剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
我估计这个虚空有一整层楼高!
I'd wager it's about a full-story drop!
你有绳子和滑轮吗?
Do you have a rope and pulley?
我们得想个办法把她弄上去!
We need a way to carry her up!
把她放进装满魔术的背包
Put her in the bag-of-tricks backpack.
已经过了好久了 对不对?
It's taking a while, don't you think?
嗨
Hi.
我是埃丝特
I'm Esther.
直接闯进我家很没礼貌
Rude of you to break into my house,
不过邮局的事...
but the post office...
很有意思
That was cute.
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah. I don't know what you're talking about.
少装了 死亡男孩在找什么?
Oh, come on now. What are your dead boys looking for?
你们本来可以好好跟我要
You could've just asked me nicely.
或许我会...
Maybe I would have...
或许我会给你们
I don't know, given it to you.
有个女孩失踪了...
There's, um, a girl missing and...
哦 是这样 那就算了
Oh, I see. Never mind.
她我是绝对不会给的 我是个收藏者
I could never give her away. I'm... I'm a collector.
收藏小女孩的人? -是的
Little girl collector? - Yeah.
我喜欢很多东西
I mean, I love a lot of things.
日本威士忌、烟草、不错的唱片
Japanese whisky, tobacco, a good record.
观鸟 我超爱观鸟
Birding. I'm a big fan of birds.
可我最爱的还是...
But I really, really...
女孩
love girls.
你尽管嘲笑我吧 乌鸦
Keep mocking me, crow.
终有一天你会成为我的朋友的
I'll make you my friend eventually.
人人都喜欢我
Everyone likes me.
我是一个好人
I'm a good sort of chap.
救出贝琪了吧? -我把她放进你的背包了
You get Becky? - I put her in your backpack.
另外 下面...
Also, there was a...
有条超大的蛇
A very large snake.
好累人啊
Well, this is exhausting.
等这么久了
The waiting.
但对你来说不累
Oh, not for you.
你几乎没法动弹了
You're almost paralyzed.
都怪我的烟斗 哎呀
It's the pipe. Shoot.
不过很快你就会沉睡
But pretty soon, you will be fast asleep.
甚至还能做美梦
And maybe even having nice dreams.
青春
Youth.
少女的皮肤真有弹性
Teen girls have such lovely elasticity to their skin.
可以拉几米长
I mean, you can stretch it yards and yards.
别碰她!
Leave her alone!
你的鬼魂朋友们来救你了
Your little ghost friends have come to rescue you.
虽然他们已经死了 却能永葆青春容貌
They're dead, but get to stay young forever.
我好嫉妒
I'm so... ...jealous. I...
嫉妒到我想尖叫
I could just scream.
铁杖
Iron cane.
很结实
Sturdy.
对腰部有好处
It's good for the lower back.
你能不喜欢它吗?
Don't you just love it?
我现在要让你和我都不好受
This is gonna suck for the both of us.
查尔斯 不要!
Charles, no!
你是不是疯了?
Have you lost your mind?
我们从不附身人类 那样会有后果
We never possess people, it has bad consequences.
我知道 伙计
I know that.
可这次情有可原
Kind of extenuating circumstance, you know?
我现在要把她带进屋里
Look, I'll take her back inside,
你和克里斯朵 去拿装有贝琪的背包 然后离开这里
you and Crystal take the backpack with Becky in it and get out.
你得赶快离开她的身体!
You need to get out of her body now!
我不敢相信你会... -埃德温!
I can't believe you... - Edwin.
你是出主意的 而我是干这种活的
You're the smart one, I'm the one who does shit like this.
赶快 女巫在反抗
Hurry up, she's putting up a fight.
你还想挖我的记忆?
Oh, you dig around in my memories, huh?
你们三个可捅大篓子了
You three have opened a real bag of worms.
大到你们无法想象
You have no idea.
蒙提!别叫了!
Monty! Jesus!
我正试图威胁几个孩子
I'm trying to threaten some kids.
(已结案)
你到家了
You're home.
对于那座可怕的房♥子 和那片可怕的黑暗
And you don't have to remember anything about that scary house
你不必留有任何记忆
or that scary darkness.
你不必再想那些不好的事了 好吗?
You don't have to think about any of those bad things again, okay?
乖宝宝
Good girl.
妈妈!
Mom?
妈妈!
Mom!
你瞧
Look at that.
做得很棒
Job well done.
可恶魔戴维的事怎么办?
Oh, but what about David the Demon?
他依然是个跟踪狂
He's still a stalker.
依然是个混♥蛋♥ 但我一定要拿回我的记忆
Still an asshole. But I am gonna get my memories back.
你现在有我们呢
You got us now, yeah?
我们以前打败过他 就能再次打败他
We've beaten him before, we can again.
别太自大了 查尔斯 -自大?
Let's not be cocky. - Cocky?
我一边挑衅一只乌鸦 一边把你从深渊里拉出来
I smack-talked a crow while pulling you out of an abyss
救了一个女孩 然后把女巫弄成了脑震荡
and saving a girl, then concussed the witch.
你附在了她身上 可能会让冥界的人发现我们的下落
Possessed her, possibly alerting the afterlife to our location.
躲避死神已经够难了 更别提还要对付她的手下
Running from Death is hard enough, let alone the creatures that work for her.
可他们现在没来啊 我们似乎已经安全了
Yet none of them are here. Looks like we're in the clear.
你实在太喜欢焦虑了
You're such a worrier.
趁还没有发生其它疯狂的事情 我们赶紧离开这个镇子吧
Let's just get out of this town before anything else insane happens.
(冥界失物招领处)
我来看看
Hmm, let me see.
这又是什么?
What's this, then?
附身
Possession.
这可不太行
Not very nice.
是不是?
Is it?
(色♥欲♥ 暴食)
(贪婪 愤怒)
找到你们这两个淘气男孩了
Found you two naughty boys.
是不是?
Didn't I?
(未完待续)
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表