剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
《死亡男孩侦探社》前情提要
Previously on Dead Boy Detectives...
我对你也有心动的感觉
I have feelings for you too.
我说的不是你
I wasn't talking about you.
一个叫埃德温·佩恩
One Edwin Payne.
死后去处:地狱
Afterlife assignment: Hell.
逃离地狱
Escaped.
逃离了?
Escaped?
地狱?
Hell?
抱歉 严格地说 你是祭品
Sorry. Technically, you're a sacrifice.
我要找的人 是那两个死掉的男孩 来吧
I've come for the two dead boys. Come now.
我不要回地狱
I'm not going back to hell.
我一向都能得到我想得到的东西!
And I always get what I want!
我不知道该怎么阻止他
I don't know how to stop him.
我要买♥♥这个
I'll take this.
你打算用这个做什么?
What do you plan on doing with that?
我把它称之为复仇入门套装
Uh, let's call it a revenge starter kit.
我的小宝贝快要成年了
My little baby is coming of age.
我可能已经为你俩安排了一场约会 就在这里 今晚
I may have set up a date for you two. Here. Tonight.
你找到了我的神秘仰慕者?
You found my secret admirer?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我盼着来的是珍妮
I was hoping you were Jenny.
当然 因为珍妮通常 会来找你跟你谈心?
Sure. Because Jenny usually hangs in your room for girl talk.
自从那起变♥态♥约会谋杀案发生后
Well, we haven't talked or even made eye contact
我们就没说过话 连眼神交流都没有
since the whole psycho date-murder happened.
这就是你让你的毒舌朋友们闭嘴 并且重新布置房♥间的原因吗?
Is that why you silenced your toxic friends and redecorated?
爱情没有我想象的那么浪漫 反倒比我想象的血腥多了
Love is way less romantic and way more stabby than I thought.
我完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
你是来聊你跟查尔斯接吻的事吗?
Is this about you kissing Charles?
等等 他告诉你这事了?
Wait, he told you that?
算了
It... It doesn't matter.
我是想跟你聊戴维的事
This is about David.
我得和他一刀两断 让他不能再来骚扰我
I need to be done with him and get him out of my head.
可你不能和他一刀两断 他不是还有你的记忆吗?
But you can't be done with him. Doesn't he still have your memories?
我都不记得的人生有啥好怀念的?
Why miss a life I don't remember?
我的生活现在终于有了起色
The life I have now is finally going well.
我有朋友 我在帮助别人 我还需要什么呢?
I have friends. I'm helping people. What more do I need?
也许你需要弄清楚自己是谁
Maybe, um, you need to figure out who you are.
你的话听起来像是你在试图说服自己
This sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.
就...
Just...
我要试试新办法 懂吗?
I'm gonna try a new approach, okay?
我需要你的帮助或者支持
And I need your help or support.
你到底帮不帮我?
So will you help me or not?
好吧 我帮 你的计划是什么?
All right, I'm in. What's the plan?
(悲剧米克魔术与道具店)
我每天晚上都会去 寻找洗衣女工 但一无所获
Been looking for the Washer Woman every single night, and nothing.
可能绿色海玻璃并不表示情绪稳定
I guess the green sea glass doesn't mean emotional stability.
是啊
Ayup.
我们今天来这儿是为了 阻止一个恶魔进入我的脑中
Sorry, we're here to block a demon from coming into my head.
你有什么办法吗?
What do you have for that?
恶魔很难对付
Ah, demons are tricky.
除非你和这个恶魔有感情纠葛
Unless you were romantically involved with this demon.
感情纠葛跟我这事有什么关系?
Uh, what does that have to do with anything?
看来你俩是有感情纠葛
I'll take that as a yes.
这是好消息 我有一样东西很适合你
That's good news. Got the perfect item.
它叫"心之光"
It's called the Light of Heart.
名字不错
Sounds nice,
只是爱情是一个 总以暴♥力♥残酷收场的谎言
if love wasn't a lie that brutally ends in violence.
它有什么用?
What does it do?
能保护你免受感情纠葛的不良影响
It protects you from the repercussions of toxic entanglements.
只能用一次 收费一百美元
One-time use, $100.
搞什么?
What the hell?
我有房♥租要付
I have to pay my rent.
我不能因为一个心形宝石 把自己搞得无家可归
I can't be a homeless person with a heart-shaped gem.
