剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
(英国伦敦)
这家伙如果只在博物馆里出没 为什么要追我们追到街上?
Right. If this guy's haunting the museum, why's he chasing us out into the streets?
我们是来帮他的啊
We were trying to help.
听他的咆哮声 我推断他不想要我们的帮助
I deduce from the screaming he doesn't want our help.
还用你说吗?
You sussed that out?
他戴的防毒面具一定是被诅咒了
The gas mask he's wearing must be cursed.
我们得毁掉它 这样他就能进冥界了
We must destroy it, then he'll move on to his afterlife.
好点子 埃德温 他这么狂暴 要怎么拿到他的面具?
Peachy, Edwin. How do we get it while he's on a rampage?
我们得把它割下来
We'll have to cut it off.
铁刀
Iron knife.
如果他敢轻举妄动 就烧他
Give him a burn if he tries anything.
我们偷走面具 毁掉它
I say we clip the mask, destroy it,
然后他进入冥界 案子就结了
he moves on to his afterlife, case closed.
我们可以使用诱饵和火柴盒策略
Use the bait and matchbook gambit.
我需要《小阿卡纳》第四卷 是一本紫色的小册子
I'll need Minor Arcana, Volume 4. It's the sort of small purple one.
里面有火咒
It contains the fire spell.
出了点小问题 我把它落在办公室了
Right. Small hiccup there. I left it back at the office.
查尔斯 你那背包 能装无数的玩意啊
Charles, you have a backpack that can hold an infinite number of things.
我没料到会用到那本书
I didn't know we'd need it.
快跑!
Go!
该死的
Bloody hell.
这边!
This way! This way!
我们得回办公室!
We need to get back to the office!
这里不是办公室 伙计
This is not the office, mate.
被追赶的时候很难集中注意力跳镜子
It's difficult to concentrate on mirror-hopping while being chased.
但愿这个参加过一战的鬼魂 也找不清方向
Well, hopefully, this World War I ghost is having trouble navigating too.
枪毙信使 绞死他们
♪ Shoot the messenger, string them up ♪
说真的 我觉得客户当初 应该把他的情况说得具体点
If I'm honest, I feel the client could've been a bit more specific.
(前一天)
(博物馆闹鬼)
因为新展览是关于大战的
Because the new exhibit is about the Great War,
有一些灵魂仍然被疼痛与痛苦缠绕着
there are spirits still attached to that pain and anguish.
无法释怀的鬼魂
Ghosts who cannot let go.
我还留在人间就是为了帮他们解脱
I stay to help them move on.
这是我未完成的工作
It's my unfinished work.
听起来和我们一样 对吧 埃德温? 无人可解的难题由鬼魂来解决
Sounds like us, right, Edwin? Ghosts solving cases no one else can.
我找你们是因为 有一个鬼魂的神志有点失常了
I came to you because one of the ghosts has gone a bit mad.
我想雇你们来解开这个难解之谜
I'd like to hire you to unravel this conundrum.
我听说你们是最优秀的
I've heard you're the best.
好了 这面镜子呢?
Right. What about this mirror?
这次你能集中注意力吗? -能
You got your wits about you this time? - Yes.
我正在寻找办公室
And I'm finding the office now.
快走
Go.
趁他还没来...
Now, before he arrives...
(小阿卡纳)
你在这儿啊
There you are.
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, chap.
这个面具把你控制住了...
That mask has a hold on you...
所以我得把它取下来
So I'll need to take it.
埃德温!
Edwin!
赶快!
Hurry the fuck up!
召唤火焰 驱逐灵魂...
Call the flame, banish the spirit...
埃德温!
Edwin!
...焚烧在场之物!
...set fire to the object in our presence!
嘿 没事了 伙计
Hey, hey. It's all right, mate.
你们打赢了这场战争
You won the war.
这段历史已写进了课本 知道吗?
Kids read about it in school books, yeah?
你们非常英勇
You've done brilliantly.
我们得在死神来接引他之前躲起来
We have to hide before Death comes to collect him.
不然她也会把我们带走
Or she will take us too.
查尔斯 你刚才的表现很不错
Charles, that was a job well done.
我自己对此也很满意 他掐我喉咙这事除外
Yeah, pretty chuffed about it myself. Except for the part where he choked me.
死神
Death.
她来了
She's here.
威弗雷德 你好
Hello, Wilfred.
抱歉 我认识你吗?
Sorry, do I know you?
认识 我们以前见过
We've met before, yes.
