剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
Jesus. She thought about it, like she knew something,
可她就是要打哑谜
then it was just riddle.
"鸟儿尖叫"?
"A bird cries"?
是悲伤的场景吗? -我毫无头绪
Is it sad? - I have no clue.
我们会搞明白的 对吧?
Well, we'll figure out, won't we?
我真的很遗憾 她没有让你更加靠近你的家人
I'm truly sorry she did not get you closer to your family,
但至少我们知道了海里有怪物
but at least we know there's a sea monster.
而且显然的是 我们得想办法 让它疲惫不堪 才能杀死它
And apparently, we must tire it out somehow in order to kill it.
镇上有一个地方 或许能满足我们的需求
There's one place in town where we can get what we need.
你看起来不像海象
You don't look like a walrus.
仁子 不能这么说话
Niko, you can't say things like that.
嗨 米克 我们就随便看看
Hi, Mick. We're, uh, just browsing.
这是什么?
What's that?
哦 这个不卖♥♥
Ayup, it's not for sale.
"以牙还牙 它必须玩到累为止"
"Measure for measure, it must play until it tires."
以牙还牙指的是什么? 音乐?
So, what is the measure for measure part? Music?
你觉得音乐能杀死它?
You think music's gonna kill it?
别碰这个 它被诅咒了
You don't want that. It's cursed.
能吸引邪恶的海鸥
Attracts evil seagulls.
好了
Now,
你们想干掉什么?
what are you trying to kill?
一只海中怪物
It's a sea monster.
克里斯朵?
Crystal?
你回来了吗?
Are you back?
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
非常抱歉 我不是故意要吓你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give you a fright.
我是克里斯朵家的老朋友
I'm an old family friend of Crystal's.
她跟我说她住在这里
She told me she was staying here. Is, uh...
她在吗?
Is she about?
好吧 你这会儿很礼貌
Okay, you're being very polite,
可是你不能直接就走进别人家里
but you can't just enter other people's homes.
我快被你吓死了
You scared me to death.
也没这么夸张
Not quite, though.
好了 剁肉刀女士
All right, June Cleaver.
咱们速战速决吧
Let's just expedite this.
你身上有股生肉的气味
You smell of raw meat.
好了 我是克里斯朵家的朋友
Now, I am a family friend.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
她家的朋友
Family friend.
她和...
She and...
仁子去了...
Niko went to...
海边
...beach.
很乖
Good girl.
可以呼吸了
Now you can breathe.
她去哪儿了?
Hey, where'd she go?
等等 我怎么来楼上了?
Wait, why am I upstairs?
为什么我会...
And why am I...
自言自语?
talking to myself?
妈呀 珍妮
Jesus, Jenny.
听你们的描述 我觉得你们要找的是安吉
Hearing you describe her, I'd say it's Angie you're looking for.
安吉? -我是这么叫她的
Angie? - That's what I call her.
她用自己的光芒使人感到一种渴望
She sends out a feeling of yearning with her light,
然后当事人 会根据自己想念的人补全故事
and people fill in the blanks with whoever they miss.
我听见了我妈妈的声音
I heard my mom's voice.
是我觉得是 毕竟我对她没有任何记忆了
I think. I mean, I don't have any memories of her.
嗯 可是安吉非常害羞
Ayup. But Angie's, uh, awful shy.
她很少浮出水面 她喜欢独处
Rare she'd be above water. Keeps to herself.
她绝不该被你们这样的人杀死
Certainly doesn't deserve to be murdered by the likes of you.
安吉在杀人 米克
Angie's killing people, Mick.
又不是她的错 她总得吃东西
Not her fault she has to eat.
洗衣女工说我们得... -你们...
The Washer Woman said we have to... - You...
你们见到了洗衣女工?
You saw the Washer Woman?
你们都见着了?
You lot?
我都找了50年了
I've been looking over 50 years.
找那位女士? 为什么?
For that lady? Why?
希望她能告诉我怎样才能变回海象
So she can tell me how I can turn back into a walrus,
可她选择见面的人只限于那些需求...
but she only shows up for those whose need is...
足够伟大的人
great enough.
