剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
Charles, stop being so nice.
克里斯朵 陪着仁子 我们马上回来
Crystal, stay with Niko. Back shortly.
为什么我就得当保姆?
Uh, why do I have to babysit?
当侦探不是光靠侵入他人内心
Being a detective is not all invading people's minds,
以及解读物品就能找到答案
reading objects, and ta-da, there's your answer.
有时我们得做实际的侦探工作
Sometimes, actual detective work is required.
我们需要使用放在伦敦的参考书
We need our reference books from London.
只不过有一个问题 伙计
Just one problem there, mate.
是这本吗? -不是
Is it this one? - No.
不是 再说一次 是一本很大的蓝色医书
No. Once again, it is a large, blue medical volume.
你觉得这是蓝色?
Does that look blue to you?
我看不出你指的是哪本啊
Can't see where you're pointing to, can I?
哪怕我被拴在大洋彼岸的一个小镇上 我也在竭尽全力
And I'm chained to a town across an ocean, but I'm doing my level best.
那本书应该在柜子的左下方
Now, it should be down and to the left.
是你的左边还是我的左边?
Is that your left or my left?
我们的左边是同一边!
We have the same left!
(螺旋学院)
(佐佐木仁子)
佐佐木仁子
Niko Sasaki.
嗨
Uh, hi.
我是克里斯朵
I'm Crystal.
我住在走廊对面 我们之前见过
I live across the hall. We actually met once.
你记得发生什么事了吗?
Do you remember what happened?
你在我的房♥间里
You're in my room.
而且你还盯着我看
And you're staring at me.
等等 我有几个问题想问问你
Uh, wait. I just have a couple of questions for you.
你的全名叫什么?
Your full legal name?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好吧
Okay, uh...
你有晕厥史吗?有
Do you have a history of fainting? Yes.
你家中的女性 是否有歇斯底里的倾向?
Are the women of your family prone to hysteria?
什么烂问题 埃德温
Oh, come on, Edwin.
你得休息
You're supposed to rest.
如果我让你担心了 我很抱歉 完全的陌生人
I'm sorry if I made you worried, complete stranger,
不过通常洗个热水澡之后 我就会舒服些
but I usually feel better after a hot shower.
所以这种事以前发生过?
So this has happened before?
发生频率是什么...
To what level of frequency...
(血与骨 医典)
找不到任何疾病与仁子的症状相符
There's nothing that matches any of Niko's symptoms
这本和那些书里都没有
in here, or in those.
再检查一遍 而且动作快点
Check again. And move quickly, please.
死神最近来过 很可能会再来
Remember, Death has been here and could very well come back.
181页肯定有什么内容被你遗漏了
You must've missed something on page 181...
不 我查过181和325页
No, no, no. I checked page 181 and 325.
我完全理解不了 这些有钱的老家伙写的是什么玩意
I can't make heads or tails of whatever these old toffs are on about.
有一半内容像是古阿♥拉♥姆语
Looks like half of these are in ancient Aramaic.
只要稍加研究就完全看得懂 要是我能...
They are perfectly understandable with a bit of study. If I could just...
你会把胳膊扯断的 快停下!
You'll rip your arm clean off. Stop that now!
我没你聪明 但我是来帮忙的
I'm not as quick as you, but I am here to help.
说真的 埃德温 你就不能告诉我 猫王到底做了什么吗?
Honestly, Edwin, can't you tell me what really happened with the Cat King?
我已经全都告诉你了
I have told you the lot of it.
他很无礼 俗不可耐
He was uncivil, garish,
当他凑近我耳边说话时 我没来得及防范
and I was taken off guard when he spoke in my ear.
什么?他在你耳边说悄悄话?
What? He whispered in your ear?
我被你迷住了
I am fascinated by you.
这事不重要
That is not important.
讨论这个是浪费时间 请专心处理眼下这个案子
This is a waste of time. Please focus on the case at hand.
行
Right.
好吧
Fine, then.
不如这样
How about this?
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
开动你的聪明脑袋
And put your big brain to work,
因为答案一定就在你的脑袋某处
'cause the answer's gotta be in there somewhere.
在我的脑袋里
Inside my big brain.
查尔斯 你真是天才
Charles, you're a genius.
我需要另一本书
I need another book.
(超常寄生虫)
这本看起来还不错
This one doesn't look all that bad.
