剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
I'm already dead.
谁那么无聊去做一个 能告诉你何时会死的玩具?
Who makes a toy that tells you when you're gonna die?
这个很不错
I mean, that is pretty cool.
是的 我们的收藏中没有这种东西
It's true. We do not have anything like it in our collection.
我们接你的案子
Signs point to a "yes."
我们试一下
Let's have a go at it
顺便也救一些鬼魂
and save some ghosts too.
(角无角灯塔)
(礼品店)
哇 这地方看起来真像 我喜欢的那些鱼柳广♥告♥
Wow, this place totally looks like those fish-stick commercials that I love.
我觉得这里很宁静
It seems pretty peaceful to me.
也许那个看守灯塔的老头 就是脾气坏、爱抱怨
Maybe that lighthouse keeper was a grump who likes to complain.
她应该是在欣赏美景吧
She must be enjoying the view.
她在干吗?
What is she doing?
她不是在...
Oh, she's not...
等等!
Hey, wait!
(跳灯塔的人)
(悬崖边 请勿靠近)
找到他们了
Found them.
这些刚死的鬼魂 有着最不寻常的忧郁
These new ghosts are suffering from unusual melancholia.
他们的活动好像只有凝视大海 然后漫步回灯塔
They seem to just stare out at the sea and wander back to the lighthouse.
自杀的鬼魂 通常会在人间四处游荡 对吧?
Ghosts of suicide usually wander the earth, right?
这些鬼魂却只在这里逗留 很奇怪
These lot are just lingering. It's weird.
奇怪的岂止这个?
That's the weird part.
也许他们是近视眼 不小心从灯塔上掉了下去
Maybe they're near-sighted and just fell off the lighthouse.
是你们报♥警♥的吗?
You called this in?
你们看见什么了?
All right. What did you see?
我们看见有个女人在灯塔顶端 然后她跳进了海里
There was a woman at the top, and then she jumped down in the water.
你们是汤森港本地人吗?
Now, are you from Port Townsend?
我们俩都是住舌尾肉铺楼上的租客
We rent rooms above the Tongue & Tail Butcher Shop.
就是珍妮那儿 星期租客
Jenny's place. Weekly renters.
看清楚了她的样子吗? -看得非常清楚
You get a good look at her? - Very good look.
25岁左右 身材矮小 红色头发
Mid-20s, small frame, red hair.
穿着一件漂亮的睡衣
She had on a pretty nightgown.
轻盈的那种
It was sort of airy.
身材矮小、红发、轻盈的睡衣?
Small frame, red hair, airy night gown?
你好像不相信我们
It feels like you don't believe us.
两个年纪像是还在念书的小孩
Two kids who look like they should be in school,
过着居无定所的生活 多半还嗑嗨了
living an itinerant lifestyle, probably high,
跟我说看见一位女士跳海自杀 而她又没留下任何痕迹
saw a lady leap to her death but she left no trace?
听上去像是在捉弄人
Sounds like a prank.
出什么事了吗?
Everything okay here?
祝你愉快 阿莎
You have a good day, Asha.
我们没捉弄人 我们看见一位女士在灯塔上跳海了
It's not a prank. We saw a lady fall from up there.
姑娘们 我相信你们相信自己看到了什么
Girls, I believe that you believe you saw something.
来礼品店聊聊吧
Come chat in the gift shop.
我给你们泡杯茶 我们好好谈谈
I'll make you some tea, and we'll talk it through.
不用了 非常感谢
We're good. Thank you very much.
我想喝茶
I'd like some tea.
仁子
Niko.
没事 我会问她一堆问题
It's fine. I'm gonna ask her a ton of questions,
拿到一些非常重要的情报
get really good intel.
主动出击 好样的 仁子
Way to take initiative, Niko.
有成为优秀侦探的潜质
The sign of a great detective.
谢谢
Thank you.
听见那警♥察♥刚刚 怎么跟我们说话的吗?
Did you hear how that cop was talking to us?
我都不知道你们干吗报♥警♥
I don't know why you called them.
就是因为这种事 我们从不向生者求助
That's why we try not to involve the living.
他们无法理解身边发生的怪事
Can't comprehend the madness happening around them.
走开!
Blast it!
142
One hundred and forty-two.
可恶的猫
Bloody cats.
你没事吧 伙计?
You all right, mate?
没事
Yes.
我想去灯塔底部找找 有没有什么值得注意的线索
Gonna look around the base of the lighthouse for anything noteworthy.
你带上克里斯朵去问问那些 开心的鬼魂 看能否得到什么线索
Take Crystal, get something out of those grinning ghosts.