嗯 我肯定会想起来的
Sure. It'll come to me. Uh...
威弗雷德 这么久以来 你一直在打早已结束的仗
You've been fighting old battles for too long, Wilfred.
一百多年前你就死了
You died over a hundred years ago.
那时我来接过你
I came for you then.
但是...
But...
那时你太迷茫了
you were so confused.
心中充满愤怒和仇恨
So filled with anger and with hate.
你现在的状态好多了
You seem a lot better now.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
哪里...我现在要去哪里?
Where... Where am I going now?
我在印度时常听人谈论轮回
When I was in India, they'd talk about reincarnation.
我读过吉卜林的一首诗
There's a poem I... I read by Kipling, um...
"只要..."
They... They...
"只要红色地球还在转动
They will come back, come back again,
他们就会回来 还会回来
as long as the red Earth rolls.
地球从不浪费一片树叶或一棵树
He never wasted a leaf or a tree.
难道还会挥霍灵魂?"
Do you think He would squander souls?
是的
Yeah... Yes.
就是这首诗
That was it, exactly.
那样的事也会发生在我身上吗?
Is that what will happen to me?
你马上就会知道答案了
Now is when you find out.
你有没有想过
You ever think,
万一死神抓到我们会怎样?
what if Death did catch us?
她会强迫我们去冥界 硬生生把我们分开
She'd force us to go to the afterlife and split up.
我绝对不会让这种事发生
I will make sure that never happens.
(基于尼尔·盖曼和马特·瓦格纳 为DC创作的角色改编)
《死亡男孩侦探社》
拜托 你怎么这么僵硬?
Come on, why are you so stiff?
放松点 来嘛
Loosen up. Come on.
来嘛 埃德温 这是我专门为你选的 伙计
Come on, Edwin. I picked this just for you, mate.
拳击是一项绅士运动 对吧?
Boxing's a gentleman's sport, innit?
我几时需要去打人? 我1916年就死了
When will I have to hit someone? I've been dead since 1916.
呃...要是哪天我们又碰到一个
Okay. Right. What if it's another ghost
到处杀人的鬼魂怎么办? 比如他拿着电钻
who's running around murdering people with, like, a power drill?
对着别人的头颅戳 脑浆和血喷一地
Right into their skulls, brains and blood everywhere,
这时你的法术又失效了 你就得有办法阻止他杀害客户
and your magic doesn't work, and you have to stop him to save a client?
在那种极端情况下
In that extremely specific instance,
你得用板球棒砸那个拿着电锯的疯子
you will hit the mad driller with your cricket bat.
别碰我 -听我说
No, don't. - Look.
我做了你30年的好朋友
I've been your best mate for 30 years,
所以我知道你不喜欢尝试新事物
so I know you don't like to try new things,
可要是这30年来
but it would make me feel a lot better
你学会了自卫 我会更放心
if one of these decades, you did learn to defend yourself.
好吗?
Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Hey, hey.
好吧
Fine.
来啊
Come on.
好小伙
There's a good lad.
不错嘛 就是...下次用力点
There he is. Just, um... a lot harder next time.
(死亡男孩侦探社)
(新客户)
好了 我是埃德温·佩恩 这是查尔斯·罗兰德
Right, then. I'm Edwin Payne. This is Charles Rowland.
你肯定知道 我们是死亡男孩侦探社
As you no doubt know, we are the Dead Boy Detective Agency.
他负责脑力活 我负责体力活 保证完成任务
He's the brains, I'm the brawn. Getting things done.
你负责体力活?
You are the brawn?
是啊 你怎么用这种语气? -没什么原因
Yeah. Why'd you say it like that? - No reason.
我想要你们帮助我的朋友克里斯朵
I would like you to help my friend, Crystal.
她是一个通灵师
She's a psychic, you see.
灵媒 所以虽然我是鬼 她也能看见我
A medium. So she can see me even though I'm a ghost.
但最近她的行为举止很怪异
But lately, something has been odd.
怎么个怪异?
How do you mean "odd"?
她通常都很...
She's usually very...
可最近 她有点...
Only lately, she has been a bit more...
她还是个美国人
Oh, she's also American.
感觉是恶魔作怪
Sounds like a demon.
那太好了 我们处理过恶魔附身的案子
That's brills. We've dealt with demonic possession before.
毕竟做了这么久的侦探 -很好
Been detectives for a long time. - Wonderful.
那你们愿意帮我朋友吗?
So you will help my friend?
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表