我都要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
查尔斯 你是鬼魂 鬼魂是不会吐的
Charles, you're a ghost. You cannot get sick.
查是哪种超常寄生虫 偷偷进了仁子的身体
Now, which one of these sneaky paranormal parasitics found its way inside Niko?
看你能否找到相应的症状
See if you can find a corresponding symptom.
好的
Okay.
"皮肤自动蜕皮"?
"Spontaneous molting of the skin"?
不是 -"渴望温暖的血液"?
No. - "Thirst for warm blood"?
不是 -"发痒"?
No. - "Itching"?
不是 -"彩色分泌物"?
No. - "Colorful secretions?"
停 这是哪个?
Stop. That one. Which one is that?
"蒲公英小精灵"
"Dandelion sprites."
听起来比较无害 对吧?
They sound harmless enough, don't they?
(彩色分泌物)
(宿主变虚弱)
(临近爆发)
听我说 仁子
Listen, Niko.
我知道我们并不怎么了解对方
I know we don't really know each other.
我经历了一些...
I've been going through some...
当你无法向任何人倾诉时 那感觉糟透了
It sucks when you feel like you can't talk to anyone about it.
即便有人在你旁边 你依然觉得孤独
Like, even when you're around people, you still feel alone.
我不知道我的家人是谁
I don't know my family,
我正试图找到他们 但是我...
and I'm trying to track them down, but I...
我都不知道从何入手
I just don't know where to start.
愚蠢的是 我真的很需要父母给我点建议
And what's stupid is that I could really use some parental advice. Right?
就是说...
Like...
我希望我的父母 能帮我寻找我的父母
I want my parents to help me find my parents.
我爸去世时我就是这种感觉
That's how it felt when my dad died.
他总是知道该跟我说什么
He always knew what to say.
他总是穿着有趣的袜子
And he always wore fun socks.
葬礼结束后第二天 我母亲就把我送回了寄宿学校
My mother sent me back to boarding school the day after the funeral,
让我远离悲伤
far away from the sadness.
但悲伤也跟着来了
But the sadness came too.
那些信就是她寄的?
Is that who the letters are from?
你妈寄给你的?
Your mom?
她还在日本? -是
She's still in Japan? - Yeah.
我还没拆开过那些信
I haven't opened them.
她很想听到我告诉她 我已经不伤心了
She just wants to hear that I'm not sad anymore,
可我不能对她撒谎
but I can't lie to her.
每个人都盯着我看
Everyone keeps staring.
我不得不搬出宿舍
I had to move out of the dorm.
不得不从高中辍学
I had to drop out of high school.
我甚至不能离开我的房♥间 这样真的很孤独
And I can't even leave my room. And it's really lonely.
我懂你的感受
I know what you mean.
天啊 我也觉得好孤独 仿佛...
God, I feel lonely too. Like...
我有可能永远 都找不到我的家人 我不...
I may never find my family. I don't...
他们又如何能找到我?
Like, how would they ever even find me?
这真的令人难过
That's sad.
但我觉得他们现在应该在找你
But I bet they're looking for you right now.
你多半是对的
You're probably right.
你说得对
You're right.
好吧 再跟我解释一遍
Okay, so explain it to me again.
不过 请说得简单些 我没你们那么多调查灵异现象的经验
But as if I haven't been investigating the supernatural for, like, decades.
全在这书上写着呢 -不需要看这书
It's all in this book. - We don't need it.
查尔斯! -苍天!
Charles! - Jesus!
你俩就像一对 嗑了迷幻药的亡夫亡妻似的
You guys are like a dead married couple on acid.
把书给我...
Just show me the...
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
为什么今天遇到的情况越来越恶心?
How does today keep getting more disgusting?
仁子感染了一种超常寄生虫
Niko is infected with a paranormal parasite.
蒲公英小精灵 -名字听上去挺可爱
Dandelion Sprites. - Which sounds cute.
可他们并不可爱 -他们吸食别人的崇拜和关注
But they're not. - They feed on adoration, attention.
你描述的模糊粉红色光 就是他们搞出来的
You see it as the fuzzy pink light you described.
别看那些光 我懂了
Don't look at the lights. Got it.
他们吸引别人注视她 然后吸食别人的关注
They make people look at her, and they eat up the attention.
等他们长得足够强壮 就会...
And when they grow strong enough, then...
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表