剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
It's all right.
校长说我撕完书页就可以走了
The headmaster said I can leave once I finish tearing out the pages.
你能别弄出声响吗? -不行
Can you please be quiet? - No.
等等
Wait.
这是对你的惩罚吗? -什么?
Is this your punishment? - What?
你把我献祭给了一个恶魔 他又把我卖♥♥给了另一个恶魔
You sacrificed me to a demon, who traded me to another demon,
那恶魔又把我卖♥♥给了更恐怖的东西
who traded me to something worse.
这就是对你的惩罚 永生永世被纸割!
This is your punishment. An eternity of paper cuts!
我之前不懂
I didn't know.
那只是个恶作剧 我只是想吓吓你
It was a prank. It was just to scare you.
你做了那种事 来这里是活该
It is right that you're here, after what you did.
你想知道我每天在地狱 一遍又一遍地经受了什么吗?
Do you want to know what I went through down here every day, over and over again?
我的镜像
My reflection.
什么东西?
What the devil?
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
你是恶魔吗?
Are you a demon?
不是恶魔
Not a demon.
你也是鬼?
Then another ghost?
是某种现象?
A phenomenon of some kind?
我没带我的本子...
I don't have my book, so...
那间房♥里有很多书
A lot of books in that room.
那些不是我的书
But they're not my books.
我是什么?
What am I?
答案是"无尽" 埃德温·佩恩
The answers are Endless, Edwin Payne.
这个姓氏不错
Pretty name.
"佩恩"
"Payne."
我...
I am...
你为什么在这里? -是你来了这里
Why are you here? - You're here.
我无处不在
I'm everywhere.
你现在来了我的境域 我在这里能看清一切
You're in my realm now, where I see it all.
你只能从进来的那扇门离开这里
But you only get to leave through the door you came in by.
你看他
Look at him.
他撕那本破书的书页
He's been tearing out the pages from that silly book
已经撕了将近四万个日日夜夜
for almost 40,000 days and nights.
每一秒
And every second
都伴着微小的、永远的疼痛
is a tiny, forever ache,
鲜血
and blood,
和痛苦
and suffering.
是不是很美?
Isn't it beautiful?
你都能品尝到其中的美
Can't you just taste it?
你是...
You're...
我是绝望神
I'm Despair.
而你...
And you...
不属于这里
do not belong here.
回夺你命的人那儿去吧
Go back to your killer.
之前我看到了
I was watching.
你心里升起了怒火
You were getting angry.
见他受折磨 准备幸灾乐祸一番
About to gloat over his torment.
快去这么做吧
Go do that.
不 我...
No, no, no. I...
别担心
Don't worry.
我们现在是朋友了
We're friends now.
我不会幸灾乐祸的
I would not gloat.
那样不对
That is not right.
哪天如果我有需要 我会召唤你
I'll call if ever I need you.
他当时不懂...
He didn't realize...
西蒙
Simon.
我不是来幸灾乐祸的 我绝不会做那种事 你知道的吧?
I didn't come here to gloat. I would never. You do know that?
还记得你以前戴的那顶蓝色帽子吗?
Remember that blue cap you used to wear?
我记得你把我的帽子抢走了
I remember you snatching it off me.
你戴着那顶帽子很帅气
You looked very smart in that cap.
但当我想告诉你时 你却走开了
But when I tried to tell you, you just walked away.
你从不跟我说话
You never spoke to me.
我好尴尬 还以为我们...
I got so embarrassed thinking that we...
以为我们是同类人
We were the same.
西蒙
Simon.
以前你在我旁边时...
I was nervous...
我很紧张
around you.
我那时不知道... -你认为我们这样的人...
I didn't realize... - Do you think it has to be torture?
是不是注定得受折磨?
Being the way we are?
听我说
Listen to me.
不 不是这样的
No, it does not.
还有 我自己都难以相信的是 我感到遗憾
And although it is difficult for me to believe, I feel sorry.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
为你我都感到遗憾
For both of us.
我也是
So am I.
我也是
So am I.
我现在要再次离开这里 你该跟我一起走
I'm going to get out of here again. You should come with me.
我对我所做的一切
I'm truly sorry for all of this.
真心抱歉 那时我不懂
For what I did. I didn't know.
我觉得这是我应受的惩罚
I think this is what I deserve.
西蒙 如果你惩罚自己 到处都会成为地狱
Simon, if you punish yourself, everywhere becomes Hell.
校长会生气的
The headmaster will be angry.
西蒙
Simon.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
你知不知道 如果有人在月盈期间死亡...
Did you know that if someone dies during a waxing moon...
仁子 是叫仁子吧?
Niko, is it?
我看得出你很紧张
I can tell you're nervous.
虽然我知道活人在焦虑时
And whilst I recognize that living humans
就会喜欢闲聊
seem to enjoy chit-chat when they're anxious,
但我不是活人
I am not a living human.
我就是为我的朋友担心
I'm just worried about my friends.
而且我有很多问题
And I have a lot of questions.
这还用说?
Clearly.
我爸爸是在盈凸月相时死的 那我爸爸会在哪里?
So, my dad died during a gibbous moon. Where does that place him?
能不能请你告诉我 我爸爸现在在哪里?
Can you please tell me where my dad is now?
我负责的部门是失物招领处
I run the Lost & Found Department.
我们只负责寻找冥界丢失的死孩子
We only handle misplaced dead children in the afterlife.
我在干什么呢?
Why am I doing this?
为什么要放纵这些孩子 让这扇门一直开着呢?
Why indulge these boys by keeping this doorway open?
我还有别的活要干 知不知道?
I do have other work, you know.
你的工作内容听起来很让人难过
Sounds like you have a really sad job.
不是每个人都能一直 做自己最喜欢的事情
Not everyone gets to do their very favorite thing all of the time.
这一点不论对谁都成立
That is true, no matter who you are.
戴维?
David?
我知道你在这里 这里有腐烂的鱼臭味
I know you're in here. It smells like rotting fish.
戴维 -你搞什么呢?
David. - What the fuck?
你吓我一跳 珍妮
Holy shit. Jenny.
你不该来这里 -不 是你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here. - No, you shouldn't be here.
克里斯朵 我关心你
Crystal, I care about you.
关心你的安危
Uh, about your safety.
这么个体现美国小镇没落的地方
And this example of the death of small-town America
绝对不是一个适合跟惯于施虐 甚至会危害你的前任见面的地方
is the exact wrong place to be meeting up with an abusive, probably dangerous ex.
知道吗? 我已经很久没玩过三人行了
You know, it's been a while since I had a ménage à trois,
不过这种事学会了就不会忘
but it's like riding a bike.
珍妮 去外面等着我 -不行
Jenny, wait outside. - No.
我不知道你想证明什么 但我看得出来你很害怕
I don't know what you're trying to prove, but I know you're scared.
那就在这儿等着 行吗?
Just wait here, okay?
如今我不想要你了 你偏来找我
Now that I don't want you anymore, here you are.
绝望是...
Desperation, it's...
你的灵力回来了
You got your powers back.
好!
Okay!
也许我现在才是那个想改口的人
Maybe I'm the one changing my tune now, huh?
我是不是能再次成为神?
Do I get to be a god again?
把自己重新包裹在你的身体里
Wrap myself back up in you?
别做梦了
Never again.
我想要你帮我开一扇通往地狱的门
I need you to open a portal to Hell for me.
休想 永远别想 而且你怎么会想要我帮你做这种事?
Never gonna happen, ever. Why the fuck would you even want that?
戴维 我现在的灵力比以前强了
I am stronger now.
别逼我强迫你
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表