剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
克莱尔·德夫林 是你吗
Clare Devlin? Is that you?
老天
Jesus Christ.
没事 克莱尔 今天是周末
Relax, Clare. It's the weekend.
她无权干涉我们的周末
She has no authority over us at the weekend.
她无权问我们任何问题
She has no right to question us,
如果她想干涉 我会好好和她说道说道
and, if she tries to, I'll tell her as much.
-早上好 姑娘们 -早上好 迈克尔修女
- Morning, girls. - Morning, Sister Michael.
你们为什么要去贝尔法斯特
What takes you to Belfast?
-我觉得那... -大声点
- I'm not really sure that's... - Speak up.
我觉得那跟你一点关系都没有
I'm not really sure that's any of your business.
我就当
I'm going to assume
你的话是一次失败的调侃 奎因小姐
that was an ill-judged attempt at humour, Miss Quinn.
-是的 -回答问题
- Yes. - Now answer the question.
我们要去博物馆
We're going to the museum.
-哪家博物馆 -阿尔斯特博物馆
- Which museum? - The Ulster museum.
-为什么 -历史课的项目
- What for? - A project, a history project.
-关于什么的 -阿尔斯特
- What about? - Ulster?
♪Better The Devil You Know - Steps♪
历史课项目
A history project!
我们编织的谎言之网就要失控了
This web of lies we're spinning is getting out of control now, girls.
没事 克莱尔 我觉得她相信了
It's grand, Clare. I think she bought it.
她肯定没相信
Of course she didn't buy it.
她盯上我们了 我很确定
She's onto us. I'm telling you.
天啊 我真是热得难受
My God, I'm sweltered here.
-那就脱下来 -我不能脱下来
- Then take it off. - I can't take it off.
-我里面什么都没穿 -连胸罩都没有吗
- I've nothing underneath it. - What, not even a bra?
老天 克莱尔 你没穿胸罩吗
Jesus, Clare! You've no bra on?
我当然穿胸罩了
Of course I've got a bra on.
我就没穿胸罩
I haven't got a bra on.
你们可不可以不要再提胸罩了
Can everyone please stop saying "Bra."
但是我不能只穿着胸罩乱跑 我又不是麦当娜
But I can hardly parade about in just my bra. I'm not Madonna.
可不是嘛
Isn't that the truth.
她现在在干什么
What's she doing now?
读书
Reading her book.
驱魔人
现在她在看她旁边的那个女人
Now she's looking at the woman beside her.
现在她站起来了
Now she's getting up.
现在她过来了
Now she's coming this way.
现在她站在我们面前
Now she's standing right in front of us.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
-现在她在问我 -闭嘴 詹姆斯
- Now she's asking me. - Stop talking, James.
-我想坐在这里 -什么
- I want to sit here. - What?
为什么
Why?
因为你们的陪伴让人身心愉悦 姑娘们
Well, you're just such wonderful company, girls,
你们的谈话鼓舞人心 思维敏捷机智
what with your stimulating conversation and your razor sharp wit.
-真的吗 -不是真的
- Really? - No, not really.
我旁边的女人在吃鸡蛋洋葱三明治
The woman next to me is eating an egg and onion sandwich
那味简直无法忍♥受
and the smell of it is enough to turn an orange march.
老天 这可真沉
Christ, but this is heavy.
修女 让我来吧
Sister, no, let me.
里面装的是什么 姑娘们
What have you got in here, girls?
不是我们的
It's not ours!
不是你们的
Not yours?
我们从来没见过它 对不对 姑娘们
We've never see it before in our lives. Have we, girls?
-从没见过 -没见过
- Never. - Nope.
打扰一下 各位
Excuse me, everyone!
可以听我说一下吗
Can I have your attention, please?
有人知道这个红色的行李箱是谁的吗
Does anyone own this red suitcase?
没有吗
No.
让我确认一下
Now, let me be clear,
没有人认领这个箱子 对吗
no-one can claim this bag, is that correct?
没错
That's correct.
我觉得我们遇上了红色警报
I think we've got a code red on our hands.
司机 靠边停
Driver, pull over!
♪Ode To My Family - The Cranberries♪
已就位 现在检查可疑物品
In position. Examining suspect device now.
老天
Sweet Jesus.
