剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
The flashing?
不仅是暴露那么简单了
Not just the flashing.
还有照片
The photos.
这变♥态♥混♥蛋♥喜欢用宝丽莱
The sick bastard used to take Polaroids
拍下受害者的反应
of his victims' reactions.
- 不是吧! - 是啊
- No! - Yeah.
弗兰克觉得这些只是有人在模仿
Frank wrote it off as a copycock.
但有事情让我感觉不对劲
But something about it rubbed me off wrong.
我们抓住真正的罪犯了吗?
Did we catch the right guy?
很不幸 在我
Unfortunately, I died
确认之前我就跪了
before I could ever be sure.
好 我懂 我懂
Okay, I get it, I get it.
你的困扰是到底是什么
Your obsession with this case is what
导致你挂掉的 对吧?
ultimately led to your demise, right?
不
No.
我死于摩托车事故
Motorcycle accident.
分局当时的机械师太操蛋了
Precinct had the worstfucking mechanic back then.
呃 也许我能帮你结案?
Well, maybe I can help you solve this case?
算了吧 混♥蛋♥ 我是独行侠
Forget it, asshole, I only work alone.
啥? 那弗兰克算什么?
What? What about Frank?
好吧 我这么说因为我不想
Fine. I just said that because I don't want...
- ...和你合作 - 嘿 不管喜不喜欢
- ... to work with you.- Hey, like it or not,
你需要个活人帮你解决这个案子
you need a living person to solve this case,
而我是唯一能看到你的人
and I'm the only one who can see you.
好吧? 我需要个鬼魂帮我
All right? And I need a ghost to help me
把我女朋友的纤纤玉指从
get my girlfriend's finger out of
证物室拿出来 你是唯一一个
this evidence room, and you're the only one
能让我进去的
who can get me in there.
所以貌似我们得
So it looks like we might be
团结一致了 搭档
stuck together, partner.
好吧
All right.
- 两条规矩 混♥蛋♥ - 等 等一下
- I got two rules, asshole. - Hold, wait a minute.
那不是 我的新外号♥吧 是吗?
That's not, like, my new nickname, is it?
第一 别叫我搭档
First, don't call me partner.
好 懂
Okay, got it.
第二 别让我出丑
And second, don't you dare embarrass me.
永远不会
I would never.
嘿! 你在这干啥呢?
Hey! What are you doing down here?
我不知道 我迷路了好害怕哦
I don't know. I'm lost and scared.
好 你可以上台了
Well, we're ready for you now.
好
Okay.
等我一会 搭档
Give me a minute, partner.
弗兰克·鲍威尔警探?
Detective Frank Powell?
叫我鲍威尔局长 你是何人?
It's Chief Powell. Who the hell are you?
呃 我是派克刘咕噜警官
Uh, I am Officer Pacalioglu at your service.
啊!
Uh!
天了噜 你就是那个脱衣舞警♥察♥
Jesus Christ, you're the stripper cop.
你♥他♥妈♥咋进来的?
How the fuck did you get in here?
不 我不是脱衣舞警♥察♥
No, I'm not a stripper cop.
我是个灵媒 我和你的
I'm a medium, and I'm here
前搭档马♥克♥思♥的灵魂一起来的
with the ghost of your ex-partner Max.
马♥克♥思♥?
Max?
是 他就在这
Yeah, he's right here.
给你一分钟
You got one minute.
好 够了
Okay, that's all we need.
我们想把一个旧案子弄明白
We want to bust an old case wide open.
什么案子?
What case?
宝丽莱暴露狂案
The Polaroid flasher.
宝丽莱暴露狂案
The Polaroid flasher.
天了噜 马♥克♥思♥!
Jesus Christ, Max!
你就不能让这事过去 是吧?
You just can't let that thing go, can you?
我们抓住了那个人!
We caught the guy!
我们没有在约翰尼·鸡鸡那里
We didn't find one Polaroid
找到一个宝丽莱
on Johnny Penis.
