剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
Don't make me make you do it.
哇! 还威胁我
Oh, wow! A threat.
把这些玩意关掉
Just cut this shit.
我来找你只是为了帮助我的朋友
I'm only here to help my friends.
你是我能想到的 唯一能送我去地狱的替代人选
You were the only alternative route to Hell.
你不是说你的灵力比以前强多了? -确实是
I thought you were a lot stronger. - I am.
我不是你想要我成为的 那种悲伤孤独的女生
I'm not the sad, lonely girl you want me to be.
需要依靠你的女生 我现在有关心我的朋友
The one who needs you. I have friends who care about me.
你再也吓不到我了
You don't scare me anymore.
喂 别挨她这么近 小子
Hey, give her some space, kid.
珍妮 我能行的 让我一个人处理
Jenny, I got this. Please?
她就属于关心你的人?
People who care about you, huh?
走开!
Get off!
这样吧 如果你伤害你这个朋友 我就帮你开门
How about if you hurt your friend here, I'll open the door.
这是咱俩之间的事 躲在珍妮身体里 你可真勇敢
This is between us. Super-brave hiding inside Jenny.
糟了! 我特别在乎你是否觉得我勇敢
Oh, no! You thinking I'm brave is so important to me.
不知道我把你剁碎后 你会怎么想!
I wonder what you'll think when I slice you up!
走过整个夏季
♪ Walking through The summer's end ♪
海岸碎浪 宝贝 别回头
♪ Waves crash, baby, don't look back... ♪
很有意思 克里斯朵 怎么? 你学了一些新把戏?
Very funny, Crystal. So, what? You learned some new little tricks?
好像是的
I guess I did.
这个地方...
This place...
是我的地盘
This is my place.
从来都不是你的地盘
It was never yours.
马上给我离开珍妮的身体 让我进入地狱
Now leave Jenny's body and let me into Hell.
如果你不干 那留着你对我有什么用?
If you won't, then what good are you to me?
我从不想要对你有用
I never wanted to be good to you.
你勇气可嘉嘛
Nice try.
虽然这里是你的脑海 但其实我对这里的情况非常熟悉
This might be your mind, but I actually know my way around here pretty well.
沙滩上的圈圈
♪ Circle in the sand ♪
海风很冷 浪潮涌来
♪ Cold wind, tide moves in ♪
在充满咸味的风中颤抖
♪ Shivers in the salty air ♪
我打不开通往地狱的门 蠢货
I can't open a door to Hell, you stupid bitch.
要是我能回去 我不早就回去了吗?
Don't you think if I could go back, I would've?
可恶
Shit.
我很高兴你恢复了往日的风采
It's nice to see you back to your old self.
伤害别人 享受给别人带来巨大痛苦时
Hurting people, enjoying that copper taste in your mouth you get
嘴里的铜味
when you cause someone a lot of pain.
不好意思 你多半都不记得那些事了
Oh, I'm sorry, you probably don't even remember that.
好吧
Okay.
既然你不能帮我去地狱 至少我们可以解决一件事
You can't help me get to Hell, but at least we can maybe fix one thing.
把你从我这儿偷走的记忆还给我
No more holding my stolen memories over my head.
你使我的心变得完整
♪ And you complete the heart of me ♪
这些是我的东西 王八蛋
These are mine, asshole.
这是你的重大时刻? 你认真的吗?
This is your big moment? Really?
等你看了里面的东西 你以为你会高兴?
You think you're gonna like what you find out in those?
我是一个古老的恶魔! 你杀不了我!
I'm an ancient demon! You can't kill me!
我才不管你认为自己有多强大
I don't care how powerful you think you are.
经过这件事之后 我会一直追杀你 不达目的不罢休
I'm never gonna stop hunting you after this.
你真不该暴露你的计划
Bad move revealing your plan.
我不必杀掉你 戴维
I don't have to kill you, David.
我可以直接...
I can just...
把你埋了
...bury you.
我知道一个绝妙的埋你的地方
And I think I know the perfect place.
你做了什么? 我们在哪儿?
What did you do? Where are we?
瞧你把谁带来了
Look, what you brought with you.
这家伙的嘴有够臭
The mouth on this one.
我给你点时间想一下追杀我的计划
I'm gonna give you time to think about your plan to hunt me down.
等等 克里斯朵
Wait, Crystal.
也许我能帮你开地狱之门 好吗?
Maybe... Maybe I can open a doorway for you, okay?
之前我是耍你的
Maybe I was just fucking with you.
你在撒谎 我现在看得出来
You're lying. I can tell now.
