剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
我们试过给你打电♥话♥ 但是他们说
We tried calling you, but they said
你的通话时间用完了
you were out of minutes.
当你在上 曼哈顿中灵媒节目时候
When you were on Midtown Manhattan Medium,
你的人气飞涨
you tested through the roof.
我们能看出来为什么
And we can see why.
那个你之前推倒的
That vending machine stunt
自动售货机那个梗 真是太好笑了!
you pulled earlier was hilarious!
太好笑了!
Hilarious!
什么意思? 你们...
What is that? What are you...
你们在和我说什么?
What are you guys saying to me?
派克刘咕噜先生
Mr. Pacalioglu,
奥特电视太希望提供给你...
Alt TV would like to offer you...
一档你自己的电视节目
your very own TV show.
- 什么玩意? - 那么你怎么说?
- What? - So what do you say?
你想要什么都不做
You want to make a ton of money
就能挣到成吨♥的钱么?
doing virtually nothing?
哦 是的
? Oh, yeah ?
嘿 苏!
Hey, Sue!
嘿!
Hey!
- 嗨 - 嘿 凯文
- Hi.
- Hey, Kevin.
我还以为你会晚一点回来
I didn't think you'd be home until later.
不会 我现在不是回来了么
No, no. I'm here now.
我不过是用我挣的所有钱
I just went and bought this TV
出去买♥♥了这个电视
with all the cash that I have.
我肯定没用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥
I certainly did not buy it on credit,
不是那样的
that's not what happened.
那个 呃 和撸夫待一整天的感觉怎么样?
So uh, how was hanging out with Roofie all day?
呃 感觉...
Uh, it was...
派克!
Pac!
哥们 你女朋友...
Dude, your girlfriend...
真是太惊艳了
was amazing.
是吧?
Right?
我们聊了一下午
We talked all afternoon,
我说了好多我的心里话
I got so much stuff off my chest.
帕克 我不玩毒品这一套了
Pac, I'm out the drug game.
我退出!
I'm out!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表