提醒他 在那之后还有新的受害者
And remind him there's been new victims.
马♥克♥思♥想提醒你
Max wants me to remind you
此后还有新的受害者
there's been new victims.
不 此后只有模仿者
No, there's been copycocks.
- 是 但他们... - 好吗?
- Yeah, but they...- All right?
但这些在受害者中没人能
None of these new victims could pick
在一排鸡鸡中认出来他的
a penis out of the lineup.
- 没人能! - 等一下
- None of them!- Wait.
你们真这么做了?
You guys actually did that?
我得让你
I'm gonna have to ask you
离开了 脱衣舞警♥察♥
to leave, stripper cop.
嘿 我只想帮马♥克♥思♥ 哥们
Hey, I'm just tryin' to help with Max, man.
- 对吧 我们有点误会! - 马♥克♥思♥已经死了
- You know, we're jamming! - Max is dead.
好吗? 这个案子结了
Okay? And this case is closed.
现在你可以带着你的大屁♥股♥脸
Now you can take your booty cheeks
去别的地方拍拍他们
and clap them together somewhere else.
对不起 我感觉
I'm sorry. I feel like I
我让你很失望 马♥克♥思♥
really let you down up there, Max.
西30街26号♥
26th West 30th Street.
那是啥? 好吃的棉花比萨店?
What's that? A good s'mizza place?
是最后一个受害者的地址
It's the address of the last victim.
在弗兰克用屁♥股♥脸羞辱你之前
I saw it in the file before Frank humiliated you
我在档案里看到的
with that booty clap comment.
我们去拜访她
I say we go pay her a visit.
好!
Yeah!
嘿! 这不是我们的行动方式
Hey! That's not how we roll.
我勒个去 好车!
Holy shit. Sweet ride!
上来 混♥蛋♥!
Hop in, asshole!
好 没问题!
Yeah, can do!
好的 动起来!
All right, let's do this!
我希望我能帮你找到他
I wish I could help you identify him,
但是他把拍立得
but he held the Polaroid camera
挡住了脸
directly in front of his face.
丫算是聪明的 这个还是有一说一的
He's a smart fucker, I'll give him that.
挡着他的脸 开着闪光灯
Covers his face, flashes the damn camera
闪瞎了受害者
right in his victim's eyes.
女士 我对脸不感兴趣
Ma'am, I'm not interested in the face.
我们来谈谈关键部位 好吗?
Let's get into the meat of this, shall we?
白人的?
White?
黑人的?
Black?
亚洲人的? (是讽刺么-. -|||)
Asian?
应该是白人的?
I'd say white?
你说白人的?
You'd say white?
那东西泛着一种健康的白光
It had a healthy glow to it.
我懂了 好的
I see, okay.
- 割过包皮么? - 没有
- Circumsized? - No.
简直是一个戴帽子的凶猛猎狗
It was a hooded hell hound.
嗯 有点弯曲的吗?
Mhm. Any curve to it?
有点往左弯
A little to the left.
看得见血管?
Veins?
有几条 在边上
A few, on the side.
什么样阴毛?
Pube pattern?
梳理得很整洁
Freshly groomed.
好像那天早上
Like it had seen a trimmer
刚刚修剪过
that very morning.
是这样吗?
How's this?
尼玛!
Oh, God!
我去 就是它
Oh, God. That's it.
我... 我... 将它移开视线
I... I... couldn't get out of its way;
它就在我面前扑腾扑腾!
it flopped right at me!
我还要知道蛋蛋长什么样
I need to know about the balls.
别折磨她了吧 哥们
She's had enough, man.
问问蛋蛋长啥样!
Ask her about the balls!
女士 蛋蛋的位置在哪?
Ma'am, the ball placement?
不 求你 我受不了了
No, please, I can't take anymore.
- 对不起 对不起 - 我需要知道!
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - I need to know!
好 别走神!
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表