剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
刚才你没看见吗?
You didn't... You didn't see that?
我想给你看一样东西
Look, I'm gonna show you something.
但是答应我 绝对不要告诉埃德温
But promise me you'll never tell Edwin.
你是不是要给我看奇怪的东西?
Charles, is this about to get weird?
过去30多年里 我大概每周都会来看他们一次
Come to watch them probably once a week for the last 30 years or so.
是你的父母吗?
Are these your parents?
天啊 我从没想过他们可能还活着
Oh, my God. I never thought about the fact that they could still be alive.
你瞧他们
Yeah. Look at them.
他们生活得很好 日常就是看电视、喝茶和吃饼干
They've had a good life. It's mostly telly, tea, and biscuits now.
我爸...
My dad was...
以前他人不是很好
Right, he... He wasn't the nicest guy.
很粗暴
Rough.
而我妈总是很沉默
And my mum was just quiet.
他们现在多数时候很开心
They're mostly happy now.
你肯定很难受吧 不能跟他们说话、拥抱或者...
Must be hard not to... talk to them or hug them or...
是的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, it is.
可跟他们一样 我多数时候也很开心
But, like them, I'm mostly happy.
我想方设法为了大家 而让自己特别开心
I try to be extra happy for all of us, don't I?
而且我做得不错
And I do a pretty good job.
我完全理解不能回家是什么感受
I do know what it's like when you can't go home.
如果你想和我们待在一起 就得对我们坦诚
If you're sticking around, you gotta let us in.
查尔斯
Charles?
我打探到了女巫的一些情况 我们去楼下吧 快点
I found some information on the witch. Let's go downstairs, quickly.
这条信息只限信誉良好的侦探知悉
This information is only for detectives in good standing.
好吧 我告诉你们真♥相♥
Okay. I'll tell you the truth.
但这事本质上是我犯了傻 所以...
But it's basically a story about how I was stupid. So just...
(伦敦 三个月前)
(小精灵)
起初我并不知道戴维是恶魔
At first, I didn't know David was a demon.
(今晚《午夜》《怪形》)
我有点爱上他了
And I kind of fell for him.
等我明白过来他是什么时...
By the time I realized what he was...
我没有介意
I guess it didn't matter.
你明知他是恶魔 还让他附身?
You knew he was a demon and you let him in?
我是通灵师 我见过的怪人怪事多了去了
I'm a psychic. I've seen a ton of weird things.
我以为我们之间是爱
I thought it was love.
是我犯傻了 我从没说过 他是违背我意愿的情况下附我身的
I was an idiot. Look, I never said he possessed me against my will.
可你应该清楚我们会那样以为啊 因为99%的附身都是那样
You knew we assumed it because 99% of the time, that's how it works.
要不我们先冷静一下 好吗?
How about we take a calming breath, yeah?
我知道他是恶魔 也让他附了我身 可他肯定骗了我
I knew he was a demon and I let him in. He must have lied.
我就像被困在了一个小盒子里
It was like being trapped in a tiny box.
我依然不知道他对我做了什么
I still don't know most of what he did.
他不肯离开
He wouldn't leave.
说得好 那现在你能体会 我们的感受了吧
That's brills. Now you know how we feel.
我们在地铁里救过你一次 现在你也不肯离开
Saved you one time on the tube, now you won't leave either.
对你来说 当侦探只是一项娱乐
It's a lark to you, playing detective.
你知道我死之后发生什么了吗? 什么也没发生
Do you know what happened when I died, Crystal? Nothing.
我的失踪被他们归为"天意"
My disappearance was labeled "an act from God."
至于查尔斯 寄宿学校掩盖了他的真实遭遇
The boarding school covered up what happened to him.
我们的死亡没有激起一点水花 没人去追踪
Our deaths didn't matter. No one ever solved them.
你很聪明、很有趣 可当侦探不是娱乐
Now, you are sharp and fun, but this is not a game.
我们为的是破解那些 永无机会破解的案子
We are solving cases that would never be solved.
警♥察♥不懂怎么对付一个女巫!
Police don't know what to do with a fucking witch!
我们在别人心里不重要
We didn't matter.
他和我都是
He and I.
所以这些案子对我们很重要
So these cases matter.
必须受到重视! -你说得对
They have to matter! - You're right.
但我们也还没破解克里斯朵的案子
But we haven't solved Crystal's case either.
她还没有恢复记忆 对吧?
Doesn't have her memories back, does she?
好
Okay.
我今天潜入贝琪母亲的内心时
When I was in Becky's mom's mind today,
感受到了她的悲痛 我心里就想
with all of that grief and that pain, I thought,
"会不会我的父母现在也在悲痛?"
"What if my parents are out there feeling that about me?"
