剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
第一次约会他们就在一辆出租车上搞起来了
She had sex with him on
the first date in an Uber.
你能相信吗? 那个荡♥妇♥
Can you believe that slut?
我可不会说她是荡♥妇♥
I wouldn't say she's a slut.
她只是牙齿比较灵活...特别是吹♥箫♥的时候
She just has a sweet tooth... for penis.
听起来真是个彻底的小婊砸
Sounds like a total whore.
说的是我们的朋友
That's our friend.
真没礼貌
Rude!
额
Ugh.
你们刚才不是说她是荡♥妇♥的么?
You just said she was a slut?
嘿 你觉得他要多久
Hey, how long do you think
才会发现?
until he notices?
新来的啊
New ghost, huh?
你怎么看出来的?
How can you tell?
哦 一般新来的都四处晃荡
Oh, the new ones float around
系着腰包 像个游客一样
like a tourist in a fanny pack.
哦 别担心 过个十年左右
Oh, don't worry! It'll wear off
它就会消失了!
after a decade or so!
你做鬼多久了?
How long have you been a ghost?
哦 我死于三角牌
Oh, I died in the Triangle
仿男士女衬衫工厂的一起火灾
Shirtwaist Factory fire,
是1911年的事了
way back in 1911.
我死的时候大姨妈来了
And I died on my period,
感觉像死了两次似的
so feels like twice as long.
哦 你的遗愿是什么啊?
Oh. What's your unfinished business?
哦 我希望男女同工同酬
Oh, equal pay for women in the workforce.
恩 一定会实现的
Yeah, we'll get there.
-我是米莉 -我叫苏
- I'm Millie.- Sue.
你今天有什么安排吗? 苏
Have you got plans today, Sue?
-没呢 -没有吗?
- No.- No?
没穿内♥裤♥ 还没割包皮!
No underwear and uncircumcised!
拉链中的战斗链!
Zip of the day!
哦 真恶心!
Oh, gross!
我感觉到了...
I'm sensing...
蜡状物
wax.
你女儿过去用过蜡笔吗?
Did your daughter ever use crayons?
她上幼儿园的时候
Almost every day
基本上天天都用
when she was in kindergarten.
萨拉现在在这里吗?
Is Sarah here with us now?
是的 她在
Yes, she is.
她与我们同在
She's here with us now.
萨拉想告诉你们她...
And Sarah would like
to tell you that she...
不好意思
I'm sorry.
-我们得剪掉这段 -为什么?
- We need to cut.- Why?
有什么东西在干扰麦克风
Something's interfering
with the microphones.
那就解决它啊
Well, fix it.
我检查了两遍信♥号♥♥传送器
I double checked the transmitters,
也更换了电池...
I replaced the batteries...
甚至拔掉了冰箱插头
even unplugged the fridge.
不是电子干扰的问题
It isn't electrical interference.
不好意思白女士 我什么都检查过了
I'm sorry, Ms. White. I checked everything.
再检查一遍
Check again.
月色如画
? Moonshine ?
货币符号♥
? Dollar sign ?
从身后来到?
? From behind? ?
你能安静点吗?
? Do you mind? ?
-你看得到我? -是的
- You can see me?- Yeah, I can.
实际上...真正的问题
But it's... it's actually
the, uh, the hearing
不是看 而是听
that is the real issue.
滚出我房♥间
Get the hell out of my room.
我有个主意 我们两为什么不一起离开呢?
I... I got an idea.
Why don't we both leave?
因为他们在楼下
Because they're kinda shooting
录制电视节目
a little TV show downstairs
就在客厅 而且 呃
in your living room, and, uh,
你的幽灵能量或者别的什么东西
your ghost energy or whatever
有点干扰了我们的音响设备
is sort of messing with
the sound equipment.
哦 好的 当然
Oh, okay, sure.
我会离开我自己的房♥间
I'll just leave my own room
那样我父母就能专心的做事了
so that my parents can do their thing.
耶 那太...谢谢你
Yeah! That's gr... Thank you.
我前一秒钟还在想 你是不是
I thought for a minute you were gonna
会故意让我难堪
give me a hard time.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -哇哦
- Fuck that.
- Whoa.
我哪都不会去的
I'm not goin' anywhere.
你这小嘴还真是相当...
That is quite the mouth...
我们 呃 是否确定了问题所在
Did we, uh, manage to locate
并将其解决?
the issue and shut it up?
这是哪来的贱♥人♥?
Who's this basic bitch?
是的 我...我正在解决
Yeah, I'm... I'm working on it.
问她知不知道这首歌♥的名字
Ask her if she knows the name of a song
歌♥词是这样的:
that goes something like this:
? 菊花里 ?
? In the butt ?
? 菊花里 ?
? In the butt ?
放心吧我不会问的
Yeah, I'm not asking her that.
这里的干扰更强烈了
The interference is worse in here.
实在没办法 白女士
I don't know what to tell you, Ms. White.
音响不能用了
The sound is unusable.
我们都在这个节目上
We've all got a lot
花了血本
riding on this show working.
你要把这个问题看做
I'd pursue the problem
你爱的人的生命一样重要
like your loved ones depended on it.
呃 不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
你刚刚是在威胁我老婆孩子吗?
Did you just threaten my wife and kids?
哦 我的麦克开着吗?
Oh, is my mic on?
我没有威胁你 不好意思
No, sorry.
-呃 你猜怎么着-嗯哼
- Well, guess what?- Mm-hm?
我没有老婆孩子 所以...
I don't have a wife and kid, so...
喔 对了 苏
Oh, right, Sue.
操
Shit.
现在是什么情况?
What's the issue now?
-不会是你喜欢的情况 -嗯哼
- You're not gonna like this.- Mm-hm.
这个叫萨拉的女孩是个小婊砸
This Sarah girl is kind of a bitch.
主要是她和她父母之间有未解决的事情
Major unresolved issues with her mom
好吗 所以如果我们
and dad, okay, so if we're going to
要帮她完成未了的心愿
sort out her unfinished business,
我们得和他父母坐下来谈谈
we need to sit down with the parents,
然后 腻死在吃不完的牛顿饼干里 很明显是...
drown ourselves in Fig Newtons, obviously...
我们没有那闲工夫
We don't have time for that!
好吧 那么 我要怎样
Okay, well, then how am I supposed to get her
才能让她超度?
to go into her light?
我不管她上天堂
I don't care if she goes off into the light
还是下地狱
or into the red wrath
落到哪个恶魔的手上
of the devil's asshole.
我只要她现在从这里消失!
Just get her out of here now!
好吧 好吧
All right. Fine.
那你怎样让一个少女离开她自己的房♥间?
How do you get a teenager out of their room?
我不知道 贿赂她咯?
I don't know, bribe her?
现在的年轻人都喜欢什么?
What do teenagers like?
不知道啊 在残疾人卫生间里
I don't know. Jerking off
打飞机吗?
in the handicap bathroom?
嗑药 从这里入手
Drugs. Start there.
不行 鬼魂没法嗑药
No. Ghosts can't do drugs.
-真的? -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
那可真是比死了还惨
A fate worse than death.
我也这么觉得
I'll say.
你是在我房♥里抽大♥麻♥吗?
Are you smoking weed in my room?
对啊
Yeah.
这是个新品种 叫布露 艾薇 卡特
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表