剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
詹姆斯被车撞了 他走进了车流里
James got hit by a car. He stepped into traffic.
难以置信!
That's insane.
你见过他对女生玩失踪的时候吗?
Have you seen the way he ghosts girls?
出来混总是要还的
Maybe karma is just a bitch.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我真是一个糟糕的人
Oh, I'm a fucking awful person.
我做人无比差劲
Oh, God. I'm the worst.
你什么? 克里斯朵 你想起...
You what? Crystal, what...
这些从来都跟戴维无关
It was never David.
虽然他是恶魔 可是...
I mean, he was a monster, but...
他还没附身于我时 我做人就很差劲了
God, I was a bad person before him.
是用意念 逼别人主动挨车撞的那种差劲
Like making-people-walk-into-traffic bad.
你用意念逼别人主动挨车撞?
You made people walk into traffic?
等等 你这是在做什么?
Wait. What are you doing now?
收拾行李
Packing.
显然 我在伦敦那边有很多事得处理
Clearly, there's a lot back in London I have to deal with.
好 行 我们跟你一起去
Right. Good. We'll go with you.
不要
No.
你们完成了任务 我找回了记忆 大家都赢了
You guys did your job. I got my memories back. Everyone wins.
克里斯朵·帕里斯案了结了 好吗?
Case closed on Crystal Palace. Right?
拜托 你不可能那么差劲的 我们了解你
Come on, you can't be all that bad. We know you.
不 你们不了解
No, we don't.
你想坐在那儿看我收拾行李? 随便
You wanna sit there and watch me pack? Fine.
别用积极的话来劝我 好吗?
No upbeat optimism, okay?
我喜欢你的上衣 -谢谢
I love your top. - Thanks.
发型很成功 恭喜 好的
Congratulations on your hairdo. Okay.
今天天气不错 是吧?
Pretty day, isn't it?
别哭 亲爱的
Oh, no, honey.
仁子 你这样会摔下去死掉的
Niko, you do not want to catch your death.
不会的
I won't.
那个...
Well...
我想跟你道谢
I wanted to thank you
感谢你迅速想出对付夜班护士的办法
for your quick thinking with the Night Nurse.
你简直救了我
I daresay you saved me.
蒙提原来是一只邪恶的间谍乌鸦 我为这事感到遗憾
I'm sorry Monty turned out to be an evil spy crow.
是啊 这事我确实没想到
Yes, well, that was a twist.
他一只乌鸦
He was a good liar,
却很会撒谎
for a crow.
反正比这更糟的事我都遇到过
And worse things have happened.
我跟我喜欢的那个男生表白了 说我喜欢他
I did actually tell the boy I like that I like him.
天啊 结果如何?
Oh, my God. What happened?
他对我没有那种感觉
He did not feel the same way.
但我认为 我们因为这件事成为了更好的朋友
But I think that we are better friends because of it.
听起来不错 但也很糟糕
That sounds nice, but that also sucks.
我为你感到难过
I'm sorry.
不管怎样
Anyways.
你已经摆脱讨厌的猫王手镯了
No more pesky Cat King bracelet.
该回伦敦的家了
Time to go back home to London.
当你爱的人要离开时 总是会难受
It's hard when the people you love leave.
伦敦又不是很远
London is not that far.
我跳个镜子就来了
I'm just a mirror away.
也许我会打电♥话♥给我妈妈 跟她谈谈我爸爸的事
Maybe I'll call my mom and talk to her about my dad.
我作为鬼魂 告诉你一件事
Take it from a ghost,
没人会永远消失
no one is ever gone.
如果你♥爸♥爸正以某种方式看着你...
And if he is somehow looking down on you...
他必定是微笑着的
he's smiling.
你不觉得这样跑掉有点神经质吗?
You don't think it's a bit mental running off like this?
不觉得
No.
什么事让你这么心烦? -没什么事
What's got you so upset? - Nothing.
只有你说出来 我们才能帮你解决
It's just... If you say it, we can help fix it.
查尔斯 我在记忆中看到的那个人
Charles, the person I saw in those memories,
她很愤怒 很恶毒
she was so angry and so toxic.
她就是我 懂吗? 我依然是她
And she's me, okay? I'm still her.
我很在乎你们 不会让你们见到她的
And I care way too much about you guys to ever let you meet her.
因为如果你们看见了
Because if you did...
