剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
我得把这些书还回去了
I better get these books inside.
很高兴认识你们两位
It was nice to meet you both.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他好喜欢你
He is so into you.
他是男生 我也是男生 就算他显出兴趣 也是因为我是鬼
He's a boy, I'm a boy. If anything, he just enjoys ghosts.
你应该知道男生之间 也可以互相喜欢的吧?
You do know two boys can like like each other, right?
我有很多漫画都是讲这种事的
I have a lot of manga about it.
非常甜蜜 也很露骨
It's really sweet and explicit.
克里斯朵和查尔斯在等着我们呢
Crystal and Charles are waiting.
哦 关于那些照片
Okay. So, about those photos.
死去的女孩、斧头、很多血
Dead girls, axes, lots of blood.
我上周差点死掉 所以我能不能... -仁子
I almost died last week, so do you mind... - Niko.
我要维护我为人严格的声誉 所以你别告诉任何人
Do not tell anyone, as I have a strict reputation to uphold,
我对你的情况完全理解
but I completely understand.
(批准)
(别惹公♥证♥员)
(被通缉的鬼魂)
(通行证 去往人间)
地址信息全都不具体
No one is specific.
具体是关键
Specificity is key.
具体才能让程序走完
Specificity keeps the wheels turning.
我以为你理解这一点 可你这个申请是怎么回事?
I would think that you'd understand that, but then here you are with this request.
你想用G1215表格 申请前往人间的通行许可
You want travel approval to go to Earth with a form G 1215,
可你给的地址太笼统
but you only have a vague location.
笼统是具体之敌
Vague is the enemy of specificity.
这两个男孩现在 不在他们本该在的地方
These two boys are not where they're supposed to be.
失物招领处的职责
The function of the Lost & Found Department
是确保每个死去的孩子 都会去他们被指定的去处
is to ensure that every dead child goes to their appointed place.
孩子们走路容易打滑 很容易掉进裂缝里
Children are slippery and easily fall through the cracks.
你肯定不想发生这种事 对吧?
You wouldn't want that, now, would you?
是你没有提供正确的信息
Your failure to provide the correct information
怎么还成了我的错了呢? 指责我太注重细节
is somehow my fault for being too detail-oriented?
真有你的
That's rich.
关于行星旅行的 附录83C第8节第11段规定
Section 8, paragraph 11, addendum 83C on planetary travel
如需进入人间逮捕违规鬼魂 只可在鬼魂所在处
states that access to Earth is granted within a two-kilometer zone
两公里范围内实施逮捕
when apprehending offending ghosts.
(否决)
或许我该跟我上级反映此事
Perhaps my superior should hear about this.
如果我告诉她你妨碍我执行公事 她必定会很高兴
I'm sure she would absolutely love that you are keeping me from my job.
祝你能预约到和她见面的机会
Good luck getting an appointment to see her.
我们都很忙
We are all too busy.
等着我处理的文件都堆成山了
Look how things are backed up around here.
死人数量已经超过了 我们能处理的速度
There's more dead people than we can process.
下次给我一个确切的 你想去的凡间地址
Come back with a precise location on the mortal plane
我就会批准你的申请
and I'll grant your travel.
事情很简单 具体一点
Simple, specific,
才能高效
and efficient.
那房♥子要被拆了吗?
So the house is being demolished?
珍妮说的其他情况 都跟我们在图书馆查到的相符
Jenny's account of the crime matches our library findings.
要不是埃丝特·芬奇出现 我们能打听到更多情况的
We would have got more but Esther Finch showed up.
那个女巫?她是来找我们的吗?
The witch? Was she looking for us?
不是 她说她长生不死 意思就是她有足够的时间报复我们
No. She said she's immortal, so plenty of time to get revenge.
法术强大就够难对付了 结果她还是不死之身
Being powerful wasn't enough. She's immortal too.
我就说他的反应会很大吧 可这里是个小镇 不是吗?
Told you he'd overreact. Look, it's a small town, innit?
她不一定是在跟踪我们
Doesn't mean she's stalking us.
被她知道我们依然在汤森港 可不是什么好事
It's not good she knows we're still in Port Townsend.
我们还是先专注解决 眼前闹鬼的房♥子的事吧
Let's just focus on the haunted house in front of us.
苏珊已经死了 我们不能浪费时间
They're not wasting any time now that Susan's dead.
(拆除公告)
明天上午这房♥子就要被拆了
It's being torn down tomorrow.
我们只剩一个晚上的时间 揭开房♥子里的秘密
We have one night to uncover what remains in the house
不然苏珊无法安心进入冥界
so that Susan can move on to her afterlife.
(海伍德路的房♥子)
找个舒服的地儿坐着 猫王说要盯着那个别别扭扭的家伙
Get comfy. The Cat King said to keep an eye on the awkward one.
