剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
我16岁就死了 这事也很过头
So was me dying at 16, mate.
我不想死
I don't wanna be dead.
我恨这事
I hate it.
每天我都在强颜欢笑
Every day, I'm fucking smiling.
不然还有谁会打起精神 鼓舞大家?
'Cause who else will hold it together and keep the spirits up?
你吗? 难道你会这样做?
You? Are you gonna do that, huh?
结果呢?
For what?
我这样做又有什么用?
What good am I even doing?
我阻止不了德弗林 一次又一次地杀害他的家人
I couldn't stop Devlin from murdering his family over and over.
阻止不了克里斯朵受伤
I can't stop Crystal from hurting.
阻止不了 你现在不知是什么情况的处境
I can't stop whatever is going on with you.
我什么都阻止不了!
I can't stop anything!
当然也阻止不了 我爸把我打得屁滚尿流
I sure as hell couldn't stop my dad from beating the shit out of me.
我多么听话他都要打我
No matter how good I was.
查尔斯
Charles.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
别碰我
No.
谢谢你们!
Thank you!
那些鬼魂全都走了
The ghosts all wandered off.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
这是盐水太妃糖
Here's the saltwater taffy
和能预知人何时会死的魔法8号♥球
and Magic 8 Ball that tells you when you'll die.
我们的工作通常比这次利落
Our work is usually neater.
但能让客户满意我们就很高兴
But we are happy with a satisfied client.
案子结了
Case closed.
应该是吧
I guess.
(已结案)
今天发生了好多事啊
Today was a lot.
不过谢谢你们肯带着我
But thanks for letting me tag along.
这比一个人待在房♥间里好多了
It's so much better than hanging out in my room by myself.
我现在要去做一些不用动脑的事
I'm gonna go do something where I don't have to think now.
我也是
Yeah, I'm with you.
仁子
Uh, Niko.
谢谢你
Thanks for, like,
谢谢你今天救了我
saving my ass today.
查尔斯
You know, Charles,
你有事可以跟我讲
you can talk to me.
任何事都可以讲
About anything.
你有任何事也都可以跟我讲 伙计
You can talk to me about anything too, mate.
这些侦探真聪明
These detectives are terribly clever.
我现在每次都比他们先破案
I'm ahead of the cases all the time now.
剧情超简单
It's so easy.
但如果你想从头再看一遍 我很乐意
But if you wanna watch from the beginning again, I'd be happy to.
今天你的表现一级棒 仁子
Top whole job today, Niko.
谢谢
Thanks.
应该是吧
I think.
等等 我得做一件事
Wait, I have to do this one thing.
(华盛顿汤森港16号♥街2B485 佐佐木仁子)
当我看见克里斯朵以为听到了 她妈妈的声音而满怀希望时
Seeing how much hope Crystal had when she thought she was hearing her mom
我不禁陷入了沉思
gave me some things to think about.
你继续看吧
You keep watching.
今天实在糟透了
Today totally sucked.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, it did.
至少事情已经结束了
Mmm, at least it's over now.
你知道吗? 我...
You know, I've...
我心里的愤怒已经堆积很久了
I've been angry for such a long time.
我则是厌倦了谜语、鬼魂和恶魔
And I'm tired of riddles and spirits and demons
厌倦了在查明我到底是谁这件事上 始终毫无进展
and not being any closer to finding out who the hell I am.
我只想要一些真实的东西
I just want something that's real.
你能感觉到吗?
Could you even feel that?
感觉不到
No.
但没关系
But it doesn't matter.
(未完待续)
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表