你们会讨厌死我的
God, you'd hate me.
搞什么鬼?
What the actual fuck?!
你们把我怎么了?
What happened to me?
我是怎么来到仁子的床上的? 为什么我在她的床上?
How and why am I in Niko's bed?
还有 为什么给我的头发编辫子?
And why the ever-loving fuck is my hair braided?
是我趁你睡觉的时候弄的
I did it while you were sleeping.
我觉得这样能让你的五官显得柔和
I think it really softens your face.
我可以解释 至少试一下 不过你能不能保持开放的心态?
Okay, I can explain, or at least try. But maybe just keep an open mind?
她为什么要对你竖起两个大拇指? 这是什么意思?
Why's she giving you two thumbs up? What does that mean?
我...
I just...
我认为进展顺利
I think it is going well.
得了吧!
Fuck that!
这是胡扯
That is bullshit.
好吧 她肯定会有点震惊的
Right. It was bound to be a bit of a shock, though,
听说自己被恶魔附了身
hearing you were, what, possessed by a demon,
又非自愿地砍人 又唱贝琳达·卡莱尔的歌♥
made to slash at people, and sing a Belinda Carlisle song.
所以你是通灵师
So, you're a psychic.
你从嘴里吐出来了小人儿
You pulled tiny people out of your mouth,
我们和鬼魂生活在一起 而我的身体里曾有一个恶魔?
we live with ghosts, and there was a demon inside of me?
正确 -没错
Correct. - Yes.
这太荒谬了 所以...
That is absolutely insane, so...
你还是先别站起来吧
Maybe you shouldn't stand up just yet.
珍妮 我有证据给你看
Jenny, I have proof.
他们是我的小精灵 -她在给我看手相 能别打扰吗?
My Sprites. - My palm is being read. Excuse me.
正看到一半呢
We're in the middle of a session.
什么鬼? -你才是什么鬼呢
No fucking way. - "No fucking way" to you.
你看你那个侧边辫子是什么鬼? 那到底是什么玩意?
"No fucking way" to that side braid. What the fuck is that?
其实我喜欢她这辫子
I like it.
你喜欢? -对 很可爱
Do you like it? - I do. It's really cute.
是的 你和你其他的摩♥门♥教♥亲姐妹
Yeah. You and your Mormon sister wives...
会物色到优秀的亲兄弟 当共同的丈夫的
...will land fantastic brother husbands.
但愿如此吧 可她们很丑 希望渺茫
Hopefully. They're really ugly, so maybe not.
赞美姐♥妹♥们♥
Praise be to the sisters.
别说话
No.
别说话
No.
我需要...
Just... I need...
什么鬼!
Fucking fuck!
埃丝特
Esther.
你气色不错
You're looking well.
真会恭维人家
Oh, flatterer.
我本来想告诉你的
I meant to tell you.
听说贝琪·阿斯彭安全回到家 我真是松了一口气
I was so relieved that they found Becky Aspen unharmed.
这件事特别神秘
The whole thing was such a mystery.
我知道
I know.
我得走了 我还有很多事要办
I've gotta run. I just... I have so many things to do.
恶人无休 是不是?
No rest for the wicked, eh?
嘿
Hey.
你...
How, uh...
你怎么样了?
How are we doing in here?
你这语气仿佛 我刚在疗养院发了一通火似的
You sound like I just pitched a fit in a nursing home.
对于一个刚发现 鬼魂和小妖精真实存在的人来说
I think I'm reacting pretty well for someone who just found out
我觉得我的反应还算冷静的
that ghosts and goblins are real.
小妖精真实存在吗?
Are goblins real?
多半是吧
Probably.
我知道你一时接受不了 不过...
Look, I know it's a lot, but, uh...
如果你想的话 我可以...
If you want, I could, uh...
我可以抹去你的记忆
I could wipe your memory.
恶魔、鬼魂、小精灵相关的都抹去
The demon, the ghosts, the Sprites.
你能抹去记忆?
You can do that?
是的 你想要我抹我才会抹
Yeah. Only if you want me to.
去他的
Screw it.
不管我的人生有多糟糕 我都宁愿对它有了解
I'd rather know my own life, no matter how fucked-up.
以往经历造就了今日之我 对吧?
I mean, it's who I am, right?
我才不要茫然无知
Better than just being ignorant.
每个人都得应对自己人生的挑战
We all got to deal with the life we've got.
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表