剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
《死亡男孩侦探社》前情提要...
Previously on Dead Boy Detectives...
神秘的仰慕者? 珍妮 这人或许是你的灵魂知己
A secret admirer? Jenny, this could be your soulmate.
你最近跟那个人经常待在一起
Been spending a lot of time with that one.
蒙提
Monty.
不过是交换书看而已
Merely swapping books, is all.
只是别忘了 我们还在想办法离开这里
Let's just try not to forget that we're trying to leave.
你想亲蒙提吗?
Do you wanna kiss Monty?
我不知道
I don't know.
求你了 下次我会 做得好一点 求你了
Please, I'll make it better. Please.
不 下次你没法做得好一点
No, you can't make it better.
你从来都没能做得好一点 然后你就死了 这才是重点
You never made it better, then you died. That is the point.
你休想带我们去哪儿
You won't be taking us anywhere.
你是不是还需要再试一下...
Do you need another shot of...
没错 要是我现在 没被变♥态♥前恶魔男友跟踪
Yes, if I wasn't being stalked by my psychotic demon ex,
而查尔斯又是活人
and Charles was actually, you know, alive,
那么当然 我会觉得 把他加入我的猎物清单还不错
then, sure, he would make a fun addition to my body count.
她的意思是做那事
She's saying we'd get it on.
克里斯朵
Crystal.
克里斯朵
Crystal.
你能回来真好
It's good to have you back.
可怜的克里斯朵
Oh, poor Crystal.
但我也特别愤怒
I'm also bloody angry.
我要对你做的事
The things I'm going to do to you.
天啊!
Holy shit!
克里斯朵? 你没事吧?
Crystal? Are you all right?
是我做了噩梦
Yeah, it was a... It was a nightmare.
没事 -就一个噩梦 喊那么大声?
I'm fine. - All that for a nightmare?
喂 语气好点
Oi. Easy.
活人对真正的噩梦一无所知 你试试地狱...
The living know nothing of actual nightmares. Try hell...
地狱很恐怖 我们知道
Oh, hell was terrible. We get it.
我能和查尔斯单独待会儿吗?
Can Charles and I have a minute?
就一会而已 伙计
Just a tick, eh, mate?
好吧
Fine, then.
看来不是要聊好的事了
This isn't a good talk, then.
唔...
Well, it's...
也不是要聊不好的事
It's not a bad talk.
我刚才做了噩梦
I just woke up from a nightmare
大叫着惊醒 所以... -抱歉
screaming my lungs out, so... - Sorry.
梦见了戴维 是吗?
It's David, isn't it?
他真的把我的脑子搅糊涂了
He's really messing with my head.
搞得我和你之间的关系让我困惑
And it makes things with you confusing.
然后我又目睹了你击退夜班护士
And watching you fight off the Night Nurse,
我很受震撼
it was a lot.
如果我不那么做 埃德温就会回到地狱
If I hadn't done it, Edwin would be back in hell,
此刻我也不会坐在你旁边了
and I wouldn't be sat here.
我还以为你认同我的做法呢
I thought we were on the same page.
至少昨晚你看起来是这样
At least that's how it seemed last night.
我们俩都有一些事还没弄清楚
We're both figuring things out.
我得集中精力屏蔽戴维对我的影响
I need to focus on keeping David out.
同时弄清楚我是谁 而你...
And figuring out who I am, and you're...
很帅气 能让我分心
a very cute distraction.
但我觉得我们还是做朋友就好
But I think we should be friends.
至少目前这样最好
For now.
嗯 当然
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Of course. That...
这样是对的
That's the right plan.
好的
Okay.
(舌尾肉铺)
"金牛座和白羊座的匹配度极低"
"Remarkably low compatibility between Taurus and Aries."
别紧张 伙计
Relax. Relax, my guy.
你能帮我们吗?
Yeah, um... Uh, can you help us?
我们很确定我们是被谋杀的
Uh, we're pretty sure we were, like, uh, murdered.
然后我们听说了死亡男孩侦探社
Then we... We heard about this Dead Boy Detective Agency.
侦探社是在这里吗?
Is it around here?
《死亡男孩侦探社》
我不知道发生了什么 我们那时刚刚赢得州冠军
I don't know what happened. We'd just won the state championship.
咱俩都被华盛顿大学录取了
Both got into U-Dub.
