剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
《死亡男孩侦探社》前情提要 -埃德温去了地狱?
Previously on Dead Boy Detectives... - Edwin's in Hell?
你开一扇门 我把他救回来 然后我们由你处置
Open up a door, I bring him back, and we're all yours.
我跟你一起去 -不行
I'm coming too. - You're not.
给我离开珍妮的身体 让我进入地狱
Leave Jenny's body and let me into Hell.
我办不到 蠢货
I can't, you stupid bitch.
既然你不能帮我去地狱 把我的记忆还给我
You can't help me get to Hell, no more holding my memories.
等你看了里面的东西 你以为你会高兴?
You think you're gonna like what you find in those?
埃德温经历过的痛苦 是你我无法想象的
Edwin has been through more pain than you could ever imagine.
我刚刚又想出了一个新计划
I just came up with a new plan.
喂 你给我离他远点 -别挡我的路
Hey, keep your paws off of him. - Stay out of my way.
我已经放弃了之前的复仇
I've moved on from the old revenge.
我要把那个被地狱折磨过的男孩
I'm gonna take the tortured-through-Hell one,
放到这个装置上受刑 他的痛苦会给我带来新的魔力
put him on this device, and his anguish will give me new power.
我要利用这股魔力 随时随地偷孩子
And I'm gonna take that power, steal children whenever I want.
查尔斯 我爱你 不止是朋友那种爱
Charles. I love you. As more than a friend.
我无法跟你说 我对你也有你对我的那种爱
I can't say I'm in love with you back,
但除你之外 没有任何人 是我愿意为之进地狱的
but there's no one else I would go to Hell for.
现在去失物招领处吧
Now, off to the Lost & Found for processing.
不好意思 你把他俩带走之前 得再提交一次那个表格
Excuse me. You need to file that form before you can remove them.
别太过分了
Don't go far.
仁子 你好厉害
Niko, that was amazing.
我拿到了最初就想拿到的东西 我的记忆
Here's what it's all been about. My memories.
克里斯朵 我不明白 你为什么要这么刻薄?
Crystal, I don't understand. Why are you being so goddamn mean?
信不信随便
Believe me or don't,
反正我知道他对你不忠 跟谁都搞过
but I know he's been cheating on you with, like, everyone.
这种事我看错过吗? 你以为告诉你这件事我就开心吗?
Am I ever wrong about this shit? You think I get a kick out of telling you?
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, miss.
你不能不付钱就走
You can't just stroll out of here without paying.
你在说什么呢? -你包里的东西
What are you even talking about? - That stuff in your bag.
什么东西? 我包里没东西
What stuff? I don't have any stuff.
你包里没东西
You don't have any stuff.
对 但你肯定会连做几个星期的噩梦
No. But I bet you're gonna have crippling nightmares
梦见吓人的蛇和吃人肉的蜘蛛
about snakes and flesh-eating spiders for weeks.
叫大家10点前到 带点莫莉来
Just tell everyone to get here by 10:00. Bring some molly.
我父母什么都不会说的 他们甚至...
My parents won't say shit. They don't even...
我的老天 你们吓到我了!
Jesus Christ, you guys scared me!
你是不是吞了那些珠子?
Are you swallowing the marbles?
无论你做什么 只要能找回你的记忆 我们都会支持你
Look, whatever you have to do to get your memories back is good by us.
显然 恢复你的记忆是重中之重
Obviously, recovering your memory is the top priority.
吞珠子有效果吗?
Um, is it, uh, working?
我只吞了一颗
I only had one.
天哪 脸上和肚子里 就跟挨了拳头似的
God, it's like being punched in the face and the stomach.
你看起来有点累
Hey, you... You look a bit knackered.
你们还记不记得我们刚认识时
Remember when we met, and...
我...
And, um...
我说过我感觉别人不太喜欢我?
I said I had the feeling people didn't like me very much?
我好像开始明白为什么了
I think... I think maybe I'm starting to see why.
但不是...
But not, like, I...
才吞一颗而已
It was just one marble.
肯定也有好的珠子吧
And there's bound to be good ones too.
那你有没有发现什么有用的信息?
But did you learn anything useful?
没必要时刻想着公事吧
We don't need to be all business all of the time, do we?
我确实想起了一些事
No, I... I did remember something.
我的全名是 克里斯朵·帕里斯·姓·冯-霍夫克
My full name is Crystal Palace Surname-Von Hoverkraft
什么?
Sorry.
等等
Just a tick.
你是说你的姓是冯霍夫克?
Your surname is Von Hoverkraft.
"姓"是我全名的一部分
No, "Surname" is part of it.
克里斯朵·帕里斯·姓·冯-霍夫克
Okay, Crystal Palace Surname-Von Hoverkraft, like...
带个连字符的
Like, hyphenated.
好的
Right.
这名字真长
Well, that's a long name.
怪我父母去吧
Yeah, well, blame my parents.
天啊!
