剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
第二季第二集
- 我的天哪 - 哦 糟糕
- Oh, my God! - Oh, fuck!
小苏 你在这干嘛?
Sue, what are you doing out here?
没关系 我什么也没听见
It's okay, I didn't hear anything.
别这么说 那意味着
Don't say that, that means
你一定听到了些什么
you definitely did hear something.
太晚了 我全身都是
It's too late, it's all over me.
我能被看见了吗?
Am I visible?
我感觉它都钻到我身体里
I feel like it's sticking to me
让我能被别人看见了
and making me visible.
是啊 所以我们的关系算是
Yeah, so we kinda took
往后退了几步
a step backwards there,
但积极点看
but on the plus side,
我们都认为
we both agree that it's best
以后她还是别在我身边保持透明状态为好
if she's never transparent around me again.
那你为什么不干脆告诉她你对她的感觉呢?
So, why don't you just tell her how you feel?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
总的来说我不是一个有力的...
With words I'm not such a good, uh...
竞争者 你知道的吧?
you know, candidate?
你知道你应该做什么的 对吧?
You know what you should do, right?
你应该带她来次高档的约会
You should take her on a fancy date,
让你用行动说话
let your actions speak louder than your words.
别开玩笑了老兄 这是我听过的
Come on, man, that's the most expensive idea
最贵的主意了 我现在
I've ever heard. I can barely afford
连自己都快喂不饱了
food for myself right now!
上哪弄钱去搞场高档约会?
How am I gonna pull off a fancy date?
要不你接个报酬多点儿的活儿?
How about you get a high paying job?
- 哦是吗? - 是啊
- Oh, is that it? - Yeah.
那我猜报酬多的活儿
And I suppose a high paying job
会大摇大摆地走到我面前咯?
is just gonna come walking right up to me?
你能看见"秘密" 这可能发生的啊
You read "The Secret," it could happen.
抱歉打扰了
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
你们中的一人是可以驱赶鬼魂的是吧?
Is one of you the guy who gets rid of ghosts?
是 是 是我
Yeah, yeah, that would be me,
但我现在在忙
but I'm kind of in the middle
别的一些事 所以...
of something right now, so...
哦 我能理解
Oh, I can totally relate.
你看 我也正被一些事所困扰
You see, I'm kind of in a bind.
我要重新开张我的餐馆
Um, I'm reopening my restaurant,
名叫锈色喷灯
the Rusty Blowtorch,
而厨房♥的员工们都坚信
and the kitchen staff is convinced
那里闹鬼了
that the place is haunted.
真糟糕 对于你的餐馆的情况
That sucks. I'm really sorry
我感到很抱歉
to hear about your restaurant,
但我需要想办法怎么才能
but I need to figure out how
有钱请我心仪的一个女孩
I'm gonna be able to afford
来场高档约会
to take a girl I like on a fancy date
让她明白我的心意
to show her how I feel.
比如在...锈色喷灯餐厅就不错啊
Such as... the Rusty Blowtorch.
谢谢你了 撸夫
Yes, Roofie, thank you.
举的例子不错
Very good example.
他就是老板啊!
Which he owns!
哦 是啊
Oh. Yes!
那么 先生
Well, then sir,
作为一名高档餐馆的老板
as the owner of a fancy restaurant,
您一定能够理解
you should certainly be able to appreciate
我目前的情形
my situation.
- 他会接这活儿的 - 谢谢
- He'll take the job. - Thanks.
- 什么活儿? - 是的 他会接的
- What job? - Yeah, he'll take it.
- 说啥呢? - 谢谢
- Huh? - Thank you.
锈色喷灯 这名字真酷
The Rusty Blowtorch. That's a cool name.
我猜这是指那个性动作?
I assume it refers to the sex act?
抱歉 什么性动作?
I'm sorry. What sex act?
