剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
道歉? 我知道
Apologize? I know.
我到现在还惊讶于你刚才的道歉
I'm still gobsmacked at that one.
不 我不是要说这事
No, not that.
听我说...
Listen...
蒙提挖掘出了...
Monty unearthed some...
我内心的一些情感
feelings within me.
你可以直接说你喜欢过他
You could've told me you liked him.
原来这就是你今天打扮得漂亮的原因
So this is why you dressed up nice today.
我一点都不介意
Don't matter one bit to me.
我知道为什么 你对猫王的事一直遮遮掩掩了
This is why you've been acting so cagey about the Cat King.
他想揩你的油对吗?
He trying to get frisky with you?
我要去帮你把他的猫胡子都扯下来
I'll knock his whiskers off his little face.
谢谢
Thank you.
事情...
It's...
没那么简单
not as simple as that.
我最近意识到我...
I've been realizing that I...
你最近意识到我是对的
You've been realizing I was right.
我们一起去经过深思熟虑 为我们安排的冥界去处吧
And let's all go to the afterlife so thoughtfully appointed to us.
你不是应该在海底吗?
You're supposed to be at the bottom of the ocean.
基本上 我是一个跨次元的永恒存在
For all intents and purposes, I'm an eternal, trans-dimensional being.
把我踢进海怪肚子里是杀不死我的
You can't kill me by kicking me into a sea monster.
这事可以谈的 对吧?
We can talk this out.
你不可以拆散我们
You cannot split us up.
叽叽喳喳够了
That's quite enough chatter.
是我踢的你 好吗?
It was me who kicked you, yeah?
让我去哪儿都行 可是埃德温不属于地狱
Send me wherever, but Edwin doesn't belong in Hell.
他是因为你们的程序上 出了差错才去的地狱
He was only there on a technicality because of a muck-up.
冥界不可能出差错
The afterlife is incapable of a muck-up.
你看一下你的簿册不就知道了
It's in that little book of yours.
(当前状态 指定去处)
(地狱 PIV 4s)
奇怪
That's odd.
不应该是...
It's not supposed to...
你说是程序差错?
A technicality, you say?
跟地狱弄混了?
With Hell?
这就是地狱找你的原因吗?
Is this why Hell is looking for you?
我被搞不清状况的同学当成了祭品
I was sacrificed by classmates who didn't know what they were doing.
把我抓走的那个恶魔 都因为这个差错跟我道过歉
The demon who took me away even apologized for the technicality.
我在这个岗位上已经干了两百万小时
Over two million hours in this post,
处理过无数文件
miles of paperwork,
从未见过这样的错误
never once have I seen an error like this.
不应该的呀
Shouldn't be possible.
嗯...
Well...
从大局看 我不过是个小角色
In the grand scheme of things, I'm more of a minor functionary.
不过 出现这种情况确实非常奇怪
However, these do seem like especially odd circumstances.
所以在我调查 这种反常现象的原因期间
So whilst I suss out the cause of this aberration,
你俩可以继续待在一起
you two may stay together.
得在失物招领处待着
In the Lost & Found Department.
是暂时待在那儿
Temporarily.
不 不要
No, please. No.
不 它是从地狱来的! 是从...
No, it's coming from Hell! It's coming from...
查尔斯!
Charles!
埃德温!
Edwin!
(未完待续)
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表