剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
需要委婉
subtlety.
虽然你极具魅力
While you are exceedingly charismatic,
但我认为"委婉"不是 最近的你具备的一种品质
"subtle" is not an adjective that I would consider an attribute of yours lately.
这事我来处理吧
Leave it to me.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
抱歉打扰你了
Apologies to have disturbed you.
我知道你最近经历了相当大的折磨
You've been through quite an ordeal.
我叫埃德温·佩恩 是死亡男孩侦探社的侦探
My name is Edwin Payne of the Dead Boy Detective Agency.
我怎么又回来了? 我都走那么远了
How did I get back here? I walked so far.
我很抱歉 我和我的同事 正在调查你同学的死因
I apologize, but my colleagues and I are investigating your friends' deaths.
你把我从世界的另一头叫来
You summoned me from the other side of the world
就为了说布拉德和亨特的事?
to talk about Brad and Hunter?
我宁愿走路走到脚流血 都不愿回想那两个变♥态♥的事
I would rather go walk until my feet bleed than think about those creeps.
委婉?
Subtlety?
真是好笑 有哪个侦探不懂委婉的?
That's a laugh. What sort of detective isn't subtle?
不知道 也许没有处理好 自身压抑的愤怒情绪的人算吧
I don't know. Maybe one who isn't dealing with his pent-up rage issues.
喂 查理小子
Hey. Charlie boy.
你们还好吗 伙计?
You all right, lads?
你们来这里做什么? -我们很懊恼
Why are you here? - We're frustrated.
我们想知道你们的进展如何
We wanna know what's going on.
是啊 我们付钱了 你们的调查有什么进展吗?
Yeah, we paid you. Aren't you any closer to finding who killed us?
我知道你们很难受
You boys have had a rough go.
但你们要相信我们
But you have to trust us.
我们可能已经破案了 但是...
We might have cracked it, but...
你们查出凶手了? -我们现在还不确定
You found our killer? - We don't know for sure.
那是谁? 谢碧? -知道我走了多久吗?
Know how long I walked for?! - Is that Shelby?
等等 是她杀了我们?
No, wait. Is she the one who killed us?
搞什么?
What the hell?
喂 谢碧 你为什么要这么对我们?
Hey, Shelby. Why would you do this?
退后
Step back.
是你们!
You!
她是怪物! 我们走吧!
She's a monster! Let's go!
我不是故意要变成那样的
I didn't mean to get like that.
强烈的情绪会引发歇斯底...
Intense emotions can fuel a hysteri...
能使鬼魂变形
Can change a ghost.
尤其是那些觉得自己 遭到男性极其不公正对待的女性
Especially for women who feel particularly wronged by men.
"觉得"遭到不公正的对待?
Feel particularly wronged?
你能不能...
Can you...
告诉我们你的遭遇?
Tell us what happened.
我以前是跑田径的
I used to run track.
而且我很厉害
And I was good.
在为奥♥运♥会做训练
Training for the Olympics.
当时我跟布拉德约会
And I was dating Brad,
可后来布拉德和亨特开始嘲笑我
but then Brad and Hunter decided to start teasing me
说我的训练计划太严格
about my strict schedule.
说我需要放松一下 于是他们给我服用了GHB
Said I needed to loosen up, so they dosed me with GHB.
这是一种毒品 伙计 非法的
That's a drug, mate. An illegal one.
我因此没有通过药检
I failed my drug test.
失去了参赛资格 也失去了资助和奖学金
Didn't qualify. Lost my sponsorship, my scholarship.
然后布拉德把我甩了
And then Brad dumped me.
说跟我在一起再也不好玩了
Said I was no fun anymore.
我没杀他们 但听说他们死了 我很高兴
I didn't kill them, but I was glad when they died.
把这句话写上 我很高兴
Write that down. I'm glad.
但他们死了对我来说也无济于事
But it didn't change what they did.
我只结束了我自己的生命 现在回头看
The only life I took was my own, which, now that it's done with,
我建议不要这么做
I don't recommend.
问完了吗?
Are we done?
我得走回去了
I need to walk.
"人人都喜欢他们"
"Everyone loved them."
是啊 那些好男人都会 给他们的女朋友服用迷♥奸♥药
Yeah, because all nice guys give their girlfriends date-rape drugs
以此毁掉她们的未来嘛 -我们真能确定他们会做出...
to screw with their future. - Are we sure that they'd do something...
你是认真的吗? 刚才她说的话你没听见吗?
Seriously? Did we not hear the same thing?
相信我 那种男人会用他们的魅力引诱你
Trust me, guys like that, they lure you in with their charm
使你觉得连跟他们在一起都是幸运 然后他们就会夺走你的记忆
and make you feel lucky to even have them, and then they just take your memories.
嗯 可是有那么多人说他俩是好人 只有一个人...
Yeah, but it's just, 50 people said they were amazing, and then one person...