我只是想帮忙
I just wanna help.
我重视这个案子
It does matter.
千真万确
This case matters.
那...
So...
我们暂时不去管戴维的事?
We set David aside for now?
先集中精力营救贝琪?是的
And focus on rescuing Becky? Yeah.
(营救)
我查到这个名叫埃丝特·芬奇的女巫 执迷于如何葆有青春
I discovered this witch, Esther Finch, is deeply obsessed with youth.
她每过几年就会绑♥架♥本地女孩
She kidnaps local girls every few years,
把她们锁在她的柜子里 偷走她们的生命力
locks them in her cupboard, and steals their vitality.
十足的恶人 -对 是十足的恶人
Proper villain. - Yes, she is a proper villain.
这都是一只猫告诉你的?
You got all this from a cat?
那些小混♥蛋♥聪明得很 它们的抓痕跟火一样刺痛
Little bastards are pretty clever. Their scratches sting like fire.
如果小女孩还活着 我们就溜进去 找到她 把她救出来 搞定
If she's still alive, we slip in, find the girl, spirit her out, done.
说得好 就是这么容易
There you go, easy as that.
克里斯朵 我需要那房♥子的建筑图纸
I will need the architectural plans for the house.
你能帮我在你的网上找到吗?
Can you find that on your Internet?
那不是我一个人的网
Not exclusively my Internet.
我以后跟你解释
I'll explain again later.
总之我能找到 -很好
But, yeah, I can. - Good.
查尔斯 你就带上 你那装满魔术的背包
Charles will have his bag-of-tricks backpack.
好的 其实那是一个复杂的袖珍宇宙
Okay, okay, right. It's actually a complex pocket universe
只有我经过多年的实践才能驾驭
only I can navigate, after years of practice.
不过 说是"装满魔术的背包"也行
But, yeah, I mean, "bag-of-tricks" is fine.
天啊!
Jesus!
我还以为你是抢劫肉的罪犯 又或者是...
I thought you were a meat robber, or, like, a...
对肉痴迷的变♥态♥
Like, a meat pervert or...
你在干什么?其实我不想知道
What are you doing? You know what? I don't wanna know.
我不管你多大了 马上去睡觉
I don't care how old you are. Go to bed.
哇 她的样子就像个女巫
Wow, she really looks like a witch.
是那种爱抽烟的性感女巫
Like, kind of a sexy witch who smokes a lot.
很酷的那种
But in a cool way.
她这个女巫现在得去邮局
A witch who needs to get to the post office
有个无人认领的包裹有问题 需要她去解决
to clear up some trouble over an unclaimed package.
是我♥干♥的 不用谢
You're welcome.
这招很聪明 克里斯朵
That was very clever, Crystal.
好了 查尔斯 行动吧
All right, Charles. Let's go.
我知道我们现在和解了
I know we're cool now,
可怎么感觉你们不叫我一起上 是在惩罚我隐瞒有关恶魔的秘密?
but feels like you not letting me come is punishment for the secret demon thing?
这事确实是我的错 是我搞砸了 我应该早点跟你们坦白的
Which was totally my bad, very screwed up. I should've told you everything.
女巫很危险
Witches are dangerous.
有次我看见一个女巫 把一个女孩变成了一小块塑料
I once saw a witch turn a girl into a small piece of plastic.
她无法动弹 永远不会衰老 但仍能感受到一切
She couldn't move, never aged, but she could still feel everything.
那就是她永远的状态了
And that is her forever now.
我的天
Holy shit.
你的性命还在 就让我们 尽可能保证你的性命安全吧
You still have a life to lose. Let's keep it safe while we can.
还有...
And also...
我们是在惩罚你
we're punishing you.
给我闭嘴 乌鸦
You zip it, crow.
一把大锁 -我相信你肯定能打开
Big lock. - I'm sure you can open it.
我能打开 乌鸦 等着瞧
Yes, I can, crow. You'll see.
空的?
Empty?
等一下
Wait a tick.
这跟图纸上画的不一样
This is different from the plans.
这个柜子太靠前了
This cupboard is too far forward.
行
Right.
我进去看看
I'll peek in.
看看里头有什么
See what's what.
女巫很可能很快就会回来
Witch will probably be back soon.
埃德温!
Edwin!
埃德温!你没事吧?
Edwin? Are you okay?
是魔法虚空 对吧?
Magical void, innit?
直接把你吸进去了 -你猜对了
Sucked you in. - Good call.
是魔法
It's magic.
我能感觉到它在摁住我
I can feel it weighing me down.
是这魔法在阻止这里的一切逃脱
Nothing's supposed to leave here.
查尔斯 贝琪在这里!
Charles, Becky's down here!
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表