剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表
Lads make friends with other lads.
我也是小伙子
I am a lad.
说的没错 詹姆斯
Aye, so you are, James!
好了 我们有多少钱
OK, how much money do we have?
听着 勾搭新教♥徒♥小伙子是一回事
Look, the riding of the Protestants is one thing
但是我不明白为什么还要给他们准备礼物
but I don't see why we have to buy them a present.
他们已经拥有了所有的领地
They already have all the land,
所有的工作岗位和所有的权利
all the jobs and all the fucking rights.
米歇尔 我们"真"应该抱着这种态度
Aye, Michelle, that's definitely the attitude we should have
迎接这个周末
entering into this weekend.
给新教♥徒♥的礼物
A present for Protestants.
负责给我送新教♥徒♥礼物的人
Ah, now, my next "Protestant gift delivery"
要到周三才来
Isn't due to arrive until Wednesday.
目前来说已经完全没货了
And as it stands I'm completely out of stock,
那东西在这里需求量这么大
what with there being such a high fucking demand
是怎么回事
for that sort of thing around these parts.
真是可惜
That's a shame.
那个桌游多少钱 丹尼斯
How much for the Subbuteo, Dennis?
16英镑吧
We'll call it 16 quid.
1.76英镑行吗
Could we call it £1.76?
他妈的绝对不行
No, we fucking couldn't.
要不这样 我们给你那1.76英镑
How about, we give you the £1.76
然后分期付清剩下的
and we pay the rest off in instalments?
那该是多少钱 每周3.56英镑 四周付清
Yeah, which would be what? £3.56 over four weeks?
老天 你是雨人吧
Jesus, check out Rain Wain.
或者你把那桌游给我们
Or you could give us the Subbuteo
我们可以打工还钱
and then we work off the debt?
是啊 我们可以打扫卫生什么的
Yeah, we could do chores and stuff.
打扫卫生 什么情况
Chores? What do you think this is,
你们以为这是《草原上的小木屋》一类的童话故事吗
Little House On The Fucking Prairie?
你看过《草原上的小木屋》吗 丹尼斯
Do you watch Little House On The Prairie, Dennis?
滚出去
Get out!
拜托 各位 这太尴尬了
Come on, girls! This is embarrassing.
对你来说还好 克莱尔 但我们想搞上这些小伙子
Well, it's all right for you, Clare, but we want to buck these lads.
我们得想办法示好
We have to offer them some kind of incentive.
他们又不是三陪 米歇尔
They're not prostitutes, Michelle.
即使他们真的是
And even if they were,
我觉得用你那吃剩的零食和阿尔斯特银行钥匙链
I think a half-eaten packet of Rolos and an Ulster Bank key ring
作为付款方式的话也太侮辱人了
is a pretty insulting form of payment.
我有一根硬黑铅笔
I have a HB pencil!
真好
Happy days.
你们好啊
Hi, guys.
那不是
That's not...
那不是你给新教♥徒♥们准备的礼物吧
That's not what you're giving to the Protestants, is it?
只是个小礼物而已
It's just a little token, really.
我们的也是
Yeah, so's ours.
那是个阿尔斯特银行钥匙链吗
Is that an Ulster Bank key ring?
确实是的
It is indeed, yep.
我得承认 买♥♥礼物方面
I must admit, I had a bit of an advantage
我确实有些优势 因为...
when it came to the whole present buying thing, because...
-你家富得流油 -因为我知道他们喜欢什么
- You're loaded. - ..Because I know what they like.
我和一个半新教♥徒♥是很好的朋友
I happen to be very good friends with a half-Protestant.
-什么 -没有半新教♥徒♥这种说法 珍妮
- What? - They don't come in halves, Jenny.
其实有的
They do, actually.
我是在芭蕾舞课上遇到的她 她叫扎拉
I met her at ballet class. Her name's Zara.
她养了一匹马
And she has a horse.
扎拉真棒 再见了您嘞
Good for Zara. Bye-bye now.
她当然会和一个半新教♥徒♥做朋友
Of course she's friends with a half-Protestant! Of course she is!
她摘了牙套后真是越来越让人受不了
She has been fucking unbearable since them braces came off.
-没错 -我要和"全"新教♥徒♥做朋友
- Dose. - Well, I'm going to make friends with a full Protestant,
看看她什么感受
see how she likes it.
扎拉肯定比不上我的纯种新教♥徒♥朋友 对不对 珍妮
Zara won't seem quite so impressive next to my thoroughbred, will she, Jenny?!
