剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. Stay with me!
集中注意力 给我描述
Focus up and describe
一下这两个摇晃的小混球
those dangly bastards to me.
哦 他们在摇摆
Oh, they were swinging.
呃 我仍能听到他们在他的
Ugh, I can still hear them slapping
大腿中部怕打的声音
against his mid-thigh.
- 嗯 - 好了吗?
- Mhm. - All right?
- 你满意了吧? - 不是!
- Are you happy now? - No!
我没想让你哭!
I didn't want you to cry!
嗷 别... 真的有必要吗?
Aw, come... was that really necessary?
- 大腿中部 - 啥?
- Mid-thigh. - What?
一个50多岁的男人通常
That testicular drooping is as consistent
会蛋蛋下垂
with a man in his mid-fifties.
如果宝丽莱暴露狂能活到今天
The exact age the Polaroid flasher
他就应该是这岁数
would be if he were alive today.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
我们是不是搞到了重要线索?
Are we hot on the trail of something?
不幸的是 除此之外就没有线索了
Unfortunately, we're fresh out of leads.
哦 妈的
Aw, fuck it.
我们除了下垂的蛋蛋啥也不知道
We've got nothing but droopy balls
还有一个每家都有的相机
and a camera owned by every family in the city.
啥 呃 宝丽莱?
What, uh, the Polaroid?
不不不 现在没人用宝丽莱了
No, no, no, nobody uses the Polaroid anymore.
但他还能买♥♥到胶片 什么途径?
But he's still buying film. How?
网上买♥♥ 也许?
On the internet, probably?
神马?
The what?
对厚 那时候没有网络!
Right, there was no internet back then!
一个50多的男人也许
And a man in his fifties might
想用老式办法做事
wanna do things the old fashioned way.
我知道镇上唯一一个
There's only one place in town I know
还卖♥♥宝丽莱胶片的地方
that still sells Polaroid film.
就在我最喜欢的棉花比萨店旁边
Right next to my favorite s'mizza parlor.
快带我去 混♥蛋♥
Take me there, asshole.
我开始喜欢这个外号♥了
I think I'm starting to like that nickname.
老版的宝丽莱600胶片
Vintage Polaroid 600 film.
有货吗?
You carry it?
可不便宜
It's not cheap.
听起来我们的罪犯最近
Sounds like our suspect has some cash
还蛮有钱的呢
to throw around these days.
我的搭档和我要所有
My partner and I are going to need the name
过去买♥♥过胶卷的
and address of everybody who's bought
人的姓名及地址...
that film in the past...
- 近十年的 - 近十年的
- Ten years. - Ten years.
你听说过
You ever hear of
相机购买♥♥者保密制吗?
camera-customer confidentiality?
哦 糟糕 还有这事?
Oh, shit, is that a thing?
他是编的吗?
Is he making that up?
给这傻♥逼♥一大耳雷子把他呼到柜台上!
Slam this motherfucker's head against the counter!
是 我们咋办? 揪住他的耳朵?
Yeah, what do I do? Just grab him by the ears?
- 还是掐脖子? - 已经错过时机了
- By the fucking neck? - The moment's gone, now.
但我已经跃跃欲试了呢!
But I'm like in the middle of doin' it!
我报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops.
不 不行 因为警♥察♥已经在这里了
No you're not, 'cause they're already here,
大丑逼!
butterface!
好吧 放松
All right. Take it easy.
我这就跑到后面仓库
I'll just run in the back
把记录本拿来 现在就去
and grab the books, right now.
你把记录本拿来 我就放松了
You get the books, and then I'll relax.
所以 呃 我什么时候能有枪 搭档?
So, uh, when do I get my gun, partner?
不给 而且你别
Never. And you really need
叫我们俩为搭档了
to stop referring to us as partners.
这简直典型搭档间的小打小闹
This is a classic partner quarrel.
我们是陌生人
We're strangers.
干完这件事我们就拜拜
We do this one job and we're done.
别以为我会坐下来
Don't think I'm gonna sit here
和你敞开心扉
and open up to you
告诉你我的女同前妻
about my lesbian ex-wife.
我没这个想法
That never crossed my mind.
婊砸
Bitch.
不 我觉的我们可以从小事聊起 知道不?
No, I thought we'd start small, you know?
比如 你最喜欢的糖是什么?
Like, what's your favorite kind of candy?
猜你喜欢奇巧巧克力
Got you pegged as a Kit Kat guy.
- 拜托 - 土耳其软糖?
- Give me a break. - Turkish delight?
- 你开始... - 西瓜呆呆糖?
- You start... - Watermelon nerds?
你开始讨论私人问题了以后
You start talking about personal stuff
你就不能集中 好不?
and you're not focusing, all right?
- 你会错过重要的事 - 什么事?
- You miss shit. - What kinda shit?
哦 店员!
Oh, clerk!
天啊!
God!
啊 该死!
Ah, damn it!
哦 好吧
Oh, well.
我们一定会找到其他线索
I'm sure we'll find another lead.
追他!
Chase him!
已经跑的很远了呀
It seems pretty fruitless now,
我是说 他已经跑了...
I mean, he's like halfway down the...
?哦 绝逼不允许
Oh, uh-uh.
为你惋惜!
Sorry for your loss!
你最好老实坦白
You better start talking,
否则我要开使踩了!
or I start stompin'!
踩吧
Go ahead.
这是个旧货店
This is a vintage store.
这些东西反正都破的
This shit's all broken anyway.
有相机包吗?
Do you have any camera bags?
哦 在后边的墙上
Oh, on the back wall.
左边
To the left.
后边那
It's back there.
是时候来点硬的了
Time to turn up the heat.
太他妈对了
Fuck yeah.
哇 好 好 我说
Woah, okay, okay. I'll talk.
真的? 这就可以了?
Really? Just like that?
嗯
Yes.
大白天就关门了
I can't afford to be closed
我真的要喝西北风了
in the middle of the day.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了?
Are you fucking crazy?
是 让我想想
Yeah, let me think about that.
我他妈就疯了!
Yes I'm fucking crazy!
我是个神经病
I'm fucking nuts.
- 我们要名字 - 我们要名字!
- We want some names. - We want some names!
好吧 有一个男的...
Well, there's this one guy...
一个男的!
There's this one guy!
- 有个男的... - 一个男的!
- There's this one guy... - One guy!
这男的一直有买♥♥
One guy who keeps buying
很多宝丽莱600的胶片
a lot of Polaroid 600 stock.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
老子问问你
Let me ask you something.
他的鸡鸡长这样吗?
Dick look anything like this?
让我帮你回忆一下
Let me jog your memory.
他的鸡鸡长啥样 狗日脸?
What's his dick look like, fuckface?
我... 我... 我不知道
I... I... I don't know.
我只知道他的名字是 呃 巴里
I just know his name is, uh, Barry.
好开头
That's a good start.
温伯格...
Weinberger...
哦 还在继续想 好极啦
Oh, you're still going, that's great.
...斯泰因
... stein.
等下 你刚是说巴里·温伯格斯泰因?
Sorry, did you just say Barry Weinbergerstein?
- 是 - 你认识他?
- Yeah.- You know him?
哔了狗了 我当然认识
Holy shit, yeah, I know him.
他是那个董事长(总统)...
He's the fucking president of...
总统是犹太人?
The president is a Jew?
啥? 不 更糟
What? No. Worse.
一娘们?
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表