剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
试试这个!
Eat that shit!
哦 我好想念这个
Ohhh, how I've missed this.
这儿 这儿 尝尝这玩意儿
Here. Here. Eat this shit.
这从哪来的?
Where'd that come from?
哒 他的口袋里
Duh. His pocket.
米莉 真恶心!
Millie, gross!
别这样 你上次尝味道是什么时候了?
Come on, when was the last time you tasted?
哦 我的七舅老爷
Oh my God.
这真是太好吃了!
This is so good!
耶!
Yeah!
等等 你这儿有点渣子
Wait, wait, you got some schmutz.
贱♥人♥
Slut.
嘿! 你浑身汗弄的到处都是
Hey! You're sweating all over the mops.
哥们儿 你到底干嘛把我搞进来?
Dude, what the hell have you gotten me into?
看看这个!
Look at this!
这是受伤报告
These are injury reports.
泰迪不是唯一一个摔倒的
Teddy's not the only one that fell.
那儿还发生了一大堆意外事故
There have been a bunch of accidents
就在过去几年里
over the past few years.
看啊 看啊 看啊!
And look, look, look!
全都正好发生在珐塔勒女士的教室外面!
All right outside Ms. Fatale's classroom!
而且还都正好发生在夏天之前
And they all happened just before summer.
当然
Of course.
全州统考!
Statewide exams!
你觉得她能脱得了干系 是么?
You thought she'd get away with it, didn't ya?
- 不好意思说什么?- 泰迪 铐上他!
- Excuse me? - Teddy, 'cuff him!
我没有手铐啊!
I don't have handcuffs!
你个贱♥人♥!
You son of a bitch!
这些都是精心设计的诡计
It was all an elaborate ruse,
一个圈套 一个...
a set up, a, a...
谎言网
Web of lies.
一个苍蝇网!
A web of flies!
- 谢谢你 - 你在和谁说话?
- Thank you. - Who are you talking to?
你♥他♥妈♥明明知道我在和谁说话
You know damn well who I'm talking to.
那去年春天炒了的那个清洁工
The old janitor you fired last spring
你之前因为泰迪的意外事故
right before you blamed him
怪罪于他
for Teddy's accident.
什么? 太荒谬了!
What? This is absurd!
哦 是么? 每个滑倒的孩子
Oh, is it? Every year kids slip
都是在珐塔勒女士的教室外
and fall outside Ms. Fatale's classroom
正好在学期末前的全州统考前
right before the year-end statewide exams.
哦 当然 一大群孩子
Oh sure, a bunch of kids
滑倒还折断了胳膊
slipping and breaking their arms
看起来没你什么事儿 对么?
seems innocent enough, right?
大错特错!
Wrong!
珐塔勒女士教的是数学课外班
Ms. Fatale teaches remedial math,
也就是我刚知道的给笨小孩补数学的课
which I just learned means math for dumb kids.
所以 当那些像泰迪一样的笨小孩到了那儿...
So when the dumb kids like Teddy here...
- 嘿! -...弄伤了自己
- Hey! - ... Hurt themselves,
他们就参加不了考试
they can't take the exams.
这就意味着学校的考试平均分会变...
Which means the school test score averages go...
- 高 - 高! 没错!
- Up. - Up! Yeah!
所以 这意味着学校办得很好
See, which means the school's doing
所以 这意味着你能从州里
a good job, see, which means you get
挣到更多的钱
more cash from the state, see,
所以 这意味着会有更多新鲜玩意儿出现
which means more fancy new things like that
就像外面那台被我搬倒在地还
vending machine outside that I hucked
碎成了渣渣的自动售货机
on the ground and broke into a million pieces.
这可真是完美无暇的犯罪
It was the perfect crime.
你需要的不过就是一只替罪羊
All you needed was a goat to scape,
还有谁会比怪声怪气的老清洁工更合适呢
and who better than this weird old janitor.
- 嘿! - 承认吧 赫林校长!
- Hey! - Admit it, Principal Herring!