她都因为他俩自杀了 查尔斯
Who killed herself, Charles, because of them.
你为什么要帮他们说话?
Why are you defending them?
因为不是每个人 都跟你的恶魔前男友一样 克里斯朵
'Cause not everyone is your demon ex-boyfriend, Crystal.
好的 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
你很友善 但你处理不了愤怒情绪 -你在说什么?
You're a sweet guy with a rage problem. - What's this?
你平常总笑眯眯的 仿佛阳光永远照射着大地
You walk around acting like the sun always shines
可碰见夜班护士你又气炸了 那么使劲地打她
and then lost your shit beating the Night Nurse.
我和埃德温在你身边都如履薄冰
Edwin and I are walking on eggshells around you
不敢问你一句 "你到底是发了什么疯?"
instead of just saying, "What the actual fuck?"
容我插一句...
If I may intercede...
这案子明显激起了大家的某些情绪 我们最好在结案之后再来处理
this case is bringing up feelings best handled after it has been resolved.
(未知来电)
我是克里斯朵 -我是布拉德的女朋友玛伦
It's Crystal. - It's Maren, Brad's girlfriend.
我想告诉你 我撒了谎
I just... I wanted to tell you that I lied.
我在派对上确实看到了一些怪异的事
I did see something weird at the party.
我可能知道是谁杀了布拉德和亨特 咱们能见个面吗?
I think I know who killed Brad and Hunter. Can you meet me?
我永远忘不了当你跟他说
I will never forget his face
如果他再碰你买♥♥的鱼
when you told him he would pull back a bloody stump
你会叫他吃不了兜着走的时候 他脸上的表情
if he ever touched the fish you bought again.
那时我心情不是很好
Oh, it wasn't my finest moment.
但鱼市上的那些男的有时真的很欠扁
The guys at the fish market can be real assholes.
你那时去码头做什么? 那时天才刚刚亮啊
What were you even doing at the docks at that time? I go at dawn.
我...
Oh, I, um...
搞晨跑
Uh, morning run.
每天我都起得很早
Yeah, I start early.
好吧 你能给我解释一下 什么叫跑步吗?
Okay. Can you explain the concept of running to me?
你得慢慢地解释才行
You'll need to speak slowly.
别逗我玩了 你自己...
Stop. You are in...
身材那么好
great shape.
我从没见过有谁像你这么真实
I had never seen anyone be so real.
这么强大
So strong.
我初次见到你 就立马知道我得结识你
I knew right then I had to know you.
只是我...
It's just, I'm... Well...
很害羞
I'm shy.
害羞的人还会用印花信纸写情书 偷偷接近我?
So shy that you stalked me with sweet letters on floral stationery?
不 那又不是一件不好的事 -我开玩笑的
Oh, no, um... It wasn't anything bad. - I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我每次开玩笑都没人能听懂 经常这样
No one can tell when I'm kidding. It's a whole thing.
我很...
Well, I am...
我很高兴你今天没有太害羞
I'm very glad you weren't too shy today.
有个恶心的人
There's this creep.
他在年鉴室做事 我男友他们叫他...
He, um, works in the yearbook room and they call him...
抽搐里奇?
Twitchy Richie?
对
Yeah.
对 所以你知道的
Yeah. So, you know,
他就是个有毒瘾的疯子
he's like a tweaky burnout psycho.
虽然我没有确凿证据
I don't have hard proof,
但我知道他恨布拉德
but I know he hated Brad.
他总是抱怨布拉德害他迷上了阿德拉
He was always bitching that Brad got him hooked on Adderall,
他们喜欢看他药瘾上来时扭动的样子
and, I don't know, they liked to see him squirm for it.
他们觉得这样好玩
They thought it was fun.
还有 布拉德还卖♥♥过他 掺了奇怪东西的莫莉
Also, Brad sold him molly cut with something weird.
这还是我们第一次 从活人口中听说毒品的事
First time we've heard about drugs from someone who's still kicking.
非法药品这事
The story of illicit pharmaceuticals
确实让谢碧的说法更可信了
does lend credence to Shelby's version of things.
或许我们还得去询问这个叫莫莉的人
We should follow up with this Molly character.
出事那晚的派对里奇也参加了
Richie was at the party that night,
这很奇怪 因为他从没去过龙穴
which is super-weird because he never came to the Dragon Den.
我看见他盯着男生们的表情
I saw him staring at the boys,
仿佛他在等着...
like he was just waiting...
做什么事
to do something.
没事的 玛伦 别急 慢慢说
Hey, it's okay. Maren, just take your time.
我好害怕
I am so freaked.
我们能别站在这儿说话吗? 谁都能看见我们
Can we not stand out here where the whole world can see us?
你想喝杯杜松子酒什么的吗?
Do you want, like, a gin or something?
杜松子酒? 真正的酒?
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表