那看上去不妙
Aye, this isn't great.
不算什么大事
Ach, it's not that big a deal.
他们准备引爆一整箱伏特加 米歇尔
They're going to blow up an entire suitcase of vodka, Michelle!
我知道 真是野蛮
I know, animals.
他们的养蜂人服装真好看
Their wee beekeeper costumes are so cracker.
你真让人难以置信
You're unbelievable!
真是痒死了
This is so itchy now!
别怪到我身上 都是因为他们
Don't blame me! Blame the Milk Tray man.
这事闹大了 米歇尔
This is really serious, Michelle!
有人因为没这严重的事都进了监狱
People have gone to jail for less.
这地方怎么这么疯狂
Why is this place so mental?
够了 詹姆斯
That's enough, James.
你有非常严重的愤怒管理问题
You have serious fucking anger management issues,
你知道吗
do you know that.
33B 这里是31A 完毕
33 Bravo this is 31 Alpha, over.
收到 完毕
I hear you. Over.
一切安全 完毕
All clear here. Over.
收到 清理现场 完毕
Roger. Let's pack it up. Over.
这里有很浓郁的伏特加味道 完毕
Powerful smell of vodka down here. Over.
他是说伏特加吗
Vodka, did he say?
有趣
Interesting.
好了 我们得走了
OK, we need to go.
♪La Macarena - Los Del Rio♪
我们需要个更好的计划 米歇尔
We need a better plan, Michelle!
这计划很好
This is a great plan.
-我们不能步行去贝尔法斯特 -能有多远
- We cannot walk to Belfast! - How far can it be?
你见过地图上的北爱尔兰吗 小的很
Have you ever seen Northern Ireland on a map? It's fucking tiny.
我得说
I have to say
我不是很想这样待在野外
I'm not overly keen on being out in the open like this.
因为有只北极熊逃跑了
Just because of the whole "There's a polar bear on the loose
它可能会把我们扇死
"That could maul us to death" Thing!
它有种可以试试
It can try!
我没看错吧 那个吉普赛人长得挺不错
Is it just me, or is that Gypsy an absolute ride?
米歇尔 你不能那么说
Michelle! You cannot say that!
-什么 -他们现在被称作旅行者
- What? - They're called Travellers now.
你不能说吉普赛人那个词 很侮辱人
You can't say Gypsy any more, it's insulting.
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yes. Yes, it is.
-真的吗 -他们是谁
- Really? - Who are they?
他们就是人而已 詹姆斯
They're just people, James,
和我们一样只是普通人
they're just people that are exactly like us.
-但是有区别 -是的 不
- Except different. - Yes. No!
那么说是歧视 奥拉
That's actually racist, Orla.
不是歧视 他们确实与众不同
No, it's not. They are different.
-才不是 -首先 他们住在篷车里
- They're not. - They live in caravans, for a start.
我也想住在篷车里
I wish I lived in a caravan.
我也是 篷车真棒
Me too. Caravan's are class.
各位能不能别这么种族歧视了
Could you all stop being so racist, please?
-我有点害怕他们 这算种族歧视吗 -算
- I'm a bit scared of them. Is that racist? - Yes.
当然算
Very much so.
-吉普赛人是一种人种吗 -是旅行者
- Is "Gypsy" Even a race? - Traveller!
-你们好 姑娘们 -你好
- How'ya, girls. - Well, hello, there.
-嗨 -下午好 先生
- Hi. - Good afternoon, Sir.
"先生" 你怎么回事 克莱尔
"Sir?" What the fuck, Clare?
嘿 等一下
Hey! Hold on!
-他想干什么 -我不知道
- What does he want? - I dunno.
我在跟你们说话
I'm talking to you!
继续走
Just walk on.
你们是聋了吗
Are you deaf or what?
别抬头 继续走
Keep your heads down and keep walking.
-给我回来 -快点 走快点
- Get back here! - Faster, walk faster.
难道要我去追你们吗
Am I going to have to come after ya, am I?
-老天 他还跟着我们 -妈的
- Jesus Christ, he's following us. - Holy fuck!
-快跑 -什么
- Run! - What?
他显然是个变♥态♥ 快跑
He's obviously a psychopath! Run!
他看上去很生气
He looks fucking raging.
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表