I'm going.
很好 - 好极了
Good. - Grand.
非常好 - 没事
Great. - Fine.
走错方向了
I went the wrong way.
现在闭上你的眼睛
Now, close your eyes.
我要给你弄点喷雾
I'm just gonna give you a wee light mist,
这样可以保持发型
just so it holds for you.
萨拉 你是要让她窒息吗?
Ach, Sarah, you'll choke the wain.
你们觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
天 挺不一样了 对吧?
God, aye, it's different, isn't it?
不一样?什么意思?
Different? What does that mean?
米歇尔愿意借给你很好 亲爱的
It was nice of Michelle to lend it to you, love,
但看起来不太…舒服
but it just doesn't look very comfortable.
其实很舒服
It's really comfortable, actually.
就像我的皮肤一样
It's like a second skin.
我希望你穿复活节裙子 艾琳
I wish you would wear your Easter frock, Erin.
我们小时候总是穿一样的裙子去派对
When we were wee, we always went to parties dressed the same.
我们长大了 欧拉 啊
We're not wee anymore, Orla. - Aye.
这是什么?
What's this?
一些规则
It's some guidelines, things you are and aren't allowed to say
约翰•保罗来时 你们不能说的话
to John Paul when he gets here.
好吧
Right.
你的舞伴什么时候来 欧拉 亲爱的?
What time's your date arriving at, Orla, love?
他已经到了
He's already here.
你邀请祖父去舞会?
You asked Granda to the prom?
大家都说得邀请自己喜欢的人
Well, everyone kept saying, you have to ask a fella you really like,
他是我最喜欢的人
and he's the fella I like the most.
啊 欧拉 亲爱的
Ach, Orla, love.
你看上去很好 乔
You're looking well, Joe.
不着急 杰瑞
It's not all shite you talk, Gerry.
我们该走了吗?
Should we head?
约翰•保罗七点来接我
John Paul's picking me up at seven.
你们先走 舞会见
You go on. We'll see you there.
♪ Whatever I said Whatever I did ♪
♪ I want you back for good ♪
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表