剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
我们有理想相信他们住在这里
We have reason to believe they're staying in this vicinity.
克♥林♥顿♥一家来伯顿做什么?
What would the Clintons be doing in Burt?
去小教堂 比尔?
Heading to chapel, Bill?
对
Aye.
有人在基地接到比尔吗? 结束
Anyone free to pick up Bill from base, over?
有谁在基地附近吗?结束
Anyone near base at all, over?
对 让他们进来
Aye, back in five.
五分钟 比尔 好的
Five minutes, Bill. - Good.
吉姆 你有没有
Now, Jim, would you be open
想到这种可能性
to the following possibility at all,
你们收到的
that it may not have been a CIA agent
可能不是CIA的信息
you were picking up on that transmitter of yours,
事实上很可能
that there is in fact a good chance
是伯特的出租车任务分派
it was a taxi dispatcher from Burt
订车带比尔去跟大家见面
ordering a car here to bring Bill to mass?
你这么一说他确实有
Well, he did have a strong Donegal accent,
很浓的多尼哥口音
now that you mention it.
天 吉姆
Jesus, Jim.
不-
No.
啊-
Ach.
这是最佳位子 我占到了
It's the best spot. I got the best spot.
你的脸这么了?
What happened to your face?
看到那个贱♥人♥了吗?
See that bitch over there?
那个小女孩?
That wee girl?
她想插队 然后事情一发不可收拾
She tried to muscle in. Things got ugly.
下次她就会再考虑考虑了
She'll think twice next time.
你不是和小女孩打架了吧?
You didn't fight that wain, did you, Clare?
我是和小女孩儿打架了 艾琳 有必要我还会再打一架
I did fight that wain, Erin, and I'll fight that wain again if I have to.
你怎么回事?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
人们围着这地方就像秃鹫一样
People have been circling this spot like vultures.
我好不容易才守住的 但会越来越难
I've managed to hold them off so far, but it's only gonna get tougher.
我们不能展示出弱点 必须团结一致
We must show no weakness. We must be as one.
你吸毒了吗? - 来 挽起手
Are you on glue? - Come on, link up.
过来 詹姆斯
Come on, James.
我得跟你们谈谈 所有人
I need to talk to you, to all of you.
晚点 詹姆斯
Later, James. - It can't wait.
不能等 - 别捣乱 过来
Just fuck up and link on.
我要走了 我要和妈妈回伦敦了
I'm leaving. I'm going back to London with Mum.
什么时候?
When?
现在 我现在就得走
Now. I have to go now.
出租车已经预定了
The taxi's booked.
对不起 是仓促决定的
Sorry, it was all decided so quickly.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他不是认真的
He's not serious.
我是认真的
I am.
你不能走 詹姆斯
You can't leave, James.
总是这样的
This was always gonna happen.
这不是我真实的生活 只是突然的小插曲
This was never my real life, it was just something that got in the way of it.
你在说什么?你喜欢这儿
What are you talking about? You love it here.
我不确定我喜欢
I'm not sure I do.
我想我得了斯德哥尔摩综合征
I think I just developed Stockholm syndrome.
清醒点吧 你从没去过瑞士
Catch yourself on. You've never even been to Switzerland.
听着 我永远不会忘记这里
Listen, I'll never forget this place.
但我得回家了 时间到了
I have to go home now. It's time.
再见 女孩儿们
Goodbye, girls.
我不这么认为 混♥蛋♥!
Oh, I don't fucking think so somehow, dick face.
喂!- 蠢蛋!
Oy! Wank features.
米歇尔 求你了
Michelle, please.
“再见 女孩儿们” 你清醒点
"Goodbye, girls"? Wise the fuck up.
你想我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
她会再次让你失望的 你知道的
She'll let you down again. You do realize that.
他让我做她的生意伙伴 米歇尔 所以…
She's asked me to be a partner in her business, actually, Michelle, so...
不 这说不通
Now it makes sense.