我俩?
Us?
一起? 你没意见吗?
Together? You feeling okay?
完全没意见 谢谢
Perfectly well, thank you.
快去吧 免得又有人跳海身亡
Now go ahead, before someone else plummets to their death.
埃德温举止有点奇怪 对不对?
Edwin was acting weird, wasn't he?
查尔斯
Charles.
埃德温举止有点奇怪
Edwin was acting weird.
我又不是心理学家 我是侦探
I'm not a psychologist, I'm a detective.
我在做调查 -怎么你也有点奇怪?
I'm detecting. - Okay, now you're acting weird.
如果你不想谈德弗林谋杀案 没关系 但你显然...
It's fine if you don't wanna talk about the Devlin murders, but you clearly...
嗨 我是查尔斯·罗兰德 这位是克里斯朵·帕里斯
Hi. I'm Charles Rowland. This is Crystal Palace.
我们是死亡男孩侦探社的
We're with the Dead Boy Detectives.
你能否告诉我们 今天早上发生了什么事?
Can you tell us what happened this morning?
你看到什么了吗? 是不是有什么事让你不高兴了?
Did you see something? Did something upset you, or...
那是最美妙的体验
It was the best feeling ever.
你指的是什么?
What was?
我前男友 他从没做过什么肉麻的事
My ex-boyfriend, he never did that touchy-feely stuff,
可今天早上 我听见他说他爱我
and this morning, I heard him telling me he loved me.
我听见他说了一遍又一遍
I heard it over and over.
你听见他的声音了?
Wait, you heard his voice?
他的声音越来越大
It kept getting louder.
在上面的声音最大
It was the loudest at the top.
我必须去找他 于是我跟了上去
I just had to get to him. So I followed.
我在那里听见了我爸爸的声音
I heard my papa up there.
我听见了我妻子布伦达的声音
I heard Brenda, my wife.
送张纸条过来就够了 没必要叫你的猫抓伤我
A note would suffice. The burning cat scratch was unnecessary.
根据我的经验 拘谨的男孩喜欢粗暴的游戏
In my experience, uptight boys like a little bit of rough play.
行了
Right.
这里有142只猫
There are 142 cats.
猫的数量完全不是142只
There are absolutely not 142 cats.
数猫根本就是不可能完成的任务 这事怎么会让你开心?
It is an impossible task. How does this make you happy?
这让我有更多和你相处的时间
It gives me more time with you.
怎么哑巴了?
Cat got your tongue?
我懂 可能我对你来说太成熟了 但我不是爸爸型的人
I get it. I might be too mature for you, but I'm not a daddy type.
虽说我是比你大了几百岁
I am hundreds of years older than you.
我知道这种事可能让人害怕 但我不是很有趣吗?
I know it can be intimidating, but aren't I fun?
一点都没趣 你太老了
Not in the slightest. It's just old.
好痛啊
Ouch.
可是年纪越大经验越丰富
Well, with age comes experience.
其实我可以变成...
I can really be...
任何你喜欢的样子
anything you like.
比如...
How about...
这样
this?
他很有趣!
He is fun!
你喜欢角色扮演吗?
You like role play?
要不变成这样
Maybe something like this.
住手
Stop it.
如果你不打算摘掉镯子 那我得回去查案子了
If you won't take it off, I need to get back to my investigation.
为什么那些完全陌生的鬼魂 对你这么重要?
Why do these cases of complete strangers matter to you so much?
说了你也不会懂
Not that you'd understand,
我帮的都是那些 有无法解决的问题的鬼魂
but I help ghosts whose cases would go unsolved.
我是为了打抱不平
I right wrongs.
哇 说得真动听 是你的公♥关♥帮你写的吗?
Oh, wow. That is beautiful. Did your publicist help you write that?
写得不错
It was pretty good.
不 实情不是这样
No, that's not it.
除了为了行善...
I mean, besides being a Boy Scout...
这双翡翠般的眼睛背后
there's something else
还藏着别的目的
behind those emerald eyes.
说吧
Tell me.
我...
I'm...
我在竭尽所能地做好事
I'm doing as much good as I can,
是为了如果有一天我重回地狱 我可以为自己争取宽大处理
so eventually if I go back to hell, I can make my case for leniency.
说真话的感觉是不是更好?
Now, doesn't the truth feel better?
在我面前你永远不必伪装
You never, ever, ever have to pretend with me.
我喜欢你隐秘的一面
I like your secret parts.
我很羞愧
I'm ashamed.
我的想法太自私
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表