从你这双漆黑一片的眼睛里看得出来
I can see it in those pitch-black eyes.
可恶! 行吧 反正你拿回记忆了
Fuck! Fine. You got your memories back.
就放我回旱冰场吧
Just put me back in the roller-skating rink
然后我就消失 再也不骚扰你了
and I'll disappear. I'll leave you alone.
还在撒谎
Still lying.
不!
No, no!
不
No, no, no.
瞧你的能力
Just look what you can do.
我刚才...
What did I...
我刚才做了什么?
What did I even do?
别担心 你有时间弄清楚的
Don't worry, you have time to figure it out.
但你不能永远把这个恶魔埋在这里
But, um, you can't leave this demon buried here forever.
对这棵树不好
It's bad for the tree.
嘿
Hey, hey.
刚才那到底是什么情况?
What the fuck was that?
问得好
Fair question.
来
Come on.
这个事说来话长
It is a long story.
我们先走吧 好吗?
Let's just go, okay?
好的
Okay.
你们好?
Um, hello?
我这是在哪儿?
Where am I?
看上去很令人不安 对吧?
It's pretty disturbing, isn't it?
不过我已经放弃了之前的复仇 现在有了一个全新的可怕计划
But I have moved on from the old revenge to an entirely new and awful plan.
我觉得这看上去很吓人
I'd say it's... It's horrifying.
我刚才不是说了这计划可怕吗? 别大惊小怪的
I just said it was awful. Let's not get crazy.
你这话会让我 因为造这东西而心怀内疚
You're gonna make me feel bad about building it.
埃丝特 你为什么要造这东西?
Esther, why would you build this?
你还记得那两个死亡男孩 和他们的女友吗?
You remember those dead boys and their girlfriend?
我收到了一则非常有意思的小道消息
Well, I've received a very interesting piece of gossip.
其中一个男孩经受过地狱的折磨
One of them has survived Hell.
我不介意告诉你这个小秘密
I'll let you in on a little secret.
这个装置能将鬼魂的痛苦转化为...
This device takes a ghost's pain and it turns it into the most...
最美味、最纯粹的
delicious, raw...
魔力
...magical power.
大多数鬼魂碰一下就蔫了
And you see, most ghosts, they just wither away.
但这个鬼魂经受住了地狱的折磨
But, see, this one, he's been through Hell,
所以我真的觉得他能熬过我的酷刑
so I really think he's gonna be able to suffer through it.
你不该...
You shouldn't, uh...
所以我的计划是 我要抓住那个老爱笑的男孩
So what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna take the smiley one,
把他关在我的厨房♥里 直到他精神失常
lock him up in my kitchen somewhere till he loses his mind,
然后把那个被地狱折磨过的男孩 放到这个装置上受刑
then take the tortured-through-Hell one, put him on this device,
他的痛苦会像电池一样 给我带来大量新的魔力
and his anguish will give me oodles of new power, like a battery.
我要利用这股魔力
And I'm gonna take that power
把这个该死的小镇置于我的掌控之下
and get this goddamn town under my thumb.
使镇上的人崇拜我
And they can worship me
本来几个世纪之前他们就该崇拜我的
like they should've been doing for centuries.
那那个女孩呢?
What about the girl?
我依然有一条很大的蛇要喂养
Oh, I still have a very large snake to feed.
不行
No. No.
我不能卖♥♥给你这些东西 帮你造这装置
I can't sell you anything to help you make that.
你是认为我不配做神?
Oh, you think I don't deserve to be a god?
我听见过你的絮叨
After I've listened to you prattle on?
你以为只有你被坑过吗?
You... You think that you're the only one who's ever been screwed over?
才不是
You're not.
我他妈配做神!
I fucking deserve this!
米克
Mick.
我不想再在夜幕掩护下偷小孩了
I'm done stealing children under the cloak of night.
我想在光天化日之下 随时把她们带走 这过分吗?
I wanna take them in broad daylight whenever I want. Is that too much?
我实在没法帮你
I just can't help you.
我不会帮你的
I won't.
哎呀
Shoot.
看来我得自己去找所有材料了
Guess I gotta source all those objects myself,
这得花老长时间
and that's gonna take forever.
里面仅限员工进入
Employee-only.
米克 我想你应该问问自己
You know, Mick, I think you might wanna ask yourself,
你是想当一只被困在男人身体里
do you wanna be a walrus trapped in a man's body
怀有一些额外的遗憾的海象
with a few additional regrets?
还是想当鱼饲料?
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表