你们是怎么把她变出来的?
How did you conjure her?
其实我就只是找到了一块海玻璃而已
I just found a piece of sea glass, to be honest.
类似这种
Like this one.
就是这块吗? -不是
That's the one? - No.
带我们找到洗衣女工的 那块海玻璃是红色的
The piece of sea glass that took us to the Washer Woman was red.
不过这块可以给你
But you can have this.
绿色象征情绪稳定
Green represents emotional stability.
你很善良
That's kind of you.
虽然说不关我的事
Not that it's my business,
但我觉得你们能让安吉 回去睡觉就够了 别杀了她
but maybe you just need to put Angie back to sleep instead of killing her.
"玩到累为止"
"Until it tires."
催眠曲
A lullaby.
米克 你有音乐盒吗? 或者...
Mick, do you have a music box... or like, a...
这个怎么样?
What about this?
我曾经在海事博物馆 见过一个这样的东西
I found one of these at a maritime museum once.
是我们调查溺水潜水员案那次 是不是 埃德温?
The Case of the Drowned Diver, wasn't it, Edwin?
迷信的水手们会用这种东西安抚海洋
Superstitious sailors would use them to calm the seas.
它会放音乐 对吧?
It plays music, yeah?
是非常好听的声音 声音也大
A lovely sound, very loud.
但安吉的体型也很大
But she's very big,
所以你们还是得让这东西 尽可能靠近安吉
so you still want to get it as close as you can.
记性不错嘛 查尔斯
Good memory.
我们又不能把它粘在她身上
It's not like we can glue it to her.
可以把它喂给她
We can feed it to her.
那怎样才能让一条鱼吞下那东西?
How on earth are we gonna get a fish to swallow that thing?
(诱饵)
(菲奥伦牛排 每磅36美元)
(培根 每磅17点89美元)
它吃人的话 那除了人类 它还会喜欢吃什么?
If it eats people, what would it even like, besides human?
我有次读到过 食人族把人叫作"长猪"
I read once that cannibals called people "long pig"
说是因为人肉的味道跟猪肉相似
because they tasted like pork.
所以或许可以用猪肉
So, maybe the pork.
我又不是只爱看动画片
I do more than watch anime.
我也看书的
I read.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 是不是打扰你们了? -当然没有
Sorry. Am I interrupting something? - Of course not.
我是来还你的书的
Came to return your book.
我很喜欢这本书 写得很美 也很逗
I loved it. It was beautiful and also very funny.
是的 《玩偶谷》堪称现代杰作
Yes. Valley of the Dolls is quite the modern masterpiece.
有些内容我没看懂
Some of it went over my head,
但那些我看懂的内容 给了我很大的乐趣
but what I did understand, I enjoyed a great deal.
很棒
Good.
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
没人回答我吗? 这个新来的少年是谁?
I'm waiting. And who is this new teenage person?
不好意思 珍妮 你吓了我们一跳
Sorry, Jenny, you startled us.
你从哪里冒出来的?
Where did you come from?
好了 我们再来一遍
Okay, let's try this again.
这是我的店
This is my shop,
我出现在我的店里是很正常的
so it's not unusual for me to be in here.
我在后面扔碎肉的时候 你进来我的店干吗?
Now, when I was out back, tossing scraps, why did you come in here?
他是我们的新朋友蒙提
This is our new friend, Monty.
蒙提 这是珍妮 珍妮 这是蒙提
Monty, Jenny. Jenny, Monty.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hello. It's nice to meet you.
你们能换个地方玩吗? 我这里又不是桃核
Can you guys hang out somewhere else? This isn't the Peach Pit.
"桃核"是什么地方?
What's the Peach Pit?
克里斯朵 有个穿裤套装的红发女人找过你
Oh, Crystal, some red-headed woman in a pantsuit came by for you.
她说她是你家的朋友 我说你去海边了
Said she's a family friend. I said you're at the beach.
她没留电♥话♥号♥码
She didn't leave a number.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay, uh...
这就完了吗? 她有没有说...没有?
is that it or did she say, like... What... No?
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
(肉铺)
这事说不通
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表