剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
It's my mom's voice!
放手!
Let go!
克里斯朵 是你幻听了
Crystal, there's no voice.
不要!
No!
下面到底是什么鬼东西?
What the bloody hell is down there?
嘿 -松手!
Hey. - Get off!
松手!
Get off!
我妈妈在那里!
She's there!
你现在没事了吧 克里斯朵?
Are you, uh, feeling all right now, Crystal?
没事了 很奇怪
Yeah. It's weird.
虽然我不记得她了
Even though I don't remember her,
但我内心就是知道那是我妈妈的声音
something inside me knew that was my mom's voice.
她听上去很担心
She sounded worried.
所以我好像不得不去找她
It was like I had to go to her.
一定很可怕吧?
Must've been scary.
没有
It wasn't.
在戴维给我看了一些东西 现在又听到我妈妈的声音之后
With what David's shown me, and now hearing my mom's voice,
我觉得关于我的身份之谜
it's like I can almost, like,
答案似乎触手可及了
reach out and touch whoever I was.
可我就是找不到答案 天啊 我都要疯了
But I can't. God, it's driving me crazy.
你应该知道那声音不是她吧?
You know it wasn't really her.
不是你妈
Your mum.
我们跟那几个鬼魂谈话时 那个女人说听到了前男友的声音
When we spoke to the other ghosts, the woman heard her ex-boyfriend.
另外两个一个听到妻子的声音 一个听到他爸的声音
The other heard his wife, the other heard his papa.
水里那东西好像是在用 每个人所爱之人的声音引诱他们
Whatever's in the water lures people in with loved ones' voices.
我清楚我听到了什么 我能感觉到我妈妈多么盼着我回家
I know what I heard. I can feel how bad she wants me back.
她能告诉我我是谁 -克里斯朵 那是骗人的
She could tell me who I am. - Crystal, it's a trick.
是为了杀人
One that's killing people.
如果你再次听到她的声音怎么办?
What if you hear her voice again?
如果是这声音造成这些人跳海 他们就不是自杀
If it is causing the jumps, these aren't suicides.
那他们的鬼魂为什么还待在这里?
Then why are the ghosts still here?
你又不是没看见他们在岩石上逗留
You saw them lurking on the rocks.
他们是在等着他们爱的人出现
They're waiting for their loved ones to appear.
这是他们的未竟事宜
It's unfinished business.
对吧 埃德温?
Right, Edwin?
对 当然
Right. Of course.
仁子...
Where did...
仁子是不是不见了?
Have we lost Niko?
她就在那儿呢 伙计
She's right over there, mate.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
你自己看
Check it out.
是不是很浪漫?
Isn't it romantic?
它们相爱了
They're in love.
海星属于棘皮动物门
Starfish fall into the phylum Echinodermata
没有大脑
and have no brain.
幸好 爱不需要逻辑
Luckily, love requires no logic.
对一个人有那种感觉很不错 你不觉得吗?
It's nice to feel that way about someone. Don't you think?
比如对蒙提?
Maybe someone like Monty?
蒙提? 我们只是新朋友
Monty? We're new friends.
虽然我承认他对占星术的 狂热痴迷让我很感兴趣
And I'm admittedly intrigued by his zealous obsession with astrology.
我一直在收集这些美丽的海玻璃
I have been collecting these beautiful pieces of sea glass.
给他这个干什么?
Give him this. Why would I do that?
每种颜色都有不同的联想
Each color has a different association.
粉红色的是什么意思?
What does the pink one mean?
你觉得是什么意思就是什么意思
Whatever feels right.
但别问我
But don't ask me.
我连接吻都没试过
I've never even been kissed.
我...
I, um...
我也没试过
I've also never been.
真的吗?
Really?
我从不理解接吻有什么吸引人的
I never understood the appeal of it.
最近才开始理解
At least until recently.
你想亲蒙提吗?
Do you wanna kiss Monty?
我不知道
I don't know.
每次我见到猫王 都会痛苦地想起自己的经验不足
Every time I see the Cat King, I'm painfully reminded of my inexperience.
你想亲猫王吗?
Do you wanna kiss the Cat King?
完全不想
Absolutely not.
红色
Red.
给你的
For you.
会给你勇气
For courage.
埃德温!
Edwin!
那边的灯灭了!
That light is gone!
我们什么都看不见
We can't see anything!
你俩在那边还好吧?
Are you guys good back there?
等一下
Wait a tick.
仁子 那幅《洗衣女工》画上 写的是什么来着?
Niko, what was written on that Washer Woman painting?
"光线穿过棱镜 血红色门 只为有需要的人"
"Light bent through a prism, blood red door, only for those in need."
你们需要什么?
What are you in need of?
问我吧
Ask me.
她就是那个洗衣女工?
Is this the Washer Woman?
她肯定在我捡到红色海玻璃时 就在这儿了
Must've been when I picked up the red sea glass.
这是人类的血
This is the blood of mankind.
过去的 现在的 未来的
Past, present, and future.
我看到了他们的人生
I see their lives,
感受到了他们的痛苦
feel their pain.
我为他们哭泣
I cry for them.
但负担由我承受
But the burden is mine.
所以你还能看见未来?
So, you can see the future too.
好棒
Cool.
那是什么?
What in the hell was that?
或许我们并不想知道答案
Not sure we want the answer to that.
我出现在你们面前
I appear before you
是因为你们的需求深切
because your need is deep.
我得挽救生命
I need to save lives.
减少需要洗去的血迹
Less blood to wash away.
问我吧
Ask me.
女士...
Miss, um...
洗衣女士
Miss Washer Woman.
我们正寻找在灯塔附近杀人的凶手
We're looking for what's killing people near the lighthouse.
已经死了三个人了
There's three dead.
你能帮帮我们吗?
Can you help us?
这些水域里到处是奇怪的野兽
These waters are filled with strange beasts
它们跟这海湾一样古老
as old as the sound itself.
暴风雨会将它们唤醒
Storms wake them.
它们要吃东西
They feed.
是海妖还是美人鱼?
Like sirens or mermaids?
是比它们大得多的东西
Something much larger.
海中怪物
A sea monster.
可怎么才能杀死它?
But how do we kill it?
以牙还牙
Measure for measure,
它必须玩到累为止
it must play until it tires.
能不能给我们一个不是谜语的答案?
Is there a... A non-riddle option?
问我吧
Ask me.
你怎么把...
How did you...
问我吧
Ask me.
我的记忆被人偷走了
My memories were stolen and...
每次我拿回一点记忆
And each time I get a little back,
我都会更加困惑
things get even more confusing. I...
我真的需要知道我是谁
I really need to know who I am.
当地面移♥动♥
When the ground moves
鸟儿尖叫时
and the bird cries,
别再往外看
stop looking without,
要看向内心
and look within.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
嘿 我听不懂
Hey, I don't understand.
你就不能...
Can't you just...
克里斯朵 发生了什么事?
Crystal, what happened?
我问她我是谁 她...
I asked her who I am. She... She just...
她又用谜语回答我
She just gave me another riddle.
"当地面移♥动♥、鸟儿尖叫时 别再往外看 要看向内心"
"When the ground moves and the bird cries, stop looking without, and look within."
天啊 她当时思索的样子 仿佛她真的知道些什么
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表