剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
《死亡男孩侦探社》前情提要
Previously on Dead Boy Detectives...
天啊
Oh, my God.
仁子感染了一种超常寄生虫
Niko is infected with a paranormal parasite.
蒲公英小精灵
Dandelion Sprites.
足够强壮时... -他们就会离开宿主
When strong... - They exit the body.
附身于我吧 我是通灵师 你们再也不会挨饿了
Take me instead. I'm a psychic medium. You'd never go hungry again.
说真的 里面闻起来像狗屎
For real, it smells like dog shit in there.
他们是你的朋友吗?
Are these your friends?
等等 你看得见他们?
Wait, you can see them?
瞧这两个小家伙 不能就让他们住在我的房♥间里吗?
Look at these little guys. Couldn't we let them live in my room?
是你的父母吗? -是啊 我爸很粗暴
Your parents? - Yeah. My dad was rough.
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
会把你囚禁在本镇
It keeps you in this town.
我是一个讲道理的猫王
I'm a fair Cat King.
数出汤森港有多少只猫 然后手镯就会脱落
Count all the cats in Port Townsend, and the bracelet will come off.
我们不能待在这里 太危险了
We cannot stay. It is dangerous.
失物招领处
Lost & Found Department.
我们绝不能让这两个孩子肆意妄为
We must not allow these two boys to run amok.
欺骗死神
Cheating death.
附身一个女巫?
Possessing a witch?
我再也不会容许这种事发生
It won't happen again.
蒙提 我亲爱的乌鸦精
Monty, my sweet crow familiar.
谁见了这张脸会不信任你呢?
Who wouldn't trust that face.
(潜在案件)
(鬼魂们有很多问题)
这可能是这个月第九个被冲上岸的了
This is, like, the ninth one that's washed up on shore this month.
它们都是从哪里来的?
Like, where are they even coming from?
但别靠得太近 否则邪恶海鸥会...
But don't get too close, or the evil seagull, he'll...
等一下
Oh, wait, wait just a tick.
邪恶海鸥? -对
An evil seagull? - Yeah.
好的
Right.
天啊!
Jesus!
我脑袋痛得好像眼睛都要炸了!
This headache feels like my eyes are gonna rip apart!
我们不是死亡男孩医生
We are not the Dead Boy Doctors.
我受到诅咒 会一直纠缠这幅画
I'm cursed to haunt this painting.
在我变得越发消瘦时 他却越发年轻
It keeps getting younger while I waste away.
常有人用低级魔法 为肖像注入神秘力量
Low magic is often used to imbue iconography with mystic power.
用松节油擦画布 擦掉图像 诅咒就会解除
Rub turpentine across the canvas, erase the image. End of curse.
再见
Good-bye.
(虚幻偏头痛 尖叫秘书)
妈呀
Holy shit.
谁能想到这个镇子 竟成了受折磨的鬼魂的圣地
Who knew this town was a mecca for troubled ghosts.
问题千奇百怪
With, like, strange problems.
每个地方的鬼魂都有这么多吗?
Are there this many ghosts everywhere?
人口过剩导致的
Overpopulation.
世界上不应该有这么多人
Never supposed to be so many people in the world.
冥界难以追踪每个人的去向
The Afterlife has trouble keeping track of everyone.
因而产生了很多有遗留问题的鬼魂 也给我们留下了更多需要破解的案子
That leaves ghosts with issues, and more cases for us to crack.
是 你说的都对
Right. That's all true.
但是你的案子依然是 我们的最爱 克里斯朵
But your case is still our favorite, Crystal.
又来了一位潜在客户
Another potential client.
好了 早安 需要死亡男孩侦探社帮你什么?
Right, then. Good morning. How can the Dead Boy Detectives help?
我叫苏珊 苏珊·凯斯勒
My name is Susan. Susan Kessler.
1994年 我姐夫杀害了 我姐姐和我两个姨甥女
My brother-in-law killed my sister and my two nieces in 1994.
想必你们都听说过 德弗林家庭谋杀案 所以我就不...
I'm sure you've all heard about the Devlin family murder, so I won't...
其实我们才来这个镇子不久
Oh, actually, we're new in town.
这案子发生于30年前
Oh, well, this was 30 years ago.
至今说起这件事我还是很难受
Still hard to talk about.
我姐姐的丈夫发了疯 杀了他的家人 然后自杀了
My sister's husband snapped, killed his family, then himself.
悲惨 -什么变♥态♥会这样对待自己的家人?
Awful. - What monster does that to his own family?
但这件谋杀案本身 并没有超自然的神秘之处
But there's no inherent supernatural mystery to the murder.
要有礼貌
Bedside manner.
我们是破解超自然神秘案件的侦探
We are detectives who solve supernatural mysteries.
你已经知道凶手是谁了
You already know who the killer is.
有人...
Someone...