幸好我们不用进去 这房♥子吓死人了
At least we don't have to go inside. This house is fucked up.
我记得这首歌♥ 我买♥♥过磁带
I remember this. I had the cassette.
老头子听烦了 就用锤子把磁带砸了
Old man got sick of hearing it and smashed it with a hammer.
等等 你♥爸♥用锤子砸了你的磁带?
I'm sorry, your dad smashed your tape with a hammer?
是啊 不过这没什么大不了的
I mean, yeah, but not a big deal.
我很疑惑 是谁在一栋 已经被遗弃的房♥子里放歌♥?
It does beg the question, who's playing it in this abandoned house?
是他吗?
Is that him?
发狂的爸爸
Crazy dad.
可他是鬼 为什么看不见我们?
But he's a ghost. Why can't he see us?
为什么他还需要开门?
And why did he use the door?
打扰了 我是克里斯朵 我们是你妹妹苏珊的朋友
Sorry. Hey, I'm Crystal. We're friends of your sister, Susan.
各位 他手里拿着斧头
Uh, guys, he's got the axe.
布兰登
Brandon?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我发现了那封信
I found the letter.
你以为你能离开我去哈德逊那儿?
Think you can leave me for Hudson?
你们谁也别想离开我
None of you can leave me.
求你了!不要!求你了!
Please! No! No! Please!
住手! 不要!
Stop! No!
他屠♥杀♥了她们 -是
He... He butchered them. - Right.
我们绝不能让他逃脱惩罚 -我们走吧
We can't let him get away with that. - Let's go.
等等! 情况我们还没完全搞清楚呢
Wait, wait, wait. We don't have all the information yet.
她们去冥界了吗?
Did they move on?
死神要来过 你肯定会知道
You would know if Death came.
因为你会看到我们往反方向逃窜
You'd see us running in the other direction, for one thing.
埃德温 你有什么想法?
Edwin, mate, any ideas?
我还不能完全确定
I'm not entirely sure yet.
我完全确定看见这场面 已经给我留下永久的创伤了
I am entirely sure that I'm traumatized for life.
妈妈 我要看电影了!
Mom, I'm starting the movie!
你能叫爸爸把音乐声调小点吗?
Can you tell Dad to turn down his music?
这是什么情况?
Right. What's this, then?
我不理解
I don't... I don't understand.
布兰登 你要下来吗?
Brandon, are you coming down?
把音乐声调小点总行吧?
At least turn the music down!
他去那里干什么?
What's he doing?
他一有压力就会这样
You know how he is when he gets stressed.
别管他
Just leave him be.
布兰登
Brandon?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我发现了那封信
I found the letter.
你以为你能离开我去哈德逊那儿?
Think you can leave me for Hudson?
你们谁也别想离开我
None of you can leave me.
又要再来一遍了
Oh, no. It's happening again.
妈妈! 不要!
Mom! No!
我们要怎么阻止这事?
How do we stop this?
我们不能眼睁睁地看着这事发生
We can't just sit here and watch this happen.
他们好像被困在重复之中了
It's like... It's like they're stuck on repeat.
正是如此
That's exactly what it is.
如果我没猜错 这是一个循环
If I'm right, it's a loop.
他们从1994年起就被困在其中了
And they've been stuck in it since 1994.
他从1994年起 就在一遍遍地杀害自己的家人?
He's been killing his family over and over again since 1994?
她们有感觉吗?
Can they feel it?
埃德温 真有这种事吗?
Edwin, is that even possible?
天啊 我没法再看一遍了
Jesus, I can't watch this again.
你们了不了解...
What do you know about something called...
(石磁带理论)
...石磁带理论?
...the Stone Tape theory?
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
信物解读呢?
Token object reading?
你以为你能离开我去哈德逊那儿?
Think you can leave me for Hudson?
灵魂测量呢?都不了解?
Psychometry? Nothing?
我们办公室的那些资料 可不只是为了摆设
The texts in our office aren't just for display.
别骂人了 提个醒吧
Less scolding, more reminding me.
快说那是什么玩意儿!
Just what the fuck is it?
在极少数情况下 如果死亡造成的精神创伤足够强烈
On rare occasions, if the emotional trauma of a death is visceral enough,
就会在当时的空间和周围墙壁上 留下心灵印记
it can leave a psychic imprint on the space, in the walls around.
导致灵魂被锁进一个循环
This locks those spirits into a kind of loop,
无法做出任何改变 当事人甚至都不知道自己已死
unable to change anything, unaware they're even dead.
是被困住的鬼魂 -你是说这30年来
Ghosts in a trap. - These women have been forced
这些女性在被迫一遍又一遍地
to live the most painful moment of their life
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表