一直都是你 你的阴谋败露了
It was you all along, your goose is cooked.
泰迪 铐上他
Teddy, 'cuff him, damn it!
我怎么就能有了手铐了?
Why would I have handcuffs?
我是个孩子!
I'm a child!
你是在说
Are you saying
那个鬼是哪个清洁工么?
that the ghost was the janitor?
对啊 我就是这么说的 你个蠢货
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, ya dunce!
好吧 那就说通了
Well, that makes sense.
呃
Uh.
看看这个!
Watch this!
你好!
Hello!
- 哦! - 嗷!
- Oh! - Ow!
- 我都能看到我的骨头了! - 所以如你所见 那是夏天
- I can see my bone! - So as you can see, it was summer,
珐塔勒女士穿着略小的衣服
Ms. Fatale wore skimpy clothing,
然后清洁工就分了神
and the janitor got distracted.
结案
Case closed.
好吧 那你...那你怎么解释
Well, how do... how do you explain
所有的受伤者都是笨小孩?
all the victims being dumb kids?
因为他们是笨小孩
Because they're the dumb kids.
他们走路不看路
They don't look where they're going.
- 是啊 说的没错 - 不是时候 泰迪
- Yeah, that's true. - Not now, Teddy.
这不是什么阴谋 派克刘咕噜先生
There's no conspiracy, Mr. Pacalioglu.
那个清洁工 愿他安息
That janitor, rest his soul,
他只是工作做得很差
was just terrible at his job.
哦 天啊
Oh my God.
我是一个差劲的清洁工
I am a shitty janitor.
我想 我该走了
I guess I'll just go.
好吧 鬼魂走了 所以
Well, the ghost is gone, so...
不用谢
you're welcome.
我们该来谈谈报酬了
And we should discuss payment.
好的 我们会从你的酬劳中
Well, we'll just deduct your payment
扣除你欠我们的钱
from what you owe us
也就是那个碎了的自动售货机钱
for the broken vending machine,
顺便说一句 那是个礼物
which was a gift, by the way.
你欠我们一千刀
You owe us a thousand dollars.
不如我们扯平了吧?
Should we just call it even?
派克刘咕噜先生?
Mr. Pacalioglu?
你想和我谈什么?
What did you want to talk to me about?
没什么 我想通了
Never mind. I figured that out.
不过还有一件事在我脑子里挥之不去
But the one thing that's still rattling around
你为什么想和我在外面谈
in this old jalopy is why you wanted to talk to me
而不是在你的教室里
outside instead of up in your classroom.
哦 那是需要安静的时候
Oh, it was quiet hour.
我的孩子们在阅读
My kids were reading.
那你问什么那么紧张?
Then why were you so nervous?
我让他们读的书不在课程大纲范围内
The book I gave them was off curriculum.
对哈
Right.
好了 最后证明
Well, turns out the ghost
你教室后排的那个鬼魂
in the back of your classroom
是那个老清洁工
was the old janitor.
他已经不在了 他去远足了
He's gone now. He took a hike.
威尔?
Will?
- 嗯 - 噢 真是令人难过
- Mhm. - Aw, that's sad.
- 我还挺喜欢他的 - 对啊
- I always liked him. - Yup.
差劲儿的清洁工
Terrible janitor,
不过他总能找到一些小方法
but he always found little ways
来点亮我一天的生活
to brighten my day.
嗯
Hm.
再见了 朋友
Adiós, amiga.
怎么样?
How 'bout that?
她知道我是谁
She knew who I was.
你是想用解决数学问题
You were solving those math problems
来取悦那个姑娘 对吧?
to impress the skirt, weren't ya?
我听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
- 哇哦! - 你还真是个难找的人 派克刘咕噜
- Woah! - You're a hard man to reach, Pacalioglu.
你们想要什么?
What do you guys want?
巴里·万伯格斯坦派我们来的
Barry Weinbergerstein sent us.
很抱歉追着你跑
Sorry about the chase.
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表