她们遇害的房♥子里 直到现在还有怪异情况
Something is still inside the house where they died.
你确定吗?
And you know this for a fact?
她们死之后 我继承了这栋房♥子 但出了那样的事 我从没进去过
I inherited the house after their deaths, but could never bring myself to go in.
然后上周我死了之后 我就想着最后一次进去看看
Then, after I died last week, I just wanted to visit one last time.
但当我靠近那房♥子时 我能...
But when I got close, I could...
我听见里面有尖叫声
I heard screaming inside.
好可怕
That is so terrifying.
那房♥子里依然还有可怕的东西
Something horrible is still in that house.
我得明确知道我的家人已经得到安宁 我才能安心离开
I have to make sure my family is at peace before I move on.
我没有多少钱 不过...
I don't have much, but...
我们得擦亮眼睛
We need to be discerning.
我们只接只有我们能解决的案子
It must be a case only we can solve.
我们只纠正超自然力量引起的错误
It must right a supernatural wrong.
邪恶海鸥 被斩断的脚
Evil seagull, severed foot.
或许我们也得考虑报酬问题
Yeah. Maybe we should take getting paid into consideration?
我们中某人明天得交一周的房♥租
Some of us have weekly rent due. Literally tomorrow.
要不就接家人被谋杀的苏珊的案子?
What about Susan and her murdered family?
她真的非常伤心
I mean, she's devastated.
那不就是我们想解决的不平之事吗? 克里斯朵也能有钱交租
That's the injustice we fight, innit? Crystal can get her rent money,
而且破解一个30年的小镇神秘案件 也会给我们增光
and clearing up a 30-year-old town mystery is a feather in our cap.
说得很有道理 查尔斯
Well-reasoned, Charles.
我附议
Agreed.
我的头颅痛得要炸成两半了!
It's splitting my skull in half!
我现在感觉好多了
Actually, I feel much better now.
《死亡男孩侦探社》
虽然苏珊善解人意 但她并没给我们多少有用的线索
Now, while Susan was empathetic, she did not give us much to work with.
至少她的脑袋没有爆♥炸♥
At least her head didn't explode.
如果我们想破解这件案子
If we are to crack this case,
就得调查她的家人和房♥子的情况
research on the family and house seems necessary.
等等 珍妮不是本地出生的吗?
Wait, wasn't Jenny born here?
她肯定知道些关于那家人的情况
Bet she knows something about the family.
很聪明 我跟你去
That's brills. I'll come with.
你当然会跟她一起去 你俩总是一起
Of course you will go with her. Always running off together.
不要这样 谢谢
Oi. None of that, thanks.
我们并没有总是一起做着什么事
We're not always doing anything.
我们干脆现在把话说清楚
Let's just get this out the way now.
没错 要是我现在 没被变♥态♥前恶魔男友跟踪
Yes, if I wasn't being stalked by my psychotic demon ex,
而查尔斯又是活人
and Charles was actually, you know, alive,
那么当然 我会觉得 把他加入我的猎物清单还不错
then, he would make a fun addition to my body count.
猎物清单?
Body count?
她的意思是做那事
She's saying we'd get it on.
嘿♥咻♥ 滚床单
Shag. Smash.
顺便说句 我同意
I agree, by the way.
再说一句 这事其实现在也可行
Not for nothing, but it is doable.
但克里斯朵显然正在经历很多事
Um, but Crystal's obviously going through a lot of stuff,
我又是专业人士 所以我和她之间什么都不会发生
and I'm a professional, so, yeah, nothing... Nothing's gonna happen.
行了
Fine. Fine.
我要去图书馆做真正的调查
I'll be going to the library to conduct actual research,
而不是借助第三方的猜测
not third-party conjecture.
或许我还能在路上多数一些猫
Perhaps I can count more cats along the way.
走吧 仁子 我们做事去吧
Come on, Niko. We have work to do.
我?我也去?
Me? I'm going?
好耶!
Yes!
镇图书馆是我第四喜欢去的公共建筑
The town library is my fourth favorite public building to visit.
你知道吗? 有些事你可以想但不用说出来
You know you can think things without saying them.
埃德温显然吃醋了
Edwin's obviously jealous.
看来暴风雨正在加剧
Looks like that storm is picking up.
请待在室内 注意安全
Stay indoors and stay safe.
现在请继续收听音乐
Now, let's get back to the music.
是防碎膜吗?
Shatterproof film, huh?
是想威慑那些汉堡窃贼?
Trying to deter all the hamburglars?
是大风暴要来了
It's a big storm coming through.
如果今天你有出行计划 要取消
If you have plans, cancel them.
新闻上说风暴会很猛烈
They're saying on the news it's pretty severe.
呃 说个不那么恐怖的消息...
Well, in less terrifying news...
也可能一样恐怖...
Or maybe the same level of terrifying...
棒极了 你表现得很好
Aces. You're doing great.
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表