哦你知道的 当一个女孩用嘴触碰
Oh, you know, when a girl eats out
一个男人的下♥体♥周围然后向上延伸
a guy's ass and then reaches around
让他的老二临近高♥潮♥?
and lights his dick on fire?
标准程序啊
Standard.
我们这里做的所有食物
Everything we serve here is cooked
都经由锈色喷灯烤制而成
with a rusty blowtorch.
明白了 有道理...
Got it. That makes...
那么我现在就要去见见
So I'm gonna go pay my respects
这位大厨了
to the chef now.
我要陪同您一起去吗?
Shall I come with?
哦 不用 你待在这儿就行
No, no, no, no. You stay here.
有时候这些鬼魂是
Sometimes these ghosts, they can take
很享受能展现自己的时刻的
their sweet time showing themselves.
有时候也不是啦
Sometimes not.
祝您好运
Good luck.
丫子? 丫子?
Duck? Duck?
丫子? 我的菜单上没有丫子啊
Duck? There's no duck on my menu.
是那个可怜虫的天鹅!
It's the poor man's swan!
不过不管你今天想点什么
Yet no matter where you look today,
就只有丫子 丫子! 丫子!
there's duck. Duck! Duck!
哦! 老天!
Oh! God!
你至少把"鸭子"的音发准了啊!
You could have at least said duck!
你看的见我?
You can see me?
是的 我看得见 我叫派克
Yes, I can see you. My name is Pac.
我是一名灵媒 我很想跟你握手的
I'm a medium. I'd shake your hand,
但你是个鬼魂 而且你懂的
but you're a ghost, and you know.
它...
It's...
是啊
Yeah.
不管怎么说 你的老板
Anyway, your boss
派我到这里来搞清楚
sent me in here to figure out
为何你还游荡在这间餐馆不愿离去
why you're haunting his restaurant?
他的餐馆? 你知道么
His restaurant? You know,
要不是我的话
he wouldn't even have a restaurant
他根本都不会拥有一间餐馆!
if it wasn't for me!
明白了 伙计 你想把
I get it, man. You want credit
餐馆成功的功劳记在你头上
for the success of the restaurant,
但那家伙却没给予你
and the man ain't giving it to you.
什么? 不 不是
What? No, no.
我才不需要他的认可
I don't need his recognition.
我都开了一打餐馆了
I've opened dozens of restaurants.
- 哇哦 - 是的
- Woah. - Yeah.
我承办了詹姆斯 麦卡沃伊(英国演员)的单身派对
I did James McAvoy's bachelor party.
摸过《顶级大厨》主持人的胸
I touched Padma Lakshmi's tit,
还因此被那档节目给踢出局
and got kicked off "Top Chef" for it.
你摸过她的胸? 是隔着胸罩吗?
You touched her tit? Was it over the bra?
- 隔着衬衣 - 那也...
- Over the shirt. - That's still...
那也很棒 小弟敬佩
that's still good. I'd take that.
那非常值得 顺便一说
It was totally worth it, by the way.
- 非常柔软 - 那么...
- It was very supple. - So...
你是想要什么呢?
What, uh, do you want then?
我死的那天晚上
On the night of my death,
一名评论家 名叫克里格B
a critic named Craig B...
写下来... 克里格B
write it down... Craig B.
对我的菜发表了一篇批评言论
published a negative review of my food.
那是我唯一收到过的
It's the only negative review
批评言论
I've ever gotten.
我的内心都要被撕碎了
It tore me up inside.
外表也是
And outside.
我变得精神涣散
I got so distracted,
一个不小心把我的手
I accidentally put my hand
放进了绞肉机里
through a meat grinder.
有一次 我嗑药磕嗨了
This one time, I got so stoned,
一个不小心就长了50磅肉
I accidentally put on like 50 pounds.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
No, that's okay.
你能帮我让这个家伙
Can you help me convince this guy
改变他的评论吗?
to change his review?
可以 我能做到
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表