Holy shit!
我父母
My parents.
我记起了他们的一些信息 比如电♥话♥号♥码
I remembered some stuff about them, like their phone number.
我可以给他们打电♥话♥
I could call them.
我就一个普通人 你为什么要这么做?
I'm nobody. Why are you doing this?
安静一点
You hush now.
你不是普通人 别小看自己
You're not a nobody. You don't sell yourself short.
你是一个灵魂 是鬼魂 这很了不起 懂吗?
You're a soul. You're a ghost. That's big time. Yeah?
我要来看看能从你的痛苦中
So, we're just gonna see how much juice we can squeeze
榨出多少魔液来
out of your pain and suffering.
别担心 你只是我拿来练手的 好吗?
Don't worry, you're just practice. Okay?
不用担心自己表现不佳
So there's no pressure to perform.
蒙提
Monty.
这办法管用
It works.
这种魔力非常美味
This power is de... Delicious.
想象一下我能对全镇的人实行的控制
Imagine what I could do to this entire town.
我再也不用躲躲藏藏、偷偷摸摸了
There's gonna be no more hiding, no more sneaking around.
镇上的人会主动把孩子送到我家门口
They'll be... They'll be... They'll be leaving their children at my doorstep.
是 我看见了这魔力不能持续 蒙提
Yes. I can see it didn't last, Monty.
废话
Duh.
所以我们才需要 用到你的小情人 对吧?
That's why we need your little valentine, right?
因为他了解真正的地狱之苦
Because he knows real suffering from Hell.
那可是真正的痛苦
That's real pain.
而且 亲爱的 我能让他永远尖叫下去
And, darling, I can keep him screaming forever.
妈咪现在要出门办点事
Listen, Mommy's gonna run some errands.
好了
Okay.
天啊 你真爱管闲事 好吧
God, you're nosy. Fine.
我要给马自达加油
I'm gonna gas up the Miata,
要冲进一家肉铺 抢走一对鬼魂
storm a butcher shop, snatch a pair of ghosts.
可以吗? 吻你
Is that okay with you? Kisses.
(伦敦姓·冯-霍夫克的一家)
...有点疯狂 但我不...
...a little crazy, but I don't...
喂?
Hello?
妈妈? 天啊 妈妈 是你...
Mom? Oh, my God. Mom, is that...
克里斯朵 我这会儿不方便接电♥话♥
Crystal, this is really a bad time.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
我没事 我这几周的经历有点奇怪
And I'm okay. Uh, it's been a weird few weeks.
他们不可以封锁街道 这是在浪费我们的时间
They can't block off the streets. They're wasting our goddamn time.
塞斯 去跟他讲 -妈妈 抱歉
Seth, go tell him. - Mom. Sorry.
是我
It's me.
我知道 亲爱的 别把我当成弱智一样跟我说话
I know, honey. Don't speak to me like I'm submental.
来 跟你♥爸♥爸说吧
Here, talk to your dad.
你接吧
Could you?
克里斯朵 嗨 直接说吧 这次又是哪张信♥用♥卡♥不能用?
Uh, Crystal. Hi. Just tell us what credit card has been declined this time.
信♥用♥卡♥? 你在说什么?
Credit card? What are you talking about?
我们正忙着组装艺术装置
Oh, we're very busy here getting the art installation together,
有很多活动部件要弄
and there's lots of moving parts.
爸爸 我失踪好几周了 你们...
Dad. I've been missing for weeks. You...
你们不知道吗?
You didn't know that?
失踪? 什么?
Missing? What?
不 亲爱的 你总是喜欢小题大做
No, honey, you're always so dramatic.
但我现在没时间说这事
Uh, but I don't have time for this right now
因为那个聚光灯得打在那儿!
because that spotlight needs to be focused there!
(艺术是盗窃 希腊古代)
这是艺术 我的老天爷! 哈喽! 谁能帮我拿一下手♥机♥?
This is art, for Christ's sake! Hello! Can someone take my phone please?
他们不知道我失踪了
They didn't know I was missing.
什么?
What?
不是吧 克里斯朵 他们肯定知道
Ah, come on, Crystal, I'm sure they did.
连自己的孩子都不想念 这算哪门子的家长?
What kind of parents don't even miss their own kid?
我不理解
I don't understand.
克里斯朵 我敢肯定他们这样 必定有合情合理的原因
Crystal, I'm certain there is an innocuous explanation for this.
我可警告一句
Fair warning...
你们最好别待在这里看我吞珠子
You guys might not wanna stick around for this.
你还是别吞好了
Uh, maybe you shouldn't do that.
(基于尼尔·盖曼和马特·瓦格纳 为DC创作的角色改编)
《死亡男孩侦探社》
把你的手从我男朋友身上拿开 荡♥妇♥
Get your fucking hands off my boyfriend, you slut.
听见了吗?
You hear me?
天啊 你们听说了吗?
Oh, my God. Did you guys hear?
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表