剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Ay-o.
马休?比斯科蒂 当今最伟大的演员
Matthew Biscotti, the greatest actor alive
前来拯救你的戏了
is here to save your play.
偶-滴-娘!
O-M-G!
现在我兴奋极了
I am freaking out right now.
- 人都在哪里? - 哦 是这样
- Where is everybody? - Oh, uh yeah.
我也许没有提到这是一个 额
I, maybe I failed to mention this is a, uh,
为灵魂演的戏
play for ghosts.
- 太棒了 - 那就好
- Fantastic. - All right.
- 他喝醉了吗? - 嗯 是的
- Is he drunk? - Uh, yes.
— 醉的可厉害了 - 他能顺利完成这个戏吗?
- Very much so. - Can he pull this off?
我不知道 我想我们
I don't know, I guess we'are
马上就能知道了 对吗?
about to find out, right?
Uh, Mr. Biscotti, would you mind terribly
嗯 比斯科蒂先生 你是否介意
我们做一个小小的彩排?
if we did a little rehearsal?
这是剧本
Um, here's the script.
- 我准备好了 - 好的
- I'm ready. - Okay.
那好吧 太好了
Okay then. Great.
嗯 好的
Uh, okay. Uh.
咱们停一停 保持安静
Hold the work, quiet on the set.
有请... 比斯科蒂
And... Biscotti.
同志们...
Y'all...
我们北方老对贵族的东西一窍不通
us Yanks don't know a crumpet from a castle,
但我们却知道百姓的生活最重要
but we do know when a family needs a fixin'.
我不想驻扎在你们的遗嘱里
I don't wanna be in your will.
我只想驻扎在你们的心中
I just wanna be in your hearts.
- 很不错 对吧? - 我的天噜
- Pretty good, right? - Oh my God.
真的是好啊!
I mean, pretty good, I gotta say!
真是无与伦比
He was fantastic.
前无古人后无来者啊
Almost too good.
像这样的表演
A performance like that,
要有个完美的收场!
why, it needs a big finish!
我怕我们不够好啊
I'm afraid what we have is just not good enough.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你还没看到这出戏的结局
You haven't even seen the end of the play,
这才是这事的重点!
that's the whole point!
把一切都准备好
Keep getting everything ready,
剩下的我来
leave the rest to me.
不 艾比! 不 艾比! 这是什么意思?
No, Abe! No, Abe! What does that mean?
艾比!
Abe!
哇 这里声音效果真心不错啊
Wow, that's good acoustics.
凯文 咱们今天搞定这个戏
Kevin, let's just get through the play tonight,
那明天我们就可以
and then tomorrow we'll have
享受那个奢华套间了 对吧?
the suite all to ourselves, okay?
(特效: 戏剧“我们的美国表弟” 只限今晚)
来看戏吗?
Programs?
我很兴奋
I'm very excited.
其实我已经看过这部剧了
I've actually seen the show,
只是没看到结局
just not the end.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I see.
马休
Matthew?
你还好吧 哥们?
You okay there, bud?
看起来你有点晕了呀
You seem a little passed out-y.
热烈欢迎我们最最著名的男一号♥!
Places, places for the top of Act One!
祝我们好运吧 各位!
Let's break legs, people!
- 好的! - 打起精神来 尼玛!
- Yeah! - Look alive, god damn it!
我们的美国表弟在哪里?
Where is our American cousin?
- 嘿 大家好 - 好棒啊!
- Hey, y'all! - Yes!
比斯科蒂!
Biscotti!
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I was late.
我刚刚忙于拴住那只大狗呢
I was just outside parking that big dog.
不是狗 是马
It's not a dog, it's a horse.
旅途还顺利吗
How was your trip over
来自美国的亲爱的表弟?
from America, dear cousin?
唉 你看看林肯
Oh, look at Lincoln.
这丫都没在专注看戏
He's not even paying attention.
上帝啊 他在用羽毛笔写字吗?
My God, is he quilling?
说实话 他就是个混♥蛋♥!
Honestly, what an asshole!
哦 亲爱的表弟!
Oh, dear cousin!
你们这里的
Y'all sure do have
咖啡味道还真是独特啊
funny tasting coffee here.
不是咖啡 是茶
That's not coffee, that's tea!
他们今晚真的很安静
They're really quiet tonight.
我觉得我要寂寞死了!
I feel like I'm dying out there!
不 不 那是因为他们确实都死了
No, no. That's 'cause they're dead.
他们都喜欢你的表演 相信我
You're killin' it, trust me.
这就对了
Yeah.
喔! 继续那精彩的表演吧!
Woo! Let's bring it home, people!
嘘 拜托 哥们
Shhh. Come on, man.
哦 派克!
Oh Pac!
派克
Pac.
我就喜欢那些最后时刻
I loved those last-minute
来更改剧本的戏!
third act rewrites!
- 噢 什么? - 说干就干
- Oh, what? - Let's do this, people.
不 不 不 比斯科蒂 什么 什么?
No, no, no, Biscotti, what, what?
什么更改的剧本?
What third act rewrite?
林肯在哪里?
Where the hell is Lincoln?
好吧 这不是松饼啊
Well, that ain't a biscuit.
那是饼干啊!
That's a cookie!
一百五十年前
One hundred and fifty years ago,
我在看这出戏时被谋杀
I was murdered during this very play.
直到昨天我还觉得我白死了呢
I thought I had died in vain until today.
什么鬼?
What?
而今天 我终于意识到
For today, I finally realized
我不是为了战争而亡
that my death was not about the war,
也不是为了联盟 或是解放
the Union, or even Emancipation.
我的死亡是为了给你们带来
No, it was so that I could bring you
史上最佳的戏剧表演体验!
the ultimate theatrical experience!
欢迎观看...
Welcome to...
“林肯” 只限今晚哦
Lincoln, for one night only.
我是林肯
? I'm Lincoln ?
我在考虑
? And I'm thinkin' ?
应该要释放奴隶
? that the slaves should be free ?
我是林肯
? I'm Lincoln, ?
我在考虑
? and I'm thinkin' ?
我应该做
? That I should be ?
我自己
? me-ee ?
在一个小木屋里长大是件难事
Growing up in a log cabin was tough.
事实上 比伊利诺斯的冬天
In fact, the only thing worse
更加糟糕的
than winters in Illin
是我妈妈额番茄汤!
was my mom's tomato soup!
很难喝!
Blah!
我爱你 亚伯拉罕
I love you, Abraham.
我保证我永远不会疯
And I promise I'll never be crazy.
那是我的妻子 玛丽?托德
That's my wife, Mary Todd,
她大错特错啊!
and boy, was she wrong!
但是说真的啦
But seriously, though, she was
她被诊断为精神分♥裂♥
clinically diagnosed with schizophrenia.
同时 林肯先生?
And, Mr. Lincoln?
感谢你给我们自♥由♥
Thank you for freeing us.
小事
Word.
你妹
Shit.
你好?
Hello?
- 派克刘咕噜先生? - 是啊
- Mr. Pacalioglu? - Yeah.
只是想说声谢谢
Just wanted to say "Thank you"
活干的漂亮
on a job well done.
啥? 你在说什么呐?
What? What are you talking about?
麦卡沃伊先生提前一天到达
Mr. McAvoy arrived a day early,
而这里一整天都不再闹鬼了
but we haven't had any hauntings
干的不错啊
all day, sir. Splendid work.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your services,
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表