这是我妈妈给我应急用的银行卡 而此刻绝对就是紧急情况
My mom gave this to me for emergencies, and this is definitely an emergency.
你得谨慎选择自己的愿望
You should be careful what you wish for.
我曾经是一只强大的海象
I was once a mighty walrus,
在海里自在畅游 我曾经也有一个愿望
free in the ocean. I too had a wish.
能麻烦你直接结账吗? 谢谢
Can you just ring us up? Please.
米克 我们想听你的故事
Yes, Mick. We'd like to hear your story.
如果是爱情故事那就免了
Unless it's a love story.
不是的
No.
是个悲剧故事
It's just tragic.
很久很久以前的一天
One day, long, long ago,
一场可怕的风暴在陆地和海上肆虐
a terrible storm raged over land and sea.
一个女孩和她的父亲处境危险
A girl and her father were in peril.
这个男人认为 如果他献祭自己的女儿
The man thought if he sacrificed his daughter,
或许他就能得到众神的拯救
he may be saved by the great gods.
但看到这个男人如此残忍♥ 众神便抛弃了他
But seeing such cruelty, the great gods forsook the father
并对女孩施与了怜悯
and took pity on the girl,
把她变成了海洋女神塞德娜
turning her into Sedna, the goddess of the sea.
就在那一天
And on that day,
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥出生了
my brothers and sisters were born.
塞德娜很照顾我们
Sedna took care of us.
让我们有充足的食物 我们过得很幸福
We had plenty to eat, and we were happy.
但我不知足
But I yearned for more.
有一天 一艘船停靠在陆地上
One day, a boat docked to the land.
我被人类的生活方式吸引住了
I was drawn to the ways of people.
但塞德娜太了解人类的阴暗
But Sedna was all too familiar with the darkness of humans,
她也跟我说得很明白
and she was clear.
如果我离开大海 就再也无法回来
If I left the sea, I'd never return.
但我想知道过不同的生活是什么滋味
But I wanted to know what it was like to live a different life.
于是塞德娜
And Sedna
答应了我的愿望
granted that wish.
此后我再也没见过我的家人和塞德娜
I never saw my family or Sedna again.
很沉重
Heavy.
是啊
Ayup.
总之 祝你们能赶走恶魔
Anyway, good luck with the demon.
这是使用说明
Here are the instructions.
好了
Okay.
闭上眼睛 把你的愿望说两遍
Close your eyes, state what you want two times.
我把他赶出了我的身体 可他依然时不时偷偷溜回来 所以...
I got him out of my body but he keeps sneaking back in, so...
我想让这个恶魔他妈的离我远点
I wanna keep this demon the fuck out.
说具体一点 少说脏话
More specifics, less profanity.
我想让戴维再也无法进入我的脑海
I wanna keep David out of my head.
有效果吗?
Did it... Did it work?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊 我只想变正常
God, I just wanna be normal.
这是代表好还是不好?
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
好了 现在感觉...不一样了
Okay, now, something is... It is different.
我听不到那些声音了
I can't hear the voices.
仁子
Niko?
我的灵力好像消失了
I think my powers are gone.
《死亡男孩侦探社》
这是什么气味?
What is that smell?
复仇的气味
Revenge.
用力吸吧 蒙提 让它充满你的肺
Breathe it in, Monty. Let it fill your lungs.
它看起来依然有点小
Still seems a little small.
你还是多操心一下
Why don't you just worry about luring
怎么把那些小侦探引到森林里去吧
those little detective boys into the forest, huh?
只要他们踩错了一步
And then one wrong step
踩到我希望他们踩的地方...
into the right spot, and...
他们就会彻底消失
...they'll be gone forever.
那那个女生呢?
And, uh, what about the girl?
天啊
Oh, God.
没有了她的死男孩同伴 她很快就会成为蛇的腹中餐
Without her precious little dead boys, she'll be snake food in no time.
这样我就不会再有皱纹了
And then no more wrinkles for moi.
万一他们太聪明 不接这个案子怎么办?
What if they're too smart to take the case?
天啊! 你不会是 对那个拘谨的男生痴迷了吧?
God! You're not going gaga for the uptight boy?
没有
No.
没有
No.
但他们是真正的侦探 埃丝特 而且他们接案子的标准...
But they are real detectives, Esther, and they have this, like, criteria...
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表