剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
It's a new strand called Blue Ivy Carter.
碧昂斯的女儿
就好像在舔辣妹碧昂斯的屄♥♥屄♥♥一样
It's like hotboxing Beyoncé's vagina.
我想念大♥麻♥了
I miss weed.
哦 是吗?
Oh yeah?
上一次多久以前抽的?
How long has it been?
我还活着的时候
Since I was alive.
鬼是不能抽大♥麻♥的 傻♥逼♥
Ghosts can't smoke weed, stupid.
嗯 当然可以
Mm, yeah, sure they can.
得看是什么样的大♥麻♥
Just depends on the strain.
你知道吗 我最好的朋友是贩毒的
You know, my best friend is a black drug dealer.
他也许可以帮你弄到一点
He could probably hook you up.
也许吧
Maybe.
好了吗?
Good?
好了 很好 继续开工 各位!
Okay, great. Let's go, people!
谁啊?
Who is it?
派克
Pac.
-什么事? -撸夫 你得帮我
- What's up? - Roofie, you gotta help me.
我正和一个少女鬼魂在一起
I'm with the ghost of a teenage girl.
-她几岁啊? -什么? 我不知道
- How old is she? - What? I don't know.
-看起来像15岁 -呃 不要
- She looks 15.- Uh, no.
-我没兴趣 -什么?
- I'm not interested. - What?
-她是波多黎各人吗? -我不造啊
- Is she Puerto Rican? - I don't know.
这特么是什么情况?
What's the ass on the situation?
我也不造特么的是什么情况
I don't know what the ass situation is.
听着 她扰乱了白菊花的录制现场
Listen, she was messing with Camomile's set,
我贿赂她 才把她哄出去
and I had to bribe her to get her out of there.
我告诉她你有很多大♥麻♥
I told her that you had, like, a strain of weed
可以让鬼也嗨起来
that could get ghosts high.
派克 你不是说你不再撒谎了吗?
Pac, I thought you was done lying?
我是啊! 我没有...你知道
I am! I didn't... you know,
这坏毛病一下子也改不过来
I'm not gonna go cold turkey.
有时候 我得
I have to, like,
保全我自己
wiener myself off.
那我特么的
So how the hell am I
要怎样帮你弄这种大♥麻♥?
supposed to help with this?
嘿
Hey!
你那有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
什么? 不 没有
What? No! No, no.
我们很好 非常好
Good. We're super good.
你淡定点儿 我完了
You just chill. I'm screwed.
所以说 你告诉了她鬼也可以嗨起来
So, what, you told her that ghosts can get high,
结果她相信你了?
and she believed you?
-是的 -喔 那我有办法了
- Yeah. - Oh, I can work with that!
-真的? -是啊 没错
- You can? - Yeah, yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
-就一会儿 -来吧
- Just one second. - Come on.
我有没有告诉过你
Have I ever told you about
我卖♥♥过的第一种药?
the first drug I've ever sold?
没有 你没说过
No, I don't think so.
听着 七年级的时候我制♥作♥了一种
Look, in 7th grade I made a killin'
可以致命的牛至药
off oregano.
抽牛至能变嗨?
You can get high smoking oregano?
当然没有 亲!
Nah, man!
但那些笨小孩
But those stupid ass kids
相信可以啊
believed that they were high.
哦哦 哦
Ohhh, oh.
还给我的十速换挡自行车
Paid for the platinum rims
买♥♥了铂制轮圈
on my ten-speed.
这株死植物
And this dead plant
就是你的救星了
is the answer to all your problems.
哦 太棒了
Oh, hells yeah.
我爱死它了 撸夫 好的
I love it, Roof. Okay.
但我们可能需要马上弄清楚
But then right after weshould probably figure out
萨拉的所有事情
the whole Sarah thing.
这是什么鬼大♥麻♥?
What strain of weed is that?
死狗屎?
Dead dog shit?
呃 她想知道关于
Um, she would like to know
这件产品更多的事情
more about the product.
哦 没问题
Oh! No problem.
这株植物叶子还没长好就死了
This plant died before its leaves was fully grown,
很多吸印度大♥麻♥的人
which is not much of a smoking experience
没抽过这个
for the average cannabis consumer.
但如果你是死人 而且
But if you're dead, and there's
又有一株死了的植物...你尝尝这个
a dead plant... check this out.
摘一小片
You take a piece, light these
把这两片叶子点燃...
two dead leaves on fire...
看着
Observe.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
能让鬼也爽一下还真是赚了
There's dough for getting ghosts blazed.
我把它称作"苦逼脸"
I call it my "Frowny Face."
耶!
Yeah!
她感受到了吗?
Is she feeling it?
喔 她感觉很爽呢
Oh, she's feeling it all right.
-看看她 -我看不见
- Look at her! - I can't see her.
她爽了
She's blazed!
哦耶!
Oh yeah!
鬼就想找找乐子!
Ghosts just wanna have fun!
-是的 他们当然想! -耶!
- Yes, they do! - Yeah!
好啦 来 让我们
All right, come on, let's get
一起摇摆起来
this party train rolling.
沐浴着晨光回到家
? Come home in the mornin' light ?
妈妈说
? My mother says, ?
你什么时候才能成人长大?
? "When you gonna live
your life right?" ?
哦 亲爱的妈妈
? Oh mother dear, we're not ?
我们又不是命运的宠儿
? the fortunate ones ?
女孩们只想找乐子玩儿
? And girls, they wanna have fun ?
哦 女孩们只想找乐子玩儿
? Oh girls just wanna have fun ?
午夜时分
? The phone rings ?
电♥话♥铃♥声♥响起
? in the middle of the night ?
爸爸怒喊一声
? My father yells, ?
你打算怎么度过你的人生
? "What you gonna do with your life?" ?
但是女孩们只想游戏人生
? But girls, they wanna have fun ?
哦 女孩们只想
? Oh, girls just wanna have ?
我们真的只想
? That's all we really want ?
有个快乐人生
? Some fun ?
结束一天工作
? When the workin' day is done ?
哦 女孩们想找点快乐
? Oh, girls they wanna have fun ?
哦 好吧
Oh, come on.
哦 女孩们想找点快乐
? Oh, girls just wanna have fun ?
女孩们想
? Girls, they wanna ?
想玩得开心
? Wanna have fun, girls ?
女孩们想
? Wanna have ?
她们只想 她们只想
? They just wanna, they just wanna ?
她们只想 她们只想
? They just wanna, they just wanna ?
女孩们只想玩得尽兴
? Girls just wanna have fun?
呃 这是个愚蠢的问题
Uh, this is a bit of a stupid question,
但他们说
but when they say
"无需工作经验"时
"No experience necessary,"
他们意思是说
do they mean that it's, like,
只是需要我没有工作经验吗?
necessary for me to have no experience?
还是说 就算我恰好有工作经验
Or is it just, like, unnecessary
也是多余的?
if I already happen to have experience?
我想吃拉面
I need ramen.
哈?
Huh?
靠 萨拉在哪?
Shit... where's Sarah?
撸夫!
Roofie!
萨拉 你还在这吗?
Sarah, are you here still?
妓♥女♥ 荡♥妇♥ 呵
? Hooker, slut, ho ?
从脚边抓起一头骆驼
? Catch a camel by the toe ?
听起来像现在电台里放的歌♥吗?
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表