实在太棒了 完全是心想事成
It was so sick. It was, like... It was, like, exactly the plan.
听起来你们的人生正要大展宏图
Sounds like you guys were at the beginning of big things.
没错 他懂 这小子很懂
Yes! Yes, he gets it.
我们当时很感恩 谦卑
And we were grateful. Humble.
可之后发生的事我们全都不记得了
And the next thing we know, it's all black.
虽然我们还在这里 还在镇上 可我们已经死了
You know, we were still here, in town, but dead.
你们认为是有人谋杀了你们?
So you believe someone murdered you?
警♥察♥说我们是派对上酒精中毒 但那是胡说八道
Cops say it was alcohol poisoning at this party, but that's BS.
我们顶多喝了两三杯而已
We didn't have more than two to three drinks.
酒精是影响过我们的训练
Yeah. Alcohol messed with our training.
可你们看我们的眼睛 这可不是喝酒过多导致的
And look at our eyes. Okay, this isn't from drinking too much.
嗯 这么说有道理
Right. That's fair.
先让我们讨论一下
Give us a moment to discuss.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
我们付得起费用
Uh, and we can pay.
钱不用担心
If that helps.
我讨厌运动员 但又有点喜欢这俩人
So, I hate jocks, but I kind of like them.
对 他们人不错 就跟我们一样 埃德温
They're good guys. They're just like us, Edwin.
别的鬼魂都进了冥界 但这对好朋友却想知道答案
Dead mates who want answers after everyone else has moved on.
而且 没有女巫 没有怪物 没有邪恶海鸥 而且...
Also, no witches, no monsters, no evil seagulls. And...
他们付得起费用
they can pay.
依然可能有女巫作怪
Well, it could still be a witch.
但除此之外 我都赞同
But otherwise, I'm in total agreement.
等等
Wait.
我们刚刚都同意了?
Did we all just agree on a case?
(美国邮政)
请一路平安地抵达我妈妈那里
Please travel safely to my mom.
(珍妮)
(我的珍妮 秘密仰慕者)
我的天啊 是...
O-M-G, it's...
(珍妮的神秘仰慕者)
谢谢
Thank you.
(汤森港公共图书馆)
(通往知识的路径)
嘿 仁子 《魔术快斗》看完了?
Hey, Niko. Finish those Magic Kaitos?
玛克辛
Maxine.
我们得谈谈珍妮·格林的事
We need to talk about Jenny Green.
为什么我们得...
Why... Why would we need to...
我都不认识她
I don't even know her.
搞什么? 谁啊?
What? Who?
为什么?
Why?
首先 我们去调查他们的死亡现场
First, we'll visit the scene of their deaths,
然后询问目击者 再列出嫌疑人名单
then interview witnesses and draw up a list of suspects.
很提神 对吧? 做些跑腿工作
It's refreshing, innit? Some shoe leather.
利用好用的传统侦探手段
Good old-fashioned detective work.
是的 但愿这次不会有 抓孩子的非活人猎人
Yes. And hopefully there will be no undead child hunters
试图把我拖回地狱
trying to drag me back to hell this time.
如果再有人来 我会把他们也踢下悬崖
If anyone else comes knocking, I'll kick them off a cliff too.
办案是最要紧的事
Cases are the priority,
我都因此取消了 今天跟蒙提计划的活动
but I had to cancel plans with Monty today.
与此同时 克里斯朵却让我们等她
Meanwhile, Crystal has us waiting.
她老是在换衣服
She's always changing clothes.
说到克里斯朵
Well, speaking of... Of Crystal,
有件事我想告诉你...
I should tell you...
克里斯朵和我亲热过
Crystal and I snogged.
你们亲嘴了?
You kissed?!
小声点
Oi. Keep it down.
她被那个混♥蛋♥恶魔纠缠 又丢失了记忆
With that prick demon and her missing memories,
所以现在并不热衷 跟人谈恋爱 而且...
she isn't keen on starting anything, and, like...
我也认同
I agreed.
我不想做专业的事时牵扯私事
Wanna keep things professional, don't I?
那个...
What, um...
亲嘴是什么感觉?
What was the kiss like?
很棒
Brills.
虽然我身体上感觉不到
Like, I didn't feel it physically.
但是我...
But I...
感受到了
I felt it.
这里感受到了
Up here.
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表