她需要你帮忙生产便利贴
She needs you to help flog her fuckin' stickers.
自粘标签
Self-adhesive labels.
免费劳动力 这才是她的目的
Free labor, that's what she's after.
你知道她只为自己考虑 詹姆斯
You know she only thinks about herself, James.
当那行不通之后呢?
And when it doesn't work out, what then?
会行得通的!
It will work out.
总之我不属于这里 从来没有
Anyway, it's not like I belong here. I never did.
这不对
That's not true.
你是德里女孩了 詹姆斯
You're a Derry Girl now, James.
别开玩笑
Piss off.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你有愚蠢的口音没关系
It doesn't matter that you've got that stupid accent,
你的“但是”跟我不一样
or that your bits are different to my bits,
因为作为德里女孩 那是一种思想状态
because being a Derry Girl, well, it's a fucking state of mind.
你是我们中的一员
And you're one of us.
我必须得走了
I have to do this.
但我不想你走
But I don't want you to.
她是我妈妈 米歇尔
She's my mum, Michelle.
那滚吧
Well, fuck off, then.
♪ Stay now ♪ ♪ Baby, if you've got to go away... ♪
这太惊人了
This is shocking.
大家这是干嘛?
I mean, what is everybody playing at?
我们这是干嘛?
What are we playing at?
对不起?
I'm sorry?
来吧 珍妮
Come on, Jenny.
就这一次 世界期待我们做正确的事
For once, the world will be watching us for all the right reasons.
你会惹麻烦的 爱斯玲
You'll get into trouble, Aisling.
我不在乎
I don't care.
♪ I don't think I can take the pain ♪ ♪ Stay now ♪
♪ Won't you stay another day ♪ ♪ Stay now ♪
♪ Stay now, stay now ♪
♪ Oh, don't leave me alone like this ♪
♪ Don't you say it's the final kiss ♪ ♪ Stay now ♪
♪ Won't you stay another day... ♪
我们想要比尔!
We want Bill!
我们想要比尔!
We want Bill!
我们想要比尔!
We want Bill!
我们想要比尔!
We want Bill!
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
你告诉我们要来的
You told us we had to come in, Sister.
哦 看在上帝的份上 珍妮
Oh, for God's sake, Jenny.
你得学会什么时候该反抗
You need to learn when to push back.
什么?
What?
出去 现在走吧
Get out of here. Go on, now.
我们想要比尔!
We want Bill! We want Bill!
我们想要比尔!
We want Bill!
♪ So the world goes round... ♪
摆脱这群人你会很高兴的 亲爱的 我知道我是的
You'll be glad to get out of this dive, love. I know I am.
♪ They say the sky... ♪
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
很荣幸为大家介绍
it is my pleasure to introduce
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统!
the President of the United States of America!
我看到他了!
I see him! I see him!
你面朝反方向了 欧拉
You're facing the wrong way, Orla.
不 瞧 我看到他了!
No, no, look. It's James!
我是德里女孩
I'm a Derry Girl!
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是德里女孩
I am a Derry Girl!
你♥他♥妈♥是个大笨蛋
You're a fuckin' prick, that's what you are!
♪ If all you told was turned to gold ♪
♪ If all you dreamed was new ♪
♪ Imagine sky ♪
♪ High above... ♪
(站在市政厅前)
Standing here in front of the Guildhall,
(眼光穿越历史的墙壁)
looking out over these historic walls,
(我看到一座和平、安全 和充满希望的城市)
I see a peaceful city, a safe city, a hopeful city full of young people
(年轻人应当有和平和繁荣的未来)
that should have a peaceful and prosperous future,
(这里是他们的根 有他们的家人)
here where their roots and families are.
(这是今天和你们一起我所看到的)
That is what I see, today with you.
(所以我请你们)
And so I ask you
(利用眼前的机会)
to build on the opportunity you have before you,
(相信未来会比过去美好)
to believe that the future can be better than the past,
(携起手来 因为团结比分♥裂♥)
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表