淡定点 克莱尔
Relax, Clare.
她哪来的那么多钱
Why has she got so much money, anyway?
他爸是谁啊 他妈的皮尔斯·布鲁斯南吗
Who's her da? Pierce fucking Brosnan?
曾出演第五任"邦德"
美国影视演员 出生于爱尔兰
他是阿特纳格尔文医院的外科医生 他摘掉了奥拉的扁桃体
He's a surgeon over at Altnagelvin. He took Orla's tonsils out.
现在我无时无刻不想念它们
And not a day goes by when I don't think about them.
♪Gimme Hope Jo'anna - Eddy Grant♪
给和平一个机会 给和平一个机会 给和平一个机会
Give peace a chance! Give peace a chance! Give peace a chance!
给和平一个机会 给和平一个机会
Give peace a chance! Give peace a chance!
消除仇恨 消除仇恨 合二为一
No hate! No hate! Let's integrate!
耶
Yay!
杀了我吧
Kill me.
给和平一个机会 给和平一个机会
Give peace a chance! Give peace a chance!
新教♥徒♥来了
The Prods have landed!
♪Teenage Kicks - The Undertones♪
站成一列
Single file!
你想必是泰勒小姐吧
You must be Miss Taylor?
没错 我叫珍妮特
That's right. Well, Janet.
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔修女
Sister Michael.
-很荣幸 -我知道
- It's a pleasure. - I know.
-动起来 -挪窝
- Move it. - Shift it.
为什么大家这么想让他们融合
Why's everyone so desperate for them to mix?
我觉得应该把他们隔离开来
I think we should keep them separate.
我觉得应该把他们关进笼子里
I think we should keep them in cages.
路障对面的朋友
圣母学院的姑娘们已经分成了小组
So our Lady Immaculate Girls have been split into groups -
A组到F组
A through to F -
伦敦德里男子学院的学生们也是
as have The Londonderry Boys Academy.
A组去找A组 B组去找B组 以此类推
We'd like As to find As, Bs to find Bs, etc, and so on.
很简单
It's very straightforward.
如果还不明白的话 随时发问
However, if that isn't clear, feel free to say so.
但你会被大家笑话的
But know that you will be judged.
啊 小伙子们 你们不必准备礼物的
Ach, lads, you really shouldn't have.
现在我也这么认为了
I'm starting to see that all right.
我要把礼物放在我的床上
I'm going to keep mine on my bed.
放在我穿着内♥裤♥睡觉的地方
Where I sleep, in my knickers.
-好吧 -这东西是免费送的吧
- Right. - I mean, these are free, for a start.
我爸有一大堆这东西
My dad has, like, 45 of them.
我们以为这是个纯女子学院
We were told it was an all girls' school.
送你这个礼物不太合适吧
You've been a bit short changed there.
没事的 伙计
Nah, it's fine, mate.
没事 哥们 我
It's all good, man. I'll...
我会转送给我家妹子
..I'll just give it to my bird.
我家妹子
Your bird?
是啊 她身材很好
Yeah, she's really fit...and stuff.
好吧 很好
Right. OK, great.
不好意思 他还好吗
I'm sorry, but is he OK?
菲利普有听力障碍
Philip's actually deaf.
-哦 -一只耳朵聋
- Oh. - In one ear.
-他一只耳朵聋 -没错
- He's deaf in one ear? - That's right.
哪只耳朵
Which ear?
这个问题很不得体
That's actually a very inappropriate question.
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - It is, yeah.
我的天啊 这真是最棒的礼物
Oh, my God! This is the best present ever!
你们这些家伙
Aw, you guys!
有人想吃糖吗
Rolo, anyone?
听好了 各位
OK, listen up, people!
根据这个 你们需要找个
According to this, you're going to need a...
他们用的词是
..Well, they've used the term...
"伙计"
.."buddy",
一起参加明天的活动
for tomorrow's activities.
哈里归我了
I bagsy Harry!
什么 这不公平 他是惟一长得好看的
What? But that's not fair, he's the only good-looking one.
我们就在旁边听着呢
The rest of us are right here.
你走神 你就输 艾琳
You snooze, you lose, Erin.
那我就和你一起吧
I suppose I'll have you, then.
你可真有魅力
Aren't you a charmer?
那要不我们两个小混混搭档吧
So should us two bad bastards hook up or what?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
剧集 | 德